A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Previous Report Look Up - sick and tired

Posted: Mar 08, 2010

In spite of everything else, I was determined that THIS was going to be a good thing; however, after E-mails to supervisor to get password and then jumping through about 20 hoops was informed that there were no reports available for this dictator for the last month.  I guess this was his first day on the job? Good grief.  More cr*ap. 

must be the 1st day for all of my docs - and first visit for the patients

[ In Reply To ..]
Cant get any doc or any patient to come up.

Just another way to lower my base rate as far as I am concerned.

Another "First Time Dont Work" for the Q.

I had trouble with this same issue at first - BUT

[ In Reply To ..]
then I got it to work. For the facility number box, I was clicking the "use my company" number to the right of the box...that does not work. Then I tried by putting in the facility name and I was able to pull up the dictator entries I needed. Hope that helps. Just don't use that option to use your company.

ok, - now I got

[ In Reply To ..]
I got 2 jobs to show up, however, when I click on Job views, it only has audio, no DQS user output.

UGH

Does it say transcription next to the job? - If it does, you will not

[ In Reply To ..]
be able to pull up the finished product because it isn't done yet.

Similar Messages:

Previous Report Lookup Is Ridiculous
Mar 07, 2010

Another idea of MQ's that might sound good in theory but in practice this is totally ridiculous. First off, I can't even get any reports to come up....I tried different variations of entering info into the search, only to get nothing back.....so stupid.   Second, do they really think we can do this with how LONG it takes.....first you have to sign out of DQS, then sign back in with a different password to get to DQM?  Get out of here!    I was hoping that maybe ...

This Is From A Previous Post. But I Thought
Apr 15, 2012

discussion and wanted to bring it to the top where everyone would get a chance to see it. The post stemmed from an ad where they were offering to pay $10 to $11 an hour for MTs. It dawned on me that if they can afford to pay that hourly then they can afford to raise rates. This is the reality of many MTs right now. How many on here do you read about griping over min wage pay? LOTS! The calculations that I make just lays it all out there. I used these figures as an example to show t ...

CORRECTION To Previous Post
Sep 29, 2012

The company I saw an ad for was Administrative "Assistance"  (out of Michigan) - not Administrative "Associates" - my mistake! ...

How To Look Up Previous Reports On Chartnet?
Nov 09, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to look up previous reports on chartnet?  Thanks! ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

Paycheck Less Even Though Transcribed More Lines Than Previous
Nov 10, 2009

It is beyond me how I made less on my pay check, but typed over 1500 more lines than last pay period.   ?  Anyone else notice that?  ...

After 9 Months Of Unemployment My Previous MTSO (sm)
Mar 19, 2011

has rehired me.  Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing info about the MTSOs they worked for, job leads, etc.  I am praying for all who still need a job. ...

Previous Mergers With Nuance (Webmedx, Etc.)
Apr 19, 2012

MTs who worked previously for companies bought out by Nuance I was wondering did any of you work using satellite internet?  If so, what happened when you Nuance took over as Nuance says no satellite?  I use satellite internet so I'm wondering what will happen with Nuance when they take over Transcend.  Initially, I'm sure I would be able to use it, but if the platform is changed, then what?  I'm just wondering should I find another job now that accepts sat. or ...

The Previous Couple Of Transcend Mergers That I Have Read About On Here... Sm
Nov 23, 2009

Have had me feeling as if some of us who have been at Transcend longer were not offered what they have been offering recently, maybe that is why I have seen so many people leave.  It was 8 cents per line for transcribing and 4 cents for VR.  When you cannot make your 900 dollars every two weeks you are then moved to part time, bennies are taken away and you do not get PTO.  I was feeling pretty devalued, but then I thought maybe later on they may tell the new people some excu ...

Going Solo-concerned About Some Previous Posts Ive Read
Jan 05, 2010

I am working on starting up my own MT business (as you have maybe seen by some of the other posts I have sent) and I have been reading some of the latest posts and have seen discussions about this being a dying business and I have seen many people are getting out of this field and venturing elsewhere.  Up until the  holidays, I was making a great living and I guess with the holidays underway, I am still waiting on work.  I thought that this would have picked up by now but I have n ...

Thought Ya'll Were Kidding (and/or Exaggerating) About The Previous Reports
Mar 24, 2010

Pulled up an old report to get a heads-up on the physical exam.  The report listed W2 and HK for Wt and Ht (among other errors).  I was dumbfounded.  ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

Search Previous Dates Like This...if Your Page Only Lets You
Aug 03, 2014

I saw a question the other day asking how to get back farther in the message posts. The board is listed in date order, so what I do if I want to reread, for instance, something from late July, I use the search key above and type in a date the way the dates are shown... 2014-07-23,  then just tap the little search tab! At the bottom of your screen you can scroll through page after page of posts on that day from all the boards. There is good information about Nuance on alot of the boards her ...

New Specs Posted On Fiesa With NO Notification. Previous
Oct 18, 2014

...I suppose because I said the account names. So, here goes, large city account in CT, and small city outside Seattle. Supe is LG on the AB (COM) team. Found these new specs on 10/15 and have no idea what the changes are because we were never even told about them. Heads up, folks! ...

Labor Board Contact On Previous MTSO
Dec 09, 2014

Anyone else hear from a wages & hours investigator from a Labor Board on a well known MTSO?  I do not want to reveal the name, as I think all should worry about this and don't want to tip off the one they are investigating.   ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

Lid Lag On The Left Side After Previous "drag Utalectomy"
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

VR Pay Per Report
Nov 26, 2009

I interview with a company and they pay per report for VR.  I haven't heard anyone talking that.  They pay 60 to 70 cents per report.  Is this good?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks guys!! ...

OR Report
Dec 10, 2009

Left injection with a (s/l arististan) and lidocaine. ...

I Am In SA5. Who Does My CCM Report To? Nm
Dec 15, 2009

EP Report
Jan 31, 2010

Review of her s/l EP report.  She did have a dual-chamber Medtronic Versa DR generator placed.  Anyone know what an EP report stands for?  ...

Report Look Up
Mar 11, 2010

My employee DEP number would never work.  Supervisor gave me a number (?) to use.  Now it says it has been "disabled" and to "contact system administrator."  Another winner MQ. ...

Why Not Report Them To The FTC?
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the link below.   Report their business practices: 1.  Failing to provide work for current employees while advertising for MORE employees. 2.  Failing to communicate. 3.  Making impossible standards for you to make your requirements and keep your hours without any work and forcing you to use your PTO. 4.  Management failing and outright refusing to respond to you. 5.  Squeezing your pay and benefit rates down in a consistent manner.   ht ...

Pay For Rad Report
Sep 09, 2010

Is $1.10 per rad report the going rate?  I have no idea at all whether this is decent pay.  Anyone know? ...

Op Report Help
Dec 11, 2010

The cephalic vein was identified and the ____ then developed distally to the deltoid attachment to the humerus.  (s/l "center")  Is that correct?? Also, Patient tolerated the procedure well and returned to _____ in satisfactory condition. (s/l "her room") Is that correct?? New at op reports so struggling a little. Thanks for the help. ...

The Use Of A Or An In A Report.
Dec 24, 2010

Can anyone state the rule for proper usage of a or an?  I know you use "a" when the noun you are referring to begins with a consonant and use "an" when the noun you are referring to begins with a vowel.  However, is there a rule that applies to usage of a or an when it pertains to the below?  This is an 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia - OR This is a 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia.  Thanks, bfp ...

MRI Report
Jan 25, 2011

(Patient with history of brain tumor.)  There are postsurgical changes with S/L some goliosis or subgoliosus  noted involving the caudal aspect of the anterior right temporal lobe extending from the right aspect of the suprasellar cistern. Thank you in advance... ...

This Report Needs An F11
Jun 11, 2011

This report badly needs to be wiped out and let me transcribe it from scratch.  Out of 3 lines ASR got 3 words correct - The, and, not - and it is over 600 seconds long.  Calgon, take me away, waaaay far awaaaaa!  C'mon lottery ticket.  Be nice to me tonight! ...