A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Overtime being offered - Now until Monday morning

Posted: Aug 12, 2014

There goes our weekend line count.  YellCry

Not in my BOB - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
If offered to me, I would take it. I need the $$$$$$$

You cant take it if there is not enough - work to do

[ In Reply To ..]
We're all scrambling for work and we run out before we get our 40 hours in. The work's done, no OT paid, and she still gets her bonus.

Similar Messages:

Not Getting Overtime Pay???
Feb 21, 2011

I work second shift, so, due to the time change from PST to CST, after 10 pm my time, the last hour of my shift shows up as the next day. I worked 1.5 hours this morning and then my regular 2:30-11 pm shift, so I figure I should be paid for 1.5 hours overtime, but my calculated time (I recently discovered this on the current time card page) shows me as only getting credit for 0.5 hours overtime with 8 RT (Regular time) + 0.5 OT hours showing up on Sunday and then 1 hour showing up on Monday as ...

The VP Wants Us To Do Overtime!
Mar 12, 2012

Wow!  The actual VP of the company wants us to do overtime this week!  I thought for sure with that AWESOME incentive we had over the weekend that there would be absolutely no work this week!  ...

Overtime As An IC????
May 08, 2012

I got an e-mail last week saying OT was required during the upcoming weekend.  Wow!  What's up with that?  I'm an IC and part time at that.  Crazy!   ...

M*M Overtime
Jun 16, 2012

Is OT calculated on ONLY the work week OT was worked? or both weeks of the pay period, even if one did not have any OT. Or, based on 3 months worth, etc. Thanks. ...

Overtime Pay????
Dec 04, 2014

Once in a while I get a chance to work overtime, but I don't see anything about overtime pay.  So, did they quit paying overtime?  ...

Overtime
Apr 02, 2015

need overtime AGAIN?  Sure thing, MModal, as soon as you give us back some of that 40% pay you stole from us AND give us back the vacation todays you stole!  Why should we help you when all you do is take take take?  Where are your overseas people you love so much?  ask THEM! ...

NO MORE OVERTIME EVER
May 29, 2015

Got an email that the company will no longer offer any OT at all costs and do not work more than your 40 hours.  That is because they overhired and we do not even have enough for our 40 hours.  I do not get it. ...

AP Overtime
Jun 12, 2015

It seems like at one point we were told that AP cannot pay overtime. This has never been an issue for me before, but with the pressure to work extra recently, I could be heading into overtime territory. Has anyone with AP run into this problem? ...

? About WMX Overtime Assignments
Dec 23, 2009

I know when I call in to have work assigned (OT accounts) they always ask what kind I want.  I usually just tell them "Whatever" and they confirm I do all work types, say thank you and away we go.  Now I am wondering.  Seems like after we have had OT on my accounts the next day there is a MUCH higher than normal ratio of crappy dictators.  Are the people working OT the day/night before allowed to choose to not do those dictators?   I had one of the support staff th ...

Webmedx Overtime
Jan 18, 2010

Just heard Webmedx just paid between $20-40/hr (yes hourly rate!) to service new accounts on an overtime basis.  Can anyone validate this information. ...

Overtime Question
Oct 31, 2013

Is overtime at Nuance considered anything over 40 hours per week or is anything over 8 hours per day?  TIA!     ...

Mandatory Overtime
May 03, 2014

on accounts you have never seen before and likely will never see again.  Last time this happened, I had audits on these reports...and failed them... ...

Overtime People
Jan 22, 2015

let's get busy folks POD out of TAT and OT offered, WFTL says OT has to be approved by HDSM or TSA... any other abbreviations???  Yes this whole thing was dripping with sarcasm  ...

Love How Everyone Says No Overtime
Feb 23, 2015

Whenever they call, you do it anyway..No wonder we are in the boat we are in. ...

Calculating Overtime
Apr 03, 2015

Not only cut in pay, it seems like the OT is no longer time and a half.  I can't believe the amount of money I have lost.  Anyone know how they figure overtime??   Also, I seemed to notice that whenever we complain about  FIESA, like about them picking short reports, it seems to happen even more.  It makes me think they probably read this forum too and get a good laugh out of it.  Sorry, but I tend to believe they resent us because we make more money than they ...

Wonder About Mandatory Overtime
Apr 18, 2015

Could the suits be so devious as to require mandatory overtime so it temporarily boosts income so they look like they are paying a living wage? Or is there just a supply/demand problem? I did check into mandatory or forced overtime. It is legal as long as it is not causing a safety risk and there are 16 states putting restrictions on forced overtime. Alaska, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Isl ...

Does Anyone Know If Focus Approves Overtime?
Nov 09, 2009

does anyone know if focus approves overtime? or for that matter does any company? ...

Isn't It Illegal Not To Be Paid For Overtime Or
Jan 03, 2010

required telephone conferences?  ...

Overtime Approved All Weekend
Apr 04, 2011

Now NJA on Monday morning, par for course.  So glad that the CCM is happy and will get a bonus.  Amazing that I can get up in such a good mood, everything going great, until I sit down to this computer.  All goes in the cra*pper after that.  ...

Question About Overtime At Nuance
Jul 29, 2011

If it is true that full time is 35 hours, then anything over that is counted as overtime if you do 220 lph? ...

Yay! Overtime Is Approved With No Work Available
Sep 13, 2011

:( ...

Do You Ever Regret Volunteering For Overtime
Jan 13, 2012

Do you ever regret volunteering for overtime it always seems to backfire.  Next they will say the volume of dictation has gone down and no work available.  ...

Mandatory Overtime,,is That Legal??
Jan 31, 2012

I have chronic pain and can barely stand 8 hours let alone a 1 hour mandatory OT... ...

Slammed With Overtime Volumes Are Through
Mar 14, 2012

They dont "over-hire" for our area. But definitly behind; logged on this morning to do a couple extra hrs before my shift this evening and was getting stuff from yesterday. ...

Lawsuit For Unpaid Overtime
Jul 21, 2012

Yet another lawsuit for unpaid overtime by Keystrokes.......anyone have issues working for these people and not being paid overtime?  Are you willing to stand up for yourself and get what you deserve?  If so, please send a response!  ...

Do We Get Paid For Overtime Hours?
Aug 06, 2012

I have a few hours of OT on my timesheet.  I know we get paid by the line and holiday incentives but what if we have OT hours?   ...

If You Work In Tennessee, No More Overtime!
May 12, 2013

Unbelievable. http://tndp.org/blog/2013/05/09/u-s-house-republican-majority-votes-to-axe-40-hour-work-week/ ...

Is Mandatory Overtime Legal?
Aug 21, 2013

there is NO TIME in my day for this!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Yippy Mandatory Overtime!
May 09, 2014

Before anyone goes yelling about mandatory overtime being illegal, it's not, at least not in my state - and not federally either.   And what a great opportunity during my graduate midterm exams and Mother's Day weekend that I now have the awesome opportunity to work even more hours!!!  I didn't have enough stuff to do this weekend, I'm so excited! Shoot. me.   ...

Do You Work Overtime When Asked?
Apr 01, 2015

To the company who asks for overtime on a continual basis:  Let me tell you how my day goes.  I work third shift for you, do my 8 hours then get my 2 kids, age 5 and 7, up for school, take maybe a 4-5 hour nap and get up and start my part time job for another 4 hours, which I have to maintain because you do not pay me enough on my full time job to make any money, it is very difficult jumping around on several accounts, doing every work type imaginable and just basically skating by. & ...