A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Opinion requested on how - you handle it

Posted: Nov 08, 2012

when the work flow is trickling in and you are waiting 8 minutes here, 7 minutes there and worrying about keeping up your line count so as to not drop below?

Thank you in advance!!!!! ;-)

I put in a remedy ticket for NJA and makeup time - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
then I work when there is work and clean house when there isn't. Usually by the end of the day, I've gotten my hours and lines in. Kind of a pain having to babysit the computer, but all in all I get a lot accomplished around the house and get my work done too.

Thank you for - sharing

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had OOW situations before, but not as often as I have now with my TSM having a larger BoB. Funny you think it would get better not worse. :.)

I have never had much either, but lately due to - the storm back East

[ In Reply To ..]
it has been more of a problem the last 2 weeks.

Similar Messages:

Suggestions Requested
May 06, 2014

I started working for Medink 3 weeks ago and love the work.  However in spite of the fact that I have over 20 years' experience I haven't been able to earn over $5.00 an hour.  I know it's possible but for the life of me haven't been able to figure it out.  Can anyone offer suggestions for shortcuts, etc. to help me out? Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Ever Requested To Be Switched To A Particular Hospital/CCM?-NM
Nov 30, 2011

I worked for over 10 years on the same hospitals and then last spring new hospitals were added to my work load.  These new hospitals were then moved to a new CCM.  Work was plentiful, at first straight typing.  All was good until it turned to ASR and now the work seems to have dried up (I think that Indian drought).  I'm tired of bouncing around and would like to be moved back to my old accounts and old CCM, no complaints with the new CCM, just want to work steady and I ...

Scholarship Ideas Requested
May 14, 2013

Hi folks.  I'm an ex-MT of 32 years.  When I was 50 years old, I started college, got a degree in IT, and am now an IT Project Manager. I know the financial struggle my fellow MT's are going through, and I want to give something back to help others have the ability to feed their families once again and to stop losing their houses. I'm considering setting up a college scholarship fund.  It won't be overly large in the beginning, but it will be a start.  I ...

Neurointerventional Word Help Requested
Apr 15, 2015

On a cerebral angiogram, the doctor says: _____ phase filling of the left PCOM is noted. The blank sounds like in phase, end phase, en phase or ?? I have searched high and low. If anyone can document the actual phrase, please also include your link. Thank you very much! ...

I Requested To Go PT TWO FULL Weeks Ago And Still Haven't
Nov 28, 2011

heard a yes or no from my CCM.  She has answered other emails that I had sent AFTER that so I KNOW she got the email.  Can she actually deny my request to go PT?  Can I only do this at a certain time of the year?  Anyone who has dropped to PT, I'd love to hear from you about this.  I think it's really rude that she is not getting back to me about it.  Is she hoping I will change my mind if she ignores me?  Can she really say, "no, either work FT or n ...

Requested Reversal - Denied. Resubmitted
Jun 19, 2015

My TSM was not the one who denied it, it went on up the chain.  I still do not feel it was justified and reopened the ticket.   For some reason I now feel like I will be targeted on the QA circuit for a while.  Can you spell REVENGE? ...

HIPAA Violation? I Requested My Medical Records
May 27, 2010

and paid to have them sent to me.  The last 20 pages were someone else's medical record.  I called the records dept and told the clerk, and she acted like it was no big deal and could I bring them back?  At first, I just wanted the extra 5 bux back that I paid for these (5 bux per 20 pages is what they charge).  Then I wondered if someone else got a part of MY medical record?  She assured me not.  This really sounds like a big fat HIPAA violation and I think th ...