A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

headphone survey - Pitbull mom

Posted: Sep 22, 2011

Gee, I wonder how many of us will take the unpaid time to complete the questionnaire.  LOL ! 

Do what I did and LIE, make stuff up - hahaha

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Wow - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Why would you do that? I have had 2 sets of headphones from them and they were decent. Maybe they want to see what everybody is using and see what people like so they can provide them to us. I'm not a Q fan, but come on.

I owe them nothing, not even info about headphones. - "wow"

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Nobody said you owe them anything! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Wow is right - North MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Why in the world would you lie? Tell them the truth- the audio is worse than ever and no matter what headphones you use the audio is still bad, Medquist provided or from a store. I even tried my husband's $350 Beats headphones that he uses for travel and the sound was still terrible and sounded like a tin can. No Q fan either but if everyone lied on the survey what was the point?
I always lie on surveys. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
:)

See above post. - I LET THEM HAVE IT.

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

They want to make a profit. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
My thinking is that they will buy the cheapest headphones possible and then take the cost of the headphones out of our check 100x what they paid for them.

They can keep em - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
They can keep their headphones...I like mine just fine

Me too. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually have headphones that I bought when I made an actual living wage that work just fine.

Similar Messages:

Headphone
May 24, 2011

Does anyone use (like) the Logitech Pc Headsent 880 Medquist sent out to MTs a few years ago.  I never tried them and was wondering if I should? ...

Help -- Need New Headphone
Mar 06, 2012

Hi -   Would someone be kind enough to steer me in the direction I need to go to obtain a new headset from MModal?  Thanks.  ...

New MT - Headphone Suggestions?
Mar 09, 2011

Hi guys! I'm looking to purchase my first set of transcription headsets and was wondering what brand or model are the most used? I'm not really sure what I would need to look for spec wise, so wanted to see what those of you who are out there are using! I've been very curious about the Boise headsets that are on display at BestBuy, but at $300-400 a piece, I want to make sure they are worth it before dropping that amount of money, especially as there are some noise-cancelling se ...

Headphone Amplifier
Apr 24, 2012

working on an acct with poor quality - anyone using an amplifier? any suggestions for good one reasonably priced?   ...

Headphone Recommendations
Jun 20, 2014

Hubby and step child will be home for the next 9 days making my work environment extremely noising and crazy. I need to get new headphones and wondered what everyone recommended. I can't stand the kind that sit in the ear. Every pair I have every tried makes my ear hurt after about 2 to 3 hours and as I am on a 12-hour schedule I prefer over the ear ones if any uses them. Thanks in advance for all your recommendations. ...

Noise-Canceling Headphone
Jan 13, 2011

Which is the best noise-canceling headphone available now. It should Completely Block All External Noise Coming From Surrounding the System (TV, Satellite Radio, Home Theatre, etc) to do Medical Transcription in a calm setting via the headphone. ...

Noise Canceling Headphone
Mar 20, 2012

Does anyone know what company makes a good quality pair of noise canceling headphones? ...

Anybody Recommend A Good Set Of Headphone
Jun 16, 2014

Can anybody recommend a good set of headphones, over the ear style?  I do have a slight hearing impairment and really need a good set.  Thank you in advance for the suggestions.   ...

Can Anyone Recommend Good Cordless Headphone?
Jun 01, 2010

I often transcribe while nursing and my baby keeps breaking my headphones by tugging on the cord very hard.  I'm thinking cordless headphones are the way to go so he has nothing to grab on to.  Can any of you recommend a good brand of cordless headphones?  Thanks! ...

OOW Survey
Feb 02, 2011

I am interested in learning how many currently practicing MTs struggle to get their lines in due to their being "no work available."  Do you find yourself out of work and having to try to make up lines outside your usual schedule? Only occasionally? Often? Every day? Seldom? Never happens?   Thanks everyone!Mary     Optional data: ...

Survey Says . . . .
Apr 03, 2011

to spell the abbreviation of subcutaneous?   is is subcu or subcut?  i have this argument every time with QA.  could i get someone to help me please?  thanks much in advance!!!!   ...

Oh Man... New Survey
Dec 05, 2011

If people were sincerely honest, it wouldnt change anything! ...

The Survey
Dec 06, 2011

Just read through the survey without answering the questions.  Waste of time!  No matter how many of us answer it and regardless of what we say, after it is all over they will tell us that MQ employees love the company.  This is just a way to try to placate us and make us think that our opinions count.  You can all take turns flogging me if I'm wrong. ...

My Take On The SURVEY.....
Dec 06, 2011

I am an MT who has been around for 14 years with this company and I have my gripes like all the rest of you.  I took the survey and stuck it to them when it mattered.  For example, when they ask if compensation encourages people to do their best, the obvious answer is "strongly disagree" right?  When they ask if compensation is clearly tied to performance....again "strongly disagree."  Whether our answers matter or not, it's our opportunity to vent our frustrations with ...

To Those Who Did Not Do The Survey
Dec 16, 2011

I had so much fun using words like despicable and abomination that I just couldn't help myself and filled it out 3 times.  I expect when all is said and done they will tell us that the vast majority of responses were positive and almost everyone loves the company but at least I had a few minutes of sheer enjoyment.  ...

Mq Survey
Dec 27, 2011

Wonder when we'll see the results of the survey!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Ya, right!  As if they would be truthful about it anyway! ...

And The SURVEY SAYS!
Sep 11, 2012

That the enhanced compensation is in place, we have been BOOSTED and we are one big happy globally rebranded party! Whoo-hoo! ...

And The Survey Says . . .
May 06, 2013

Like the opinion of a lowly MT/ME even matters. They are going to do what they want regardless of our "opinions." ...

Age Survey
Apr 01, 2014

But really,what hasn't?  Seeing lots of posts from 60+ and wonder what is the average age of MTs.  I will go first - age 61.   ...

Survey Of New Pay
Feb 02, 2015

Before the new pay rule game, I made 7.5 cents (3.75 cents for editing). Then when this new pay game started, I made less at 7 cents. However, I find lately I've been actually making noticeably more money with this pay game. You just got to keep quality and pending to QC under control. In fact, I think I now make a few hundred dollars more per month, if I keep it up, keeping quality up and QC pending down. I know some of you were actually paid 8 cents (4 cents for editing), so there is ...

Did Anyone Take The Survey?
May 15, 2015

Just curious. I'm about to unload on it, but wondered if anyone else did?? ...

Survey
Jun 06, 2015

For those who are comfortable sharing this info, what is the pay rate for VR (as opposed to straight typing) and what is the average amount of lines one can cover in an hour at MModal?  Thanks for your help. ...

Survey - How Many MTs Really Need Their Jobs
Jan 21, 2010

Question:  How many MTs really need their jobs and how many just do it for a little bit of extra pocket $$$ (have someone else  in the family who  is the main breadwinner)?  ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...

New Survey- They Can Stick It
Jul 13, 2010

Every time MQ sends out a survey they use it to justify a pay cut or cesspool or other "great" ideas.  They twist the results of the survey to fit their agenda and then say- see the MTs agree that ASR is better or they are sick of running out of work.  JMHO but I am not filling it out so they can use my answers to make my job worse than it already is. ...

Waah Nobody Wants To Take The Survey
Jul 13, 2010

Less than 10% of us have taken the long, boring, unpaid survey about your latest software tweak.  Maybe its because we're sick of giving you unpaid freebies!  Enterprise sucks.  Until you get better programmers it will always suck.  Any time we report a problem the IT desk diligently finds ways to try to blame the MT's internet provider, or any other way to pass the buck they can scrounge.  There is no point in giving feedback when nobody fixes the obvious.&nbs ...

Pay Date Survey
Jan 13, 2011

any MT's that have worked outside of MT industry ever been with a company that posts pay 5 WoRKInG days after the pay period ends - say HOLLA! MY company treats me sooo well!   --- and then do tell us all what cocktail of medications you are on.  Cheers.  ...

Keystrokes Survey
Mar 29, 2011

Is this survey mandatory?  I have only been with KS a few weeks and really like the company and account I am on, I don't really have any ideas for changes  ...

We Have A Headset Survey To Take, AND
Sep 22, 2011

They ask something like:  What was the brand name and model and if you don't know, then state don't know. WELL!!!!  I TOLD THEM:  SINCE MY PAY HAS BEEN CUT IN HALF AFTER BEING WITH THIS COMPANY OVER 20 YEARS, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PICK THE CHEAPEST BRAND THERE IS.   Also asks where do you purchase your headset?  I TOLD THEM AGAIN:  SINCE I WAS GRANDFATHERED INTO THIS COMPANY WITH PAY CUT IN HALF, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT AT THE DOLLAR STORE.  AND SO ...

Survey - Where Exactly Are The Results
Jan 03, 2012

So . . . uh . . . where exactly are the results of the survey?  LOL ...