A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question regarding changes made to ADT screen - zig

Posted: Jun 16, 2010

Okay, so they accused me of changing the dictators name on the ADT screen to an incorrect name... which I might add once again, I did not do.  I document every change I make and the only thing I changed was the WT... to the correct WT I might add because it had  been entered incorrectly!  If, in fact, I had changed the dictator's name, however, would it not have shown up on the ADT portion of the report when I went back into DocQmanage and checked the report?  It did show the change in WT, but the dictator was correct.

BTW... beware... California minimum wage is going up to $8.25 (wow) as of July 1st.  Strap yourself in, there's probably more housekeeping to be done.

what was your question... did I miss it or - am I just stupid?

[ In Reply To ..]
It has been a long day... sorry.

If a change is made to the ADT screen, wouldn't the change show up on the ADT screen when you g - zig

[ In Reply To ..]
In this case the ADT screen still showed the original dictator. The name had not been changed.

Yeah.. I would think it would show up with any changes made, - however,

[ In Reply To ..]
this is the Q we are talking about. They claimed you changed it, and when you look at it, it is the same as it was.
If you bring that to their attention, they will say... that is cause we changed it back because you changed it wrongly.
They make up all this junk and can edit our reports without us knowing and then say they did not change it, but that it was our error.
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!

Similar Messages:

I Made A Total Of $19,000 For 2011. Would Anyone Mind Sharing What They Made For The Year. I Am Ju
Jan 27, 2012

hopeful ...

U-tox Screen Or Utox Screen?
Feb 02, 2011

which urinary toxicology abreviation is used? ...

My Screen Just Went To NJA...nm
May 21, 2010

x ...

Why Is My Screen Moving??
Feb 02, 2010

kind of like someone is squishing the sides of my screen, or tilting the side back and forth...thanks for any help.  its bugging the peawadding outta me. ...

Cardiac Screen
Feb 04, 2010

s/l Agasen-130 method ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

S/l Tethan Screen
Jun 27, 2010

(s/l tethan or dethan) screen is O positive. ...

Drug Screen
Sep 02, 2010

This is the second time doc has dictated s/l blue 13 drug screen.  I've searched every way I know how and cannot find this.  Does anyone know if there is a Blue-Thirteen, Blue-13, or just something that s/l it? Thanks. ...

How Do You Get The Autocorrect Screen To Come Up
Sep 07, 2010

How do you get the autocorrect screen to come up - what are the short cut controls to add new autocorrects in MS Word 2003.  Thanks.  ...

Uhhhh...has Anyone Been In The ADT Screen
Sep 08, 2010

stating "Unable to contact database"? I did the ADT search and then tried to hit accept to accept the patient and this popup keeps coming up. What the H*** am I supposed to do about this?? ...

Tox Screen Word
Jan 06, 2011

I am having a tough time with something like "kiniprinoid" just can't understand dictator.  Any ideas? it is under tox screen, but I just can't find. thank you, sammye ...

Help With Seeing The Screen On Monitor!!!
Aug 01, 2011

Hello all:  Hope someone might be able to help me or steer me in the right direction. I just started a new job that uses Fusion RIS 5.0. When I open the program the left side of the screen has a RIS editor and the right side has all the patient demographics.  I have to type in Arial 11 in the editor after I call up a template shell.  After typing for several hours, my eyes get really strained.  Is there a way I could make that part of my screen larger without affecting t ...

Screen Shots
May 12, 2012

To take a screen shot: Press CTRL + Screen Shot, go to Microsoft Paint and press CTRL+V, paste it in.  Then save it as a .jpg file. ...

Is There Any Way To Enlarge That @#!%@ ADT Screen?
Jun 23, 2012

Please help before I go completely bilnd - I got special "computer glasses" and even that didn't help much.  Thanks. ...

To Dnr On Screen Brightness
Oct 21, 2012

I hated that bright white screen too so I found a tech that helped me. I adjusted the contrast to 5.8 and brightness to about 5.8.  It tones it alll down quite a bit.  You first click the minus button, then the first button or the button to the left of the minus button on the monitor to increase or decrease.  It kind of mellows down that bright white screen to a very light grey. Hope this helps you. ...

What Does The DQS Sign In Screen Look Like On 7. I Am Still On 6.1. Nm
Apr 05, 2014

nm ...

Strep Screen
Apr 28, 2015

Is strep screen capitalized? Thanks. ...

Anyone Use A Magnefying Program Or Screen
Jan 06, 2010

Would sure like to know how it works out, where it came from, if you like, if it is a program or an actual device.  Any info mucho appreciated.    Bless you   Bun ...

Question About Screen Magnifiers
Jul 23, 2010

Ok - need a screen magnifier, not expensive.  zoom, etc, not helping, so nix that.  Has anyone used one of these?  How is it and where can I get one? thanks in advance!! ...

Short Cut For ADT In Typing Screen
Sep 07, 2010

What is the short cut to bring the ADT info into the typign screen.  I seem to have deleted it somehow and forget the short cut to get it back again or the function to use. ...

Help With Urine Drug Screen - GCA?
Nov 17, 2010

"Urine drug screen was negative for PCP, oxycodone, propoxyphene, THC, benzodiazepines, amphetamines, barbiturates, methamphetamines, methadone, opiates, and GCAs.  I can't find a reference for GCAs.  Is that correct? TIA! ...

Everything On My Screen Is Big How Do I Change It Back?
Jan 08, 2011

x ...

Can't Figure Out Lab Screen Abbreviation
Jan 13, 2011

Hello!  :) This segment was dictated, and I can't for the life of me figure out what is in the parentheses: "Rubella immune. Varicella immune. Hepatitis negative. RPR negative. GC/Chlamydia negative. PPD negative. (JPS/JPF/GPS/GPF) negative." Obviously the doctor didn't say all of those acronyms, those are just some options of what it sounded like to me. The most distinctive sound is the middle letter "P." So it sounds like a 3-letter acronym with the middle letter being P. The pa ...

Urine Drug Screen/PC??
Aug 09, 2011

does the big MTSOs require a urine drug screen and supply equipment?  I am concerned.  I just spoke to a smaller company, and they want me to pay for the drug screen and pay a deposit for the PC!  Maybe I should go back to the bigger companies!!! ...

DocQScribe Screen Glare?
Mar 15, 2012

Does anyone else have a problem with the glare from the DocQScribe screen?  It seems very glaring to me.  I've tried toning down the brightness on the monitor but it doesn't help much.  I'm about ready for sunglasses.   ...

Screen Size Question
Apr 23, 2012

It just occurred to me the other day, I probably would be better off with an updated monitor.  The actual viewing portion of my screen is only about 9-1/2 high and 12-1/2 inches wide ... the old thick chunky-type monitor.  For those of you who are using larger flat screens, has it made much of a difference for you for proofing and overall viewing ease? ...

I Am Literally Amazed That On One Screen
Jun 08, 2012

there is a whole long thread about people with NJA and no PTO time left because of it, people complaining about mandatory OT, AND comments about ads to hire more new MT's.  This company is truly weird. ...

Black Screen Of Death?
Jul 12, 2012

? ...

Brightness Of Screen Docuscribe 7.1
Oct 17, 2012

I finally found a tech to help me on this one after adjusting the brightness if there is anyone out there that HATES that blinding bright white screen.  I adjusted the contrast to 5.8 and brightness to about 5.8.  It tones it alll down quite a bit.  You first click the minus button, then the first button on the monitor to increase or decrease.  It kind of mellows down that bright white screen to a very light grey. ...

In DQS, If You Leave A Job Open On Your Screen..
Oct 18, 2012

how long until DQS closes itself down, and is the job reserved for you?  Just wondering what really happens since I can't find any information on this and have never dared leave a job for more than a few seconds.  In Cornerstone we could park a job if we needed to stop for a few minutes. ...