A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Something's fishy - Strange

Posted: Jul 11, 2012

In my BOB, a few accounts have been changed to DQS7 and the rest are still on 6.  I am still on 6.  Well when I get work from those accounts they are straight typing.  I just got one and I put the cursor above the job description at the top and it says (SR), and I have to type it.  Am I being paid ASR rate for typing this report?  This happening to anybody else?  Geez, what's next?

Ive run across it in doc 6 recently - I hit F11 just in case

[ In Reply To ..]
happening more and more lately

I hit F11 and file an F11 report in Remedy stating there was no text. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Go Into your Detail - ...and check... see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
Write down the Internal Job Number, type report without F11-ing, then go into your Detail in Statistics and see if it's in Transcription or Correction. Those job numbers are in numerical order, so they're not hard to find.

If the job is in ASR, then next time around, I would F11 it so you get paid for full typing. And if anyone says anything, explain.

Update - Fishy

[ In Reply To ..]
After I finished typing that report, I looked it up under detail and it was straight, not ASR. Wonder why it does that? Have to constantly stay on guard, you never know.

I dont report their mistakes through the system - takes too long

[ In Reply To ..]
have been here a year, and have yet to make an F11 report the way your supposed to..Granted I dont over use the F11 button, I just jot down the reports and if they ask I have them..Dont make enough money as it is, 10 minutes to jump through hoops to report it aint happening...This company has way too many time wasting activities for me..

Similar Messages:

Fishy (not About Nuance)
Apr 16, 2013

This isn't about Nuance, but as this seems to be the most frequented forum, I thought I would post here. This morning I applied for a transcription position with a cover letter and resume.  The recruiter wrote me back about an hour later explaining the line rate and providing the link to take their test.  I wasn't too thrilled about the pay but went ahead and took the test.  It was the easiest test I've ever taken, comprised mostly of spelling and grammar with a fe ...

QA Are Starting To Seem Fishy To Me
Apr 21, 2013

I saw an error today that I just know I would not make.  It was very simple.  I really think there are some spiteful QA people.  They are mad while they are checking these dictations or something.  The things they count off for!! The "mistake" was placing a too instead of a to.  I am super OCD about that. ...

Does Anyone Think The Nuance Line Count Is Fishy?
May 24, 2012

I think the lines are padded.  After typing all day at break neck speed, I am shocked at the end of the day how low my line count is.  I work for another company doing the same thing, just as fast, and I get double the lines.  Well, we will never know because at Nuance we can't copy the report and paste it into Word to get a line count because it is blocked, I think they do that on purpose and that way we can't check our lines to see if it is accurate, which I know ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...