A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Those pesky question marks on the ADT! - DS

Posted: Dec 19, 2014

Does anybody still correct these? We were told we had to fix them at first and now I'm seeing them more and more in QA. Do you still fix them? They take a lot of precious time!

We have been told recently that we do - Frecklefart

[ In Reply To ..]
We had an email stating we
must change it or it won't float correctly. It is annoying

They are bugged still I think - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't matter if we change them or not, unless it goes straight to client, it will revert back to a question mark. For instance, one of my accounts has assistant for an ADT field. This field is never populated when you pull in the ADT; always done manually. Anyway, whenever I get an OP note to QA and this field is filled in by the HDS, it will have a question mark by it. Basically, if the job is sent to QA, both the HDS and the SHDA will have to repopulated the doc's name. I stopped doing this a long time ago, at least until they fix this bug. I've written about it and they said it was a known issue.

I refuse to, and no one has ever - said anything

[ In Reply To ..]
I am generally meticulous about my work, and not one of the MModal regular bashers on this board, but this is the one thing I refuse to do. If it is causing enough problems they can fix it.

Similar Messages:

Marks-Bayne Or Marks-Baum Fracture?
Apr 06, 2010

Doing an Ortho report, word s/l "Marks-Baum tibial fracture".  Found "Marks-Bayne" in dictionary but it's a technique.  Could it be "Marks-Bayne" anyway? ...

Physician Question Marks In ADT.
Nov 26, 2013

Did they fix this in the new Fluency 7.3 upgrade? Our group has not upgraded yet. I was transferred to a new group, and amongst the information sent out today by QAM was that we are to re-research and repopulate any physician with a question mark in the ADT. I quit repopulating physicians with question marks in the ADT sometime back and have never had any input from QA. It makes me maniac angry to have to spend upaid time fixing IT's incompetency. I so want to send an angry note ba ...

Has Marks Top Margin1.2 And Bottom1.0 In Word
Dec 22, 2009

I have just got a job after looking for 3 years and I am having trouble with the margins.  In Word where is the hash mark for 1.2  I see the big 1 but where does the .2 come in at.  help would be greaaaatly appreciated. ...

Quotation Marks Or Apostrophe Needed? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

The doctor states: Though I did not mention the words, âsudden cardiac death,â that is certainly my concern. Should I put quotation marks around those words like it is or a single apostrophe or just type it without any punctuation? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...