A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone want my rad work...i'll pay u half - radMT

Posted: Jan 28, 2013

Im loaded with work, over 400 jobs on the system and i just dont feel like doing it.  How's that....sell off my work hahaha, act like MModal and let someone else do it for "half".   

Are you the one that just applied for unemployment? - LOL - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

not I darling. - radMT

[ In Reply To ..]
i have plenty of work, at least today that is ;)
we are pretty steady, but i'd say only about 30 hrs a week - very random times though. and always depending if someone is out sick or....
why do you ask?

Similar Messages:

How To You Transcribe This: Half 1% Lidocaine And Half Percent Marcaine.
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

Time And A Half Or Line And A Half Tomorrow
Jul 03, 2013

x ...

How Would You Type "half And Half 1% Lidocaine"
Oct 15, 2013

0.5 Of 1% (or) One-half Of 1%.
Jun 10, 2011

Which is correct?   Thank you! ...

Pay Cut In Half?
Aug 26, 2013

With Fluency my pay will be cut in half - 4 cents now instead of 8 cents.......am scared to death. ...

1/2 Pin Or Half Pin??
Feb 20, 2015

A 2.7 mm ___ pin was placed in bicortical fashion. ...

Been Here Half A Year
Aug 18, 2011

Ive never not given a notice, but I interviewed today and might get the job. You all know the deal, I just can't afford to work here and they want to fill the position Im trying for immediately.  Do you think after only 6 months, I have to give them a notice?  If so, how much of one?  It feels so wrong to just up and quit, but I can't pay my bills!  Another 2 weeks, or even one just puts me further in the whole.  I made more on unemployment! ...

1 Little Job In Half An Hour
Jan 24, 2013

13 jobs in 2 days. Love it!  Make sure to put it in Remedy though so they can keep track and work later hours when jobs are there. Sorry, that's not an option for me.  ...

And I Get Paid Half For This?
Sep 11, 2013

Dictated: and if he does okay, will send him home. ASR: he had a dislocation of the long pants array. So close ASR, so close!! American doctor, no accent, clear as day. But thanks for trying If it was an occasional thing, I could understand but seems to be getting worse rather then better. ...

If Your Glass Is Half Empty
Jul 20, 2010

If your glass is half empty, read on...  It’s those rose colored glasses I wear, I guess.  Just trying to reach out and have an open dialogue about the future of our jobs and the way we’ve been treated.  If  my posts irritate you, move on, but why attack?  Couldn’t you use those language skills you have for something other than pooping in your own nest?  Animals don’t even do that.  I thought we were all in this together. &n ...

Angina Class III To III And A Half??
Aug 20, 2010

Has anyone come across this...dictator says...angina class III to III and a half.  Would that be the proper way of putting in report??? ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Half-dead Doctors
Mar 29, 2013

Why is it that MTs (especially the ones who are starting out) have the opportunity to transcribe dictated reports from doctors that sound half dead, like they are using their last breath to dictate a report? It's amazing to me when QA tells me that they can make out everything these doctors say. What do the more seasoned MTs think about this? ...

Maybe The Suits Should All Kick In Half Their
Mar 08, 2014

They'd still have plenty left over for the lifestyle they've carved out for themselves. I bet Vern and Amy are having a good chuckle right now. ...

My Wages Have Been Cut In Half Since Going From Transcribing To SR
May 27, 2014

My wages have been cut in half since going from transcribing to SR.  Anybody else? ...

Spent Half The Morning
Jul 23, 2014

explaining why I billed what I did on an invoice.  This MD pays by the hour.  He set the hourly wage and now I have to justify why it took as long as it did.  This is a new physican whom I have worked for for only 2-3 weeks in a specialty that is new to me in a state I don't live in. Anyone else ever have to do this? ...

Holiday Pay...isn't Time And A Half Or Is It? Sm
Dec 03, 2014

Please explain someone. I am not getting time and a half from their calculations. By law it has to be. From my calculations and comparing to the old method, it is not time and a half. I'm very concerned with this. ...

New Years Day Time And A Half Pay?
Jan 01, 2015

is today time and a half pay?  holiday pay? ...

Is Veterans Day A Holiday We Get Time-and-a-half For?
Nov 11, 2010

I can never find anything on MQ Central!  Thanks. ...

Proper Way To Type 10 And A Half Ounces?
Sep 26, 2011

I'm new to the AAMT book of style and just want to confirm...If dictation states 10 and a half ounces, do you type it as 10.5 ounces?  Thanks! ...

Do We Get Paid Time And A Half Today?
Jul 04, 2012

Can't remember ...

SICK Of Retranscribing Whole SR Dictations For HALF PAY!!
Aug 01, 2012

Yeah, it came in like: "Within the belfry San Francisco heated the tripod and pumpkin blazed with endometriosis...." The WHOLE report didn't have three words consecutively that made the least bit of sense or had anything to do with what was dictated. "Fix" it?  You gotta be kidding.  Wipe it out and transcribe as dictated, you mean.  Oh, and here's your half line rate, thanks! You SR transcription companies MAKE ME SICK.   ...

Has Anyone Noticed Line Count Is Nearly Half Of What It Was?
Apr 16, 2013

My line count per hour in this new system is what I used to straight type an hour?  I have been a transcriptionist a long time, makes no sense.  I am so sick of this, its nauseating to be put through this degradation. ...

Is 4th Of July A Time And A Half Holiday?
Jul 03, 2013

Just wondering ...

So Confused. So, I Do Not Have Work Yet A Half Hour In, Sm
Nov 29, 2013

I didn't even clock in.  I guess I have to fill out a remedy ticket at this point but I do not feel spending the day looking for work and not getting paid should be expected.  I have family from out of town staying here for the weekend and they are leaving soon to go to lunch and then a movie.  Because I  was supposed to work I did not plan to go but sitting here and checking and not making any money seems stupid when I could be enjoying time with my family.  The em ...

Is It The Norm For The Company To Be Making Half Of What They Pay You?
Nov 22, 2014

Just wondering what the rule of thumb is as far as what the company gets paid per line versus what they pay the MT per line.  Is "half" the norm or considered "fair?" ...

600 Jobs..half OTAT Ask Me If I Care
Dec 12, 2014

xx ...

NJA (No Jobs Available) Half Shift Missing
Mar 21, 2015

2 p.m. central and half my shift missing and I have NJA for 10 minutes now  ...

MedQuist Cuts Pay In Half - Happy Holidays!
Nov 30, 2011

MedQuist ate up AllType and spit out the Radiology MTs. They have cut our pay in half, and just in time for Christmas! I guess instead of saying Happy Holidays, we will be screaming Homeless for the Holidays. And the "Manager" won't even respond to emails. This company does not care at all about its employees and is pure evil. ...

Is Today One Of The Line And A Half Rate Holidays?
Jan 21, 2013

I've been searching the MModal website and cannot find the list of holidays that pay rate and a half. ...