A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

VR quality worse since Friday? - Yet another anon

Posted: Jan 17, 2013

Have you noticed the VR is even worse than usual since the outage on Friday?  I wonder if they had to restore from backup and lost some months of its so-called learning.

Mine is fine. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Yes, have noticed. Even the docs that were not - bad

[ In Reply To ..]
are now bad.

Similar Messages:

Quality Getting Worse?
Jan 22, 2014

I had some horrible reports lately! I had one today that was horrid that I know will get me a big fat FIESA report! Also a few others that were really bad. Has anyone else noticed this? ...

Could The Sound Quality Get Any Worse?
Nov 20, 2011

Is it just me or is the sound quality just getting worse and worse?  Distorted, static, background noise, on and on.  And these are doctors who used to be crystal clear.  I am adjusting the tone & jamming my headset onto my ears but that's a waste of time. Very frustrating.  Just my gripe o' the day. ...

Is The Sound Quality Much Worse
Feb 15, 2012

or is it just me? Static, low volume, horrible! ...

Is It Just My Imagination Or Is The Quality Of Dictators Out There Getting Progressively Worse?
Jul 23, 2011

I know that a lot of my perception is being influenced by the mass influx of ESL dictators over the last few years, but the problem just doesn't seem to be about accents;  it seems that the dictators are much more sloppy and careless than they used to be in time past.  Also, some of the younger ones seem to consider dictating to be some sort of a game. It's as if they do things on purpose to make the dictation more difficult (such as racing through certain portions of the nar ...

Is It Me Or Does The Dictation Quality Of The Dictators Seem Worse These Days? Sm
Jul 11, 2012

I've been at this almost 30 years and it seems that today's dictators just do not care.  Yes, there were dictators "back in the day" who mumbled, shuffled papers, dictated at the speed of lightning, etc., but it didn't seem like there were as many of them.  These days, it seems like nobody cares what they're dictating or how they're dictating it.  I've had dictators clearly read over a mistake in a template (expander mistake, wrong word, etc.,), they ...

Wow, These Companies Are Getting Worse And Worse Regarding Testing...sm
Sep 01, 2010

This company's written test says that I can't use any references, but based on the questions they're asking, I'd have to be a doctor to be able to answer them!  So am I to assume that I can't use references when I work either?  So sick of jumping through hoops for these companies... ...

The Audio Seems Like It Is Getting Worse And Worse
Dec 03, 2013

on Fluency.   I have had problems with it all day.   ...

New Quality Index Vs Old Quality Score
Oct 18, 2014

I ran an error report for all reports, all accounts on my platform for this quarter, 10/1 - 10/18. So far the Quality Index is 84% vs Quality Score 99.18%.  Didn't they advertise this new error scoring as working out in our favor?  Doesn't look like it to me. This is based on 2194 jobs and 105,358 lines audited on E5.  I checked the box that says view all corrections on the correction report. ...

I So Very Much With It Was Friday!!
Jul 14, 2011

I have had so much work this week I felt like my head was spinning from one account to the next, to the next platform and back, and then to the next platform and next acount, and all over again.  I've been working on a couple new ESL's and I literally wanted to put my head down at some points and just cry.  Listening to their rolling tongue and 100-mile-per-hour speech over and over again trying to understand what they were saying.  It was making me nuts!!  I'm ...

Last Day Was Friday
Dec 01, 2013

Best early Christmas present I could have ever given myself!  Now I can't say for sure that the new company I signed on with as an IC is going to be any better, but a girl can dream, can't she?  At any rate, it will be different and will hopefully give me a more flexible schedule so that I can work on that totally new career of upscale cat furniture.  I have not finished my prototype yet as hubby may be getting a new job too and we might be moving for this new job.  ...

This Happens Nearly Every Friday...
Dec 05, 2014

Has anyone elsed noticed that ASR sometimes "takes a break" on Fridays??? I was doing pretty good with my line count for the week, hoping to make a decent bonus tier for this last week before the new pay plan rolls out. Then, BOOM... nearly all reports are straight transcription this morning. Long op notes that I usually edit this time each day (and can get a very good LPH) I now have to type out. Bye bye bonus. ...

Friday, Oh Friday
May 22, 2015

Friday - Is It My Imagination?
Aug 13, 2010

On Friday, all my coworkers seem to take off early.  I thought Friday was a work day.  LOL. ...

Got An Interview Friday!
Oct 19, 2010

Please everyone cross your fingers and toes!!  I tweaked my resume and I've been getting some interest from potential employers and have an interview for this Friday for a medical records clerk for the prosecutor's office.  I'm so hoping this is the one, but I won't be crushed if it's not.  I've had so many disappointments in my new job search over the past year, I'm getting used to it. I'll let you all know how it goes!!     ...

Payday Is Now Every Other Friday
Nov 23, 2010

x ...

Is The Q Paying Every Other Friday Now?
Dec 27, 2011

It used to be twice a month so I'm wondering if the every other Friday is true?  TIA ...

It Must Be Friday--there's Actually Work--nm
Feb 15, 2013

Friday Morning, Once Again Nja
Apr 19, 2013

My paycheck today was a whopping $40.00.  Nja again today.  ...

Quit On Friday
Nov 28, 2014

And it feels great! Wrote my supervisors an email that I was quitting and said all the things I have wanted to say for so long but didn't dare, then proceeded to delete all their software from my computer, including email, and will never look back. Cashing in a pension plan from a previous job that will carry me through until June when I am 62 and can retire. Done with this thankless job!!! ...

Email On Friday
Mar 29, 2015

Did any one get an email on Friday that was a zip file and could not open it?  I have tried on 3 different computers and could not open on any of them (different operating systems and versions).  the last one said a threat was detected; however, when I check the sender it does come from Nuance.  Just wondering if anyone else got it and had problems or was able to open it.  If you could open it, did I miss anything important or that I might need to know?  Thanks!1 ...

No Jobs - Great Friday.
Oct 01, 2010

I got up and showered just to SIT HERE.  This is so infuriating.  My accounts used to always have work.  I felt sympathy for everyone griping about NJA, but I just laid low and was thankful that I hardly ever had NJA.  Now it is almost every day.  Where did all that work go?  ...

Another Friday Night Of Having To Shut Down
Nov 26, 2010

While that stupid background virus scan is working on all workstations!!! Can the management people who work behind the scene not get it through their heads that this interrupts everything?? Geeze. My computer locks up every single time this thing runs and it always runs every Friday night. They must be using some updated Java thing with the program because that is what locks me up. My computer has an older Java version that they are using and right in the middle of running their scan, Java mess ...

Such A Bad Day Friday I Cried Through A Lot Of My Shift.
Apr 25, 2011

Was fine over the weekend, but found myself all morning typing for less familiar facilities and wading through a technical procedure from a doctor who doesn't remotely speak the English language, and once again I could hardly see to type for the tears.  I just don't think a job should make you suicidal every work day.  ...

Happy Friday In The North, NOT
Sep 09, 2011

Well here we go again with NJA to me in the North Region.  Looks like another long and soggy weekend, again.  Tell me again what I should change my hours to . . . do the "others" ever sleep?  Just wondering . . . . ...

What A Wonderful Way To Start A Friday!
Oct 28, 2011

First I find out I am not getting paid for certain lines (which I was NOT told upon my hire), then I find out I am let go with no word as to why.  Hmm, I am most definitely going to be warning people about this place!!! ...

Why Is There Never Any Work On Friday Mornings?
Oct 19, 2012

I've worked on multiple accounts and there is almost always NSA on Friday mornings. What is the deal? ...

Friday Afternoon And No Work Again
Jan 18, 2013

This is so ridiculous.  Friday afternoon and no work.  I can't keep checking back every hour and do perhaps 2 charts and run out again.  Stop sending so much work to India and at least leave the US MTs something to do.  ...

Haven't Heard From My TSM Since Friday
Oct 07, 2013

that's odd.. anybody else? ...

Handed In My Notice On Friday!!!!
May 05, 2014

I am nervous but breathing a sigh of relief!!!  After countless applications, I was offered and accepted a secretarial job in a local school.  Less hours, but at least I know what I am getting paid weekly! I will have the same days off as my children.  I am looking forward to this new chapter and happily spreading my wings :0) For my fellow MTs, keep trying, keep plugging away.  It is possible!  I will let you know what life is like on the outside in a few weeks once I ...

To Those That Had Install On This Past Friday...
Nov 03, 2014

Has training gotten in touch with you yet?  Thanks! ...