A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What platform does M-Modal use - Snow bunny

Posted: Feb 20, 2015

What platform does M Modal use?

Cornerstone, Fluency, Legacy - rde

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

M*Modal The Platform Vs
Feb 21, 2012

Are we going to be switched from DQS to the M*Modal platform which I've heard is very user unfriendly? Or is the upgrade to DQS 7 still on the DQS platform. I'm so confused!! ...

M-modal Platform
Apr 01, 2014

Has anyone left a company because of the M-modal platform? Does it get any better? ...

M-Modal-based Platform
Apr 06, 2013

Can someone who uses an M-Modal-based platform (not working for M-Modal but another company) tell me if you can spell check on the fly using the keyboard and not the mouse? ...

M-Modal Dictation Platform
Jun 14, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  When Caretech closed a couple years ago, a lot of the MTs went to MedQuist as they used Caretech's platform of DQS.  I believe MedQuist is now M-Modal, so wondering about the platform.  Do they have several different platforms? ...

M*Modal Platform Help Needed. Can Someone Tell Me How To
Nov 12, 2014

add auto corrects to M*Modal/FutureNet platform? ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

M-Modal And Dictation/transcription Platform
May 31, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  What about Chartscript.Net?  Since they used to be MedQuist, I know that MQ used DQS.  Anything but eScription.  I loathe eScription. ...

M-Modal Based Platform Users, A Question
Aug 31, 2011

Does anyone know the keystroke (I think it was ALT + ?) to minimize the demographic screen so that the document fills the screen? I found it out once by accident, but then didn't edit for a while, and now that I am, I forget.  Thanks!  ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

M*Modal VR
Sep 25, 2010

I have another question.  When one does a draft in VR, does MT get paid for all lines in the draft or would an MT get paid if it has to be edited.  I will be trying to learn this in the next few weeks and I am scared to death I will not catch on and then I might be without a job.   I have a feeling I might not get paid for the whole draft report.  Then again it may depend on the company.  Any opinions please.   Thanks  ...

The M*Modal Man...
Jan 24, 2012

...looks like he's dropping a deuce.  Sorry, but he does.   Also, how do you pronounce the name of the company?  I say it to rhyme with immobile - immodal.   ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About M*Modal?
Feb 08, 2012

Does anyone know anything about M*Modal? I have never heard of them and would like some input. Thanks. ...

What/who Is M*Modal?
Mar 03, 2012

Is this Medquist?  Tell me more.  I used to work for MQ years ago and was interested in going back part time. ...

M*modal MTs
Mar 25, 2012

I'm considering applying to M*modal.  I've been around the block (several times) so I'm aware of the reputation, etc.  This means anyone who just wants to slam the company, please bypass this thread.  For those of you who work for M*modal and are happy, what is it you like about the company?  Would you recommend a friend apply? TIA. GG ...

M*Modal Job
Apr 13, 2012

Been offered a job at M*Modal.  Can anybody tell me the pros and cons of working there?  Is there enough work.  Where I work now it is SO hit and miss, feast or famine.  I need something more consistent. Are they flexible?   Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Dee Dee ...

Going With M*Modal
Apr 30, 2012

Our hospital is supposed to make the decision tomorrow if they are going to keep our work in-house or outsource to M*Modal.  I want to make an informed decision when and if we are told we are going with M*Modal.  Do you get holidays?  How is the pay?  Flexible schedule?  What about our vacations that are already scheduled?  If they hire us will we still be on our same accounts? Thanks for any info. ...

M*Modal Buy Out
May 24, 2012

When M*Modal does a buy out, are the clients from that company they bought out notified? ...

New Job With M Modal
Jun 15, 2012

Hello Everyone, The hospital I have been working for has switched all of our transcriptionist to M Modal.  I will be doing radiology work.  Any helpful hints out there.   ...

TTM*Modal
Jul 11, 2012

Interesting, indeed. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/m-modal-selected-transtech-medical-133000153.html ...

M Modal Pay
Jul 15, 2012

Anyone working for M Modal - Please let me know how much money per hour is possible to be made?  Replies will much appreciated.   ...

How Much Do M-Modal Pay
Sep 30, 2012

I was thinking of applying for a job at M-Modal as I am not so happy with my current job and how they pay. Can anyone help me and tell me how much M-Modal pay their staff? ...

M*Modal-SSN??
Oct 16, 2012

I am on the M*Modal website to apply, and they are asking for my social security number.  I have never provided this on a job application.  Is this legit? ...

Can Someone Please Tell Me About M*Modal, Please?
Nov 30, 2012

I am thinking about testing for acute care transcription with M*Modal. But, when I went to their web site I see they are owned by someone in India? Is that for real? Also, I see posts here in this chat room "no work, no work, no work, paycheck sucks," etc. Can anyone fill me in on M*Modal, please. Also, do they supply you with the equipment? I do not want to work for a company owned by someone in India, that's for sure! Thank you in advance for your help! MT2 ...

New Job At M*Modal
Feb 05, 2013

I stopped doing medical transcription for a while and I am considering getting back into it.  I live in Green Bay, and no one is hiring in house.  I am considering taking a test with M*Modal.  Can anyone tell me anything about this company?  Good, bad, and ugly. ...

Just Saw An Ad For PT For M*Modal???
Sep 08, 2013

I thought they got rid of all PT positions??  Here's the link:  http://www.getmedicaltranscriptionjobs.com/acute-care-medical-transcriptionist-home-based-phoenix-arizona-3026501.htm ...

M*Modal Going Under?
Sep 08, 2014

I heard that M*Modal is sinking fast and won't be in business much longer.  Has anyone else heard this?  They've been having problems getting investors and new clients, so it wouldn't come as any great shock.  ...

So M*Modal And
Sep 30, 2014

Both offered OT last weekend....hmmm..... ...

M-Modal
Feb 13, 2015

Our company recently outsourced us and we are being offered jobs w M-Modal.  I have seen all of the negative comments but I was wondering how bad the pay is.  I typed about 220 lines/hour doing straight typing and they are saying their average for voice rec is 220/lines per hour.  If that were the case you'd be making nothing!  Can anyone give me any input?  Thanks!  ...

DQS Platform
Nov 02, 2010

Needing a general consensus on whether or not you like the DQS platform...what about it's ASR generated reports.  I personally like the platform and think the ASR reports aren't as bad as some platforms I have been on...I just hate the rate of ASR pay.  Though it is estimated the production increases with ASR, for most, that simply is not the case and, per a study I found online, quite the opposite.  Please see results from that independent study below.   En ...

MD-IT Platform
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone have experience with the MD-IT platform? If so, is it easy to work with? Thanks for any info. ...