A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

financial restructuring - justme

Posted: Apr 28, 2014

So does anyone else wonder if all the upper management agreed to pay reductions, eliminating all their business expenses, 3-martini lunches, and so on?  Maybe upper management should have a minimum of 3 months of making approximately 12 dollars an hour and see what its really like for us? Have they cut the fat out of all the nonessential salary people?  How is it that they have been buying up companies left and right and were always #1, yet now they are broke?  Too many cooks spoiling the soup?  The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?  

Management took no pay reductions. If they did they wwould be yelling it from - the mountaintops to be sure SM

[ In Reply To ..]
we all knew the sacrifices they were willing to make. They would be telling us of the cuts they took so we would be more accepting of the pennies we make. They would maybe say they had to let the butler go so we would forget that PT no longer makes PTO.

They would be yelling of their sacrifices, imagining they were now "one with the masses."

Similar Messages:

Nuance QC Restructuring
Aug 12, 2012

So, I am not a QC and not a newbie. Over the past year with the new money-hungry Nuance "acquisitions" there have been other changes inside Nuance. QCs no longer report to team leads, so complaining to them does no good. This explains why reversals are so infrequent. It also explains the lack of consistency of QC between accounts or even within accounts. I strongly suspect Nuance is telling the QCs not to dock MTs for more errors because it pays the QCs more money, no...it gives Nuance more prof ...

M*Modal Enlists Restructuring Advisors
Feb 12, 2014

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304549504579321003515817962  Wall St. Journal ...

Financial Help In California
Apr 28, 2010

Because of our situation with MQ if anyone finds that utility, rent has a shut off notice you can dial 2-1-1 and they will assist you on taking care of this immediate need.  ...

AHIMA Coding Course - Financial Aid
Nov 22, 2010

Does anyone know if the AHIMA coding course is eligible for the Pell grant or any other financial aid benefits? ...

Why So Upset About Med Records Going OS? Your Financial Info,
Dec 22, 2010

someone know I had a runny nose than know what my financial status is. ...

Weird Question About Financial Aid For School
Jun 30, 2013

Hi guys, I will go to the local UE office this week and check this out but I was just curious right now..does anyone know if there's any special funding for those who lost jobs due to technology? LOL I know that sounds odd but there are so many programs now and I'm not even sure what to ask for. See, I just got laid off due to voice WRECK and the doctors doing their own editing. I will be drawing unemployment but I am not sure how long I can get it. I am going to go to ultrasound tech ...

Mobile Assistant - Financial And Insurance Transcription?
Mar 26, 2013

Has anyone worked for Mobile Assistant, a company that has financial and insurance transcription? If so, what was your experience like with this company?  Thanks. ...

I Applied For Financial Aid At My Local Community College Yesterday
Jun 22, 2012

I'm taking my first steps to get out of this field - I'm 48 years old, I've dedicated myself to Medquist/MModal for 16 years of my life and I am making less today than my 15-year-old son who just got his very first job.  In my lifetime, I never thought I would be 48 years old, on Food Stamps and barely making minimum wage in a field I gave nearly half my life to.  It is a complete insult. I've been going around and around in my head how to get out of this fiel ...

" The More Complicated You Can Make Any Financial Transaction, Ip Off A Consumer" --Rober
Jan 23, 2015

I came across this quote from Robert Bell (not sure who that is but doesn't matter)-- and I thought INSTANTLY of Nuance.  They really DO know what they are doing!! ...