A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Redundancy tags. - TearingMyHairOut

Posted: Mar 11, 2010

Does ASR ever learn, really?  Ever ever ever ever EVER???  I'm always placing redundancy tags over the exact same phrases by the exact same dictators, over and over and over and over and over again.  And again.

Okay.  I feel better now.

bald here - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I had to finally stop doing that because it was driving me crazy. Now I just use skip tags.

Good idea. I'll do it too. Or maybe just delete the whole *&%^$ thing nm - TearingMyHairOut

[ In Reply To ..]

no don't delete.. - got marked down on audit for that

[ In Reply To ..]
If you dont use skin and redundant tags appropriately, they will mark you off on an audit and could cause you to go below 95% which will put you on 100% QA, which you know will be paid at 3 cpl less.

Sorry, just trying to help.
oh okay, thanks for the warning - TearingMyHairOut
[ In Reply To ..]
It is so annoying, though, to have to correct ASR's mishmash and then put a redundancy tag over the correction and have to do the same thing one million times. ARGH. I guess it's just one of those things we just have to accept about life at MQ.

redundancy tags - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
You may be doing it correctly but if all MTs who work on that doc do not do it consistently, ASR does not learn. The problem with ASR is not the program - it is inconsistent use of tags.

no... it is totally the program - whatever

[ In Reply To ..]
ASR has not learned cabbage in 4 years. Are you telling me that there are MTs out there that leave cabbage in the report?

ASR does not learn. Its Junk!

Similar Messages:

Doctors Love Redundancy...
Aug 15, 2010

...this could be lethal and even leading to death. ...

Choosing A School - Sorry For Any Redundancy
Nov 09, 2012

Hello, I have been thoroughly researching schools and it has been an interesting path. First, I was looking at Career Step, but became nervous that there are apparently a good deal of unhappy people who took the course and regretted it. Then I looked at M-Tec. They provide no info about MT on their website, so I emailed them. Turns out they are not accepting students until the spring and I was informed to check back then. When I asked when in the spring, they could not give an answer. The ...