A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pray for us Mary - Heard it all now

Posted: Mar 03, 2012

Should have been Proteus mirabilis, but it was a nice thought anyway.

Should also add - that

[ In Reply To ..]
later the same day, instead of Nasonex 1 spray per naris, ASR put Nasonex 1 flatus narrow. Guess that'll clear your sinuses.

guess its better than flatus wide! - te he he

[ In Reply To ..]
ASR sucks.

Crazy - Boutgone

[ In Reply To ..]
Ya'll are cracking me up. Better to laugh than cry I guess. What else can you do about? We should all start posting these stupid, inane things that VR comes up with every single day just to laugh. That's something we'd get from this company.

then I would pulse are max at a consistently..Guesses anyone??? - really getting tired

[ In Reply To ..]
of note, previous to today he had been hypothermic..

Oh so very close huh?

Similar Messages:

Part Of The Brain. S/L "pray-kin-AYE-is - SM
Feb 15, 2012

I've looked high and low and all over and can't find this word ANYWHERE!  Doc dictates:  "I  wonder if the patient has mild acceleration of neocortical maturation as manifested by superior function of earlier maturing components of circuitry, such as hippocampal, short-to-long-term memory, and also parietal and ______________ (s/l "pray-kin-AYE-is.") Thank you so much for your help! ...

Oh Hail Mary
Jul 02, 2010

"upper tension" instead of "hypertension?"  For real now, come on ASR. ...

ASR: Protestants Mary Is With Us!
Jul 15, 2010

Sears drainage instead of serous. And my personal favorite: Protestants. Mary is with us. Should have been Proteus mirabilis ...

I Need Help. Doctor Says D As In Mary, Guess I'll
Mar 26, 2010

leave a blank, but will probably be blamed for that. ...