A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

i hate to sound . . - voice

Posted: Mar 30, 2010

like an idiot, but would someone kindly tell where in the h*ll to find the information on the schedule change?  i have yet to find it or the swap board and CCM not returning any emails.  any insight/info would be appreciated.  thanking in advance. 

I am willing to sound - Adios

[ In Reply To ..]
like an idiot if somebody can tell me where to find all this c__p that I can't find. It's crazy I tell you. All I want to do is work my shift, transcribe my reports and get on with life. All these changes, not one of which is really helping me, are making me absolutely crazy.

Sorry, obviously I am not the one to help you. The only insight I have is that probably your CCM is not returning e-mails because they don't really get it either and don't want to look stupid.

Similar Messages:

Hate To Sound Like A Broken Record
Jul 15, 2010

but when is next pay day AND could someone tell me where on MQCentral I can find the pay schedule for 2010?   Thanks so much. ...

I HATE MY JOB, I HATE THIS LIFE
Jul 09, 2011

I HATE that I am tied to my office just waiting for work to come in on two different companies.  I HATE that I just quit a third company because of LACK OF COMMUNICATION (gave my notice to Keystrokes, no response from ANYONE).  What is wrong with these people?  They demand certain things of us but we have no rights?  I HATE HATE HATE it and as soon as I possibly can find another job, I will LEAVE MT WORLD FOREVER.  I HATE THAT I HAVE NO LIFE WITH THIS PROFESSION.  H ...

End Of My Rope. Hate My Job, Hate What Has Become
Feb 18, 2014

of the medical field in general. What happened to all the American doctors? Has it become so blasted easy for foreigners to come over and get a job as a doctor or are Americans so damn-ass lazy that they don't want to get the education? Or is to so blasted expensive that no one can afford to become a doctor unless you are a foreign student? So freaking sick and tired of all these foreign dictators who speak so fast and sloppy. What the heck is going to become of our health care when we can& ...

Sound Is So Low
May 24, 2011

My manager said the low sound was fixed, however, I have reports coming in timed right now and the sound is still extremely low.  I am on the West Coast.  Anyone out here having problems still with the low sound?  I can't hear the doctors! ...

I Just HAVE To Sound Off A Little Bit.
Nov 15, 2014

.....dangled in front of me only to have it yanked away shortly!  I am tired of not knowing from one day to the next whether there will be work or whether I will even HAVE a job!!!!  Tired of chasing after work that does not exist!  There MUST be SOMETHING out there for a 50+ year old person with 20+ years of medical transcription experience to be able to support themselves on, but if there is, I have not found it yet!  I have said this before, and I will say it aga ...

Does This Sound Right? I've Never Had This On An Exam..
Nov 02, 2009

Visual fields are full to confrontation. ...

Sound Drivers
Dec 30, 2009

I had my hardrive recently reformatted and I do not have any sound drivers.  I don't know how to get them back.  I have a Toshiba laptop Satellite.  Anyone know anything about that? ...

Does This Sound Like An IC Position To You?
Jan 26, 2010

The following nasty gram was sent to all independent contractors from the company owner.  I'm just curious to know . . . how many ICs treated like this? Hi everyone - I wanted to touch base with all of you immediately, as we have a very serious problem.  Aside from a very few MTs who have notified us in advance that they would be out, we have many MTs who are not working their agreed upon shift and it has put us in a serious hole.  If there is work in your pool for the physi ...

Why Does This Sound Funny To Me?
Feb 08, 2010

The doctor is stating, "There were palpable pulses in the epigastric area."  This sounds funny to me, and I have never heard her say this before.  What do you think?  It is pretty clear, but this doctor is a ditz at times? ...

Does Lead Eye Sound Right?
Mar 08, 2010

At the same time, he has significant nystagmus of the lead eye and looking both to the left and right ...

Sound And Technology
Mar 29, 2010

Wouldn't it make more sense if, with our improved digital and fiberoptic technology, the reports sounded BETTER instead of worse?  I guess it is more about convenience -- they can dictate in the bathroom, on the soccer field, in the locker room, checking out at the grocery store, or riding a motorcycle. . . ...

DSG Sound Issues
Mar 30, 2010

Someone here mentioned the sound quality at DSG.  Has anyone ever addressed it there?  Seems that in this day and age, sound should be perfect.  I have mentioned it here and there to them, but nobody has ever gotten back to me on it.  Some of dictations sound like there's a piece of sheet metal being slammed with a hammer.  Not good.  And with ASR, it's really a mess. Oh well, probably getting out of this business anyway. ...

DSG- Sound Quality
Jul 18, 2010

I'm trying to troubleshoot something.  Does anyone else have sound-quality issues on DSG dictations?  Just curious if I should seriously have this looked at on my end.  It's not all reports, but enough so that I need to look into it one way or the other.  If I'm the only one, I'll hire someone to look into this.  I have no problems with audio otherwise, just work-wise. ...

Sound Card
Oct 07, 2010

I have a question about sound cards.  I have taken 3 typing tests and even accepted a position that I had to give up because the sound quality is so bad that I can't understand what they are saying.  Is it possible that it is my sound card that is causing this?  I have a new Dell computer purchased in July of this year.  What is the best sound card to use for transcription?  Appreciate any help from anyone.      ...

Does This Sound Correct?
Nov 01, 2010

The anterior segment is improving, however it is requiring the use of Restasis twice a day along with sustained balanced four times a day and GenTeal gel in the evening.  Not sure if sustained balanced is correct? Thanks! ...

This Does Not Sound Correct
Nov 26, 2010

it was felt that the hemolytic event was taking was taking place systematically, accounting for the instability of the patient's hct and hgb.  The "entaric/enteric but loss was probably not secondary to GI bleeding. The patient had ulcers in the stomack, duodenum.  I thought it might enteric but that does not seem to fit. ...

Dosent Sound Right
Jan 05, 2011

The sentence I think she said is.... The right renal vein and artery were desective clear and ligated. What do you think it is??? I though maybe dissection, but that dosen't sound right. ...

Sound Clarity
Jul 25, 2011

Does anyone work for a company that has digital sound or really good sound quality because I've had 2 jobs in a row where the sound is terrible.  It's miserable listening to this all day long.  I think Winscribe is just a bad system. ...

Can The Sound Quality
Sep 07, 2011

I've done this account forever and even the guys who were always clear now sound like they are dictating through a wet paper bag, with pebbles in their mouths.  Have they switched to India Bell? ...

Sound A Like Words
May 31, 2012

Does anybody know if it is xcel or excel trocar.  ...

Need Some Sound Advice (Former MT)
Sep 13, 2012

bottom line:  NYS Unemployment (or employment office, whatever) will not help me to pay to retrain into another profession (of course, I was making too much money  - before taxes, before paying for health benefits, etc!)  and no grants available to me (again, even on unemp I make too much money).  Was considering paying for coding course myself.  Down payment, so much a month thereafter for 1 year, locked in.  Firstly, anyone have an informed opinion on coding as ...

Sound- A-like Words
Feb 22, 2013

Like to share list of sound-a-like words. Here is the link.    enjoy, amanda ...

2nd Or Second Heart Sound
Mar 07, 2013

I should know this, but when typing out a physical exam, is it 2nd heart sound or second heart sound, or 1st heart sound or first heart sound, etc.  Thanks for the help. ...

Sound Issues Anyone?
Jul 02, 2013

So far this a.m. ALL jobs I have received are of extremely poor sound quality.  Muffled speech and nothing seems to help.  I keep thinking the next one will get better.  Keeping my fingers crossed. ...

Sound Booster
Nov 22, 2013

Can anyone recommend a good quality sound booster to increase volume and clarity through the headset?  I just want to get an idea what everyone is using.  Thanks ...

Sound Like Boxing
Aug 25, 2014

Treadmill and it sounds like he is saying boxing - ST depression but no boxing, all upsloping ...

RE; OTI Contract. Does It Sound To Anyone Else
Sep 06, 2014

like they are making this contract so miserable that NOBODY will go with them? 0.65 cents per VBC line?  What a bunch of crap!!!!! ...

How Would This Sentence Sound Correctly?
Oct 13, 2009

Dr says:   He did have, while after a long day of hiking at Philmont, he had decided to stretch himself out and had jumped up and was holding a bar or treetrunk with his feet off the ground, he then developed lightheadedness and a loss of consiousness. I am having brain block.. and nothing looks right. After a long day of hiking at Philmont, he had decided to stretch himself out and had jumped up, and was holding a bar or tree trunk with this feet off the ground. He then dev ...

Does This Sound Right? Bulk In His Tongue?
Oct 20, 2009

He has fairly normal bulk in his tongue, but has very clear fasciculations. Direct testing of strength of his tongue is normal. Extraocular movements are full.   I thought it was tone, but it sure sounds liek he says tongue ...

Ortho Sentence - Does This Sound Right?
Dec 17, 2009

The patient (it's a child - age 16 - punched a wall) is able to fully spread his fingers to (s/l) "listen".  He has a fracture of the fifth metacarpal.  He also has full flexion and extension Thanks in advance.  Have a great day!!!  Hope your weather is warmer where you are.  It's bitter here in Ohio.  Yuck!  :-) ...