A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

highlighter - sm

Posted: Jul 14, 2014

How do I get the highlighter back that follows along with the text. I took it off a long time ago because they told us to because of a glitch or something and never put it back on. 

tools, options nmi - isee

[ In Reply To ..]
nmi

CTRL+G - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Need Help With Yellow Highlighter
Apr 08, 2011

I need to know how to turn off that obnoxious yellow highlighter than keeps moving when I'm typing.  ...

How Do I Turn Highlighter Off?
Jan 30, 2013

tia ...

CAN You Turn The Highlighter Off In M-Modal?
Dec 03, 2011

I've always been able to read fast, needed to for college.  With current ASR the highlighting was driving me crazy.  I, as do others, read head, and also primary use control and +. DOES ANYONE know if we will be able to turn the highlighter off in M-Modal.  This could possibly be the difference between life and death as I know it. ...

Ctrl G Playback Highlighter And
Sep 12, 2012

I keep getting e-mails that I am not using this shortcut while editing in 7.1. I don't understand how it works (I've tried) and how is it helpful? Seems like unnecessary keystrokes to me. Anybody using it who cares to explain it? TIA ...

ASR Highlighter Color Question
Nov 24, 2012

I'd rather ask real people who use this ASR than call a tech who can't understand me. Is there any way to change the color from dark purple to a lighter color? I can't hardly see my cursor. I know if I Cntrl + G it will attach and change color but attaching it is kind of useless when I have to edit every other word. I've looked all over this silly software and can't find anything. I heard before there was no way of changing it but I'm hoping somebody found it. ...