A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Not even a Happy Holidays from MModal - Nana

Posted: Dec 24, 2013

This company really bites.  Not even a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays from the upper management.  Hope you all have a great couple days even if you have to work and a Happy New Year!

To be fair, it is not technically Christmas yet. - Just For The Sake of Argument

[ In Reply To ..]
I shall withhold judgment until tomorrow!

Are we surprised? We are treated like garbage every day. nm - So done

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Happy Holidays - Who cares!

[ In Reply To ..]
Anything from this company is a slap in the face. Talk is cheap and who cares if the wish us anything; the situation won't change working for them. Garbage is right and I say, garbage in and garbage out. I am so done as well and will not continue to work for this horrible place. New year, new job, no matter what it is. Let them sit on their fat carcasses and celebrate guilt free for the way they treat their employees! Bah humbug to all of them.

Wasnt expecting any word from Corporate - but thought TSM

[ In Reply To ..]
might at least wish us a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, but nope, not a word today.

God Bless Us, Every One!

Mine - did

[ In Reply To ..]
I must have one of the better TSMs..she sent out a Merry Christmas email, thanking us for all we do for her. Even got one from our QC person a few days ago.

How can you expect anything positive from money worshiping devils? - Frustrated MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The core root of Christmas is love for each other and MMoral went to hell a long time ago. You shouldn't expect something good from a corporate body that has sold its soul to the devil. This might sound pretty harsh to some, but the only thing this company worships is the dollar.

Similar Messages:

Happy Holidays To All
Dec 18, 2010

I don't post here often but do read.  No matter what our differences or opinions when it comes to MQ, we all have it in common and sometimes it's just nice to know that you are all there with that common bond.  So, thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a bright new year.  Jaybee ...

Never Got So Much As A Happy Holidays From The Q.
Jan 06, 2011

I don't need some gift (that wasn't worth the money they paid postage on). It just would have been nice to at least send out a company email wishing us a happy holidays. That would have only cost them the money it would have taken some salaried person to type it up and sned it out which is really nothing as that person would have been paid whether they did that or not. Guess 'cause we're an Indian company and that is not one of their holidays. What would have been appreci ...

Happy Holidays Everybody!
Dec 19, 2012

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everybody and hope they have a great time and a great holiday! This was our first time decorating and shopping as well as sending cards and stuff in over 7 years due to severe pain and financial issues. It feels so good to do normal things during the holiday this year, although it took numerous doctors appointments to do so. I felt so good when my cousin emailed me that my grandma was searching her mailbox everyday and nobody had sent a card yet, but me... s ...

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Dec 26, 2012

I hope all of you have a nice holiday with your family.  I know times can be hard, especially with work, but keep in mind that family is important and enjoy them while you can cause you never know when that will change in a just a moment.  I hope your new year will be better for all of us.  I wish for work for everyone.  hugs for all of you! ...

Just Got My First Happy Holidays From A Dictator
Nov 22, 2010

It's the little things that make a difference in your day. ...

YAY!!!! It's My Last Day! Happy Holidays And Best Wishes To All MTS! NM
Dec 24, 2014

xxxxxxxx ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Dec 23, 2014

Everyone have a safe and hopefully happy holiday!     (Sorry, wanted to spread cheer on this board today).  ...

MedQuist Cuts Pay In Half - Happy Holidays!
Nov 30, 2011

MedQuist ate up AllType and spit out the Radiology MTs. They have cut our pay in half, and just in time for Christmas! I guess instead of saying Happy Holidays, we will be screaming Homeless for the Holidays. And the "Manager" won't even respond to emails. This company does not care at all about its employees and is pure evil. ...

Mmodal Holidays
Jul 24, 2013

I thought 4th of July was one.  I can't find them, looking in Ultipro. ...

Where The Holidays Are Listed For MModal
Nov 15, 2012

I cannot find where the holidays are listed for MModal.  Can someone list them or tell me where they are posted?  Thank you. ...

Anyone Happy At MModal?
Jul 29, 2012

Is anyone happy at MModal? Are there any pros to all the cons? ...

Left MModal And Am Very Happy
May 19, 2014

Its been almost 2 weeks since I left MModal and I have never been happier.  The stress is gone!!! and I have found that their platform they brag about sucks!!  The platform I work on now is soooo much better at picking things up.  O and for some reason even while I am training I am getting 99.9% and just could not seem to get that grade at MModal.  Really strange! ...

Is Anyone Happy Working For Nuance? What About Mmodal? And Why?
Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for. ...

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

Why Do They Always Do This Right Before The Holidays?
Nov 24, 2009

Just got word from the hospital where my full-time coding job is that we will be laying off and/or terminating employees, eliminating positions and changing others.  Why, oh why, do companies always do this around the holiday time? It gets more and more sad and more frightening daily, doesn't it, seeing more and more good people out of work and such a lack of prospects for employment.   ...

You Can Tell Holidays Getting Near, NJA Again
Nov 15, 2013

I usually never have NJA but in the past two weeks, have had it 2 times. ...

Holidays In India
Aug 03, 2010

Here's a link to holidays in India.  My opinion?  Don't work on these days.  It's the closest thing you can get to a strike.  Could be interesting.  http://www.travelindia-guide.com/holiday_calendar.aspx   ...

Crappy Holidays To Us All
Sep 30, 2010

Just got the email today that effective 10/01/2010, my MTSO (whom I will not name) will no longer be paying holiday pay (aka 1.5 cpl) for any holidays anymore b/c of "the economy." R U *** kidding me? First of all, I thought that the recession was officially over in 2009, but I could be mistaken. Secondly, I know holiday pay and OT and all that is a "perk" and not required by law to pay us, but yet they expect us MTs, er me, to work all major holidays for the same crappy cpl as always ...

I Am Not Working Any More Holidays!
Oct 23, 2010

Got denied for Thanksgiving request.  I have put my life on hold for this company for 15 years.  I have missed Christmases, Thanksgivings, family functions and fireworks and for what? To sit at my desk and wait for the work to trickle in? Or no jobs at all.    I am not working another single holiday for this company. Let the Indians work them. I am not even sending in a request for them; I am just going on with my plans. What are they gonna do, send my work to India? Fi ...

Increased Pay On Holidays
Oct 26, 2011

Does anyone know if you get time and a half for work on holidays? ...

Paid Holidays??
Jan 02, 2012

Hey MQ Mt's, Does anyone know if we get paid time and a half for New Year's Day?   Couldn't find it on MQ Central.  Thanks!  ...

Keystrokes Holidays
Apr 04, 2012

Does anyone know what the paid holidays are at Keystrokes?  Thanks!! ...

How Does The Holidays Work Here?
May 23, 2012

The only 2 I want off are Thanksgiving and Christmas.  How do they pay you?  Minimum wage for 8 hours?   ...

Question On Holidays.
Oct 10, 2012

Upcoming Holidays
Sep 27, 2013

Becoming a little/lot concerned.  Realizing that we wiill have low work.  Don't have much PTO built up because of having to use it for prior NJA.  Wondering what will happen.  I think a lot of us are in this same boat.  We don't have much or none at alll built up and there will be little to no work.  ARGH!!!!!!  Another layer of stress. ...

Joyous Holidays Transcend
Dec 17, 2009

Thank you for keeping me informed of the travels and adventures of Transcend.  I am delighted that I have worked so diligently this year (when there has been enough work for me) to enable you to afford to take this coast-to-coast trip.  I am sure you economized as much as you could by staying at low cost motels/hotels, eating at very inexpensive restaurants, and using economy/red-eye flights and that you impressed your future investors by displaying your very thrifty side by havin ...

Working Holidays As An Employee (sm)
Oct 05, 2010

I have never been "required" to work holidays as a SE or IC, so I am wondering how the work loads are when you are an employee.  I was recently offered a PT job as an employee, but I was told if I was scheduled to work, I would have to work.  Well this year would have been both Thanksgiving and Christmas, which would really put a damper on my family gatherings.  Checking in every few hours would not be a problem, but actually missing Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's would be d ...

From Post Below About India Holidays.
Oct 07, 2011

Supposedly, Obama WAS hoping to make Indian markets accessible for American businesses, to help create jobs in the U.S.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME????  Obama is not helping us, but doing the opposite.  This is during the time MQ MTs had to work because MTs in India had a Holiday, FOR 5 DAYS.   We are lukcy to get Thanksgiving off and when we are scheduled to work??  WE HAVE NO WORK.  Obama's India Visit Coincides With National Holiday Posted by ryang on Nove ...