A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NO PAYCHECK - JLB

Posted: May 25, 2010

Logged on this morning and NO PAYCHECK deposited or pending.  My CCM is "looking into it".... yeah, okay.  I have NEVER had a problem like this anywhere I have worked... makes me very nervous with all that has been going on here the last few months and the garbage we are getting to type.  My motivation is now GONE this morning. 

Sorry! Mine was deposited and sitting in account. - No message below.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Barely a paycheck! - adios

[ In Reply To ..]
Got mine but over $100 less than usual. Time to kick up my job hunt several notches. If not for the medical insurance, I would just walk away.

mine showed up in DD - but like you much less

[ In Reply To ..]
than last pay period. It seems to go down every time.

I think there was a poster last payday who also did not get her check - and her utilities were to be shut off that afterno

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't recall seeing any updated post from her saying she had gotten her check, either. I hope she got her check okay and her utilities stayed on. I'd forgotten all about her post until I just saw yours.

I hope it all works out...Keep us posted, okay?

Similar Messages:

Just Got Paycheck
Jun 11, 2012

Paycheck!
Jun 25, 2012

Hi All, Well, my hospital was outsourced to Nuance a couple of months back. Of course, I noticed right off what the pay was offered and knew it was going to be low, but since we weren't paid by the line, I had no idea how much lower it was going to turn out to be. In the last couple of months, I have been getting used to their time keeping program and other changes that they have implemented since they took over. I feel like for the last pay period or two I am finally up to what I would ...

No Paycheck Yet
Sep 11, 2012

Last day worked in May and still waiting for last paycheck.  Beware ...

Last Paycheck
Nov 30, 2012

My last day was during the last pay period. I didn't have a deposit for my last paycheck today. Does anyone know if this comes as a regular check by mail or should have been deposited. Thanks. ...

Paycheck
Jul 10, 2014

Just got my check today from LM for about $350 for 2 weeks.  Anyone else losing money?  I just want to cry.  Check is 1/4 what it was in January.  Getting about 2 hours of work a day.  What is happening? ...

Paycheck.
Dec 24, 2014

I just wanted to tell any of you who are staying cautiously optimistic despite the negativity on this board, I am very, very pleased with my first paycheck in this new pay plan. I am also not seeing the nitpicking in QA that has been described. The mistakes I am dinged for are just that, my mistakes. I take notice, then move on. If you are able to produce a decent line count and maintain good quality which is our job in the first place, things will be okay. There are advantages and disadvan ...

Even Though I Did Well With My Paycheck, I'm Still
Dec 24, 2014

The stress of it all and the fact that QA holds the pursestrings are not worth the few extra dollars. To think I can go from 12 CPL to 7 CPL for just dropping from 100% to 99% in any given week is just too much stress to have hanging over my head. Good luck, Nuance, keeping quality MTs. I hope you are happy with yourselves for having driven this field into the hell it has become. And Merry Christmas to you, too. ...

Just Saw My New QC Paycheck
Jun 11, 2015

It will be deposited tomorrow... comes out to a bit below 11 dollars an hour.  My new part-time pays me more than that.  Okay Nuance, you win, although I'm not sure what.  I'm gone.  This whole fiasco is a windfall for the other MTSOs who are cleaning up now getting all kinds of great employees as refugees from Nuance.  And as soon as the hospitals start seeing all the crap they get coming out of India, those other MTSOs will be getting those accounts, too.&nb ...

Did Anyone Get Their Paycheck Yet At SoftScript?
Oct 20, 2009

Just wondering if anyone has received their paycheck yet for the pay period ending 10/15/09 for SoftScript?  I am waiting to receive mine by mail, and so far it's not showing up in Paychex.  Thanks for any info : ) ...

Deduction On Paycheck?
Oct 27, 2009

Did anyone else notice a $100 deduction on their paycheck this time?  What is this for?  The only thing I can figure, is its for the "free" Benchmark "gift".  I called another friend of mine and she had it on hers, also.  If anyone knows what this is all about, please let me know!! ...

My Paycheck This Time Was 58%
Nov 09, 2009

of what it used to be prior to becoming an MME.  Thanks to whoever dreamed up this MME nightmare...     If anyone knows of any QA openings, please please please email me.  ...

Last Paycheck Of 2009
Dec 24, 2009

Nothing like getting the last paycheck of the year the day before Christmas.  My annual income is LESS than half of last year.  Thanks, Kumar, for the coal in my stocking. ...

Keystrokes Paycheck
Mar 03, 2010

I'm new to Keystrokes and was supposed to receive my first check on Monday, 1st via direct deposit, but as of today nothing's there.  I've left a lot of messages about it but nobody's getting back to me.  Does this happen often here?  I really need my money but it seems like Keystrokes doesn't care.  ...

MQ Paycheck Details
Mar 27, 2010

New to direct deposit.  Is there anywhere to go online to check your paystub details? I cannot find anything on MQ Central about it. Thanx ...

Lousy Paycheck
Apr 24, 2010

this is  the second time my check was waaaay low than what I usually receive.  I don't know what is going on.  I know with each payperiod I decided to spend a considerable amount of time looking up old reports because they cut too much into my production.  I thought last payperiod I maybe did it 3 times.  I have decided to only use it once or none at all.when I double check to make sure none are going to QA it looks correct as it says zero submission rate. ...

Dit Transcription - Have You Got A Paycheck Yet?
Jul 21, 2010

Just asking if anyone out there is still working for this company and have you got a paycheck yet. I just quit so frustrated/ ...

My Lousy Paycheck
Jul 31, 2010

Just wanted to say that I just looked at my bank account as I got pad yesterday.  What a nightmare.  I will have a horrible weekend now because of that.  Last year I made $13,000 for the year with MT, down from $26,000 the year before, and down from $40,000 back in the good old days.  My income for this year will probably go before $13,000 for my taxes.  My check was $682 for 2 weeks and that was with having work most of the time.  And they have not taken out for me ...

Paycheck Messed Up
Sep 24, 2010

Got paid through direct deposit yesterday and was only paid for PTO and not the actual lines I typed.  My paycheck should have been for over 600 dollars but was only 113 dollars.  Did this happen to anyone else? ...

KEYSTROKES - Has Anyone Not Got Their Paycheck Due 01/15/11? Sm
Jan 18, 2011

know there was a holiday - but after midnight on 01/8/11 and still no paycheck.  Anyone else?  thanks! ...

Viewing Paycheck
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know where I view my paystub at? ...

Less Than WalMart Paycheck
Aug 26, 2011

Finally happened.  My husband's 32/hr/wk WalMart check was more than mine today.  How degrading is that? Big decision day today.  Do I walk and spend 40 hours a week looking for a better job, which wouldn't take much? I have tried everything to get my ASR production up. There is no way, at 40% less a line than full transcription rate, that I can even make a difference.  So, so depressed today.  Don't know what to do. ...

Landmark Paycheck?
Dec 22, 2011

May be an oversight on my part, but I don't think I got my paycheck for 11/16 through 11/30.  This is a secondary account for me, so sometimes (obviously) I'm not on top of things.  Thought it just might be late.  Anyone else missing a paycheck?  ...

First Paycheck At M*Modal
Mar 19, 2012

In your experience does the first paycheck appear direct deposited or is it paper check.  If paper check do you receive it on the promised paydate?  I know sometimes the first one has to be paper, but wondered what the norm is here.  Thanks in advance for your reply. ...

Final Paycheck - Does Anyone Know....sm
Jul 21, 2012

if your final paycheck is direct deposited or if they mail your check?  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Received Their Paycheck From TTD Yet?
Aug 20, 2012

I was just wondering if anyone has received their paycheck from TTD yet? Today is August 20 and they were supposed to have been written and sent on August 10 according to contracts. My mail has already ran today and no check. Also when VB pulled out, we were promised log ins to another account and that was a week ago...I still have not gotten my log in. I am getting no response from Amy or anyone. What should I do? No log in, no work, no check? What's up? ...

Did Anyone Else Get A ZERO Paycheck Today?
Nov 16, 2012

Did anyone else look on Ultipro and see a zero pay for this period?  I thought we were still using Ultipro, am I wrong? ...

ADP Paycheck Statement
Dec 01, 2012

As an ex-Transcender/now Nuance employee (ugh!), we used to be able to see what our paycheck would be two days in advance by logging onto ADP and checking our "pay statements" from the home page. On the "new" ADP per Nuance, it seems that is not available any more.  Has anyone had any luck seeing their pay statements on the new downloaded site or know where to go? Thanks! ...

Yay!!! I Got My Paycheck For 2 Weeks. $48.00.
Dec 28, 2012

Worked here for over 20 years.  Been MT of the month 3 times with pay raises only to be grandfathered in to lose my raises and have the same pay I started working for this company.  Then I slowly get no jobs available for the past 3 months.  For these last 2 weeks??  I get on all hours of the day and night and this is what my pay comes too??  How the he)) am I supposed to pay for cable to stay on and electric bill. GOTTA LOVE MMODAL!  ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Lsst Paycheck
Jun 13, 2013

Last Friday was my last day and I looked on Ultipro last night and my check for tomorrow is only for my PTO balance. There is nothing on there for the last 2 weeks I worked. Should I contact HR because I doubt Payroll will tell me anything. I would call my ex-TSM, but she won't answer the phone and probably won't call me back. Any ideas? ...