A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Master Editor Position pay range? - Tulia

Posted: Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different? 

Probably just jacked up the title so they dont have to - jack up the pay. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Search the board for MME. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Master Medical Editor
May 07, 2010

Is it a good move to go into QA or should I stay where I am MT3? ...

Master Medical Editor Certification Exam
Jun 13, 2012

Does anyone know anything about the MME certification exam? I have searched for it on Google and cannot find anything. Thanks. ...

Curious What The Salary Range Is For Team Lead Position...sm
Dec 16, 2011

Just curious what the MTSOs pay (range) for a team lead position these days with all that is going on with MT pay.  Is it worth it? ...

Nuance QC Editor Position
May 13, 2013

Ok - so anyone who is a QC Editor for Nuance - can you please tell me what I'm in for? I'm about to accept a position and with all this fighting & negativity on here, it's not very encouraging. Anyone with GOOD news?? ...

QC Editor Position At Nuance Hourly Rate
Aug 15, 2014

The Nuance QCs are paid hourly, anybody have an idea what the range is? ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

Master Ticket From The Other Day
Jan 11, 2013

Did anyone every get the master ticket number from when it went down the other day?  My CCM said she would let us know when she got one but so far I haven't heard anything. ...

S/l Sternoclavo Master And Sjogren
Oct 14, 2009

Face is symmetric and moves normally. Palate and tongue are midline and move normally. Sternoclavo master and sjogren normal.     Dr. always gives the same examination, but today he throws in "sternoclavomasteransjogrennormal"  He says it so very fast, but when I slowed it down I am 80% sure he says sternoclavo master and Sjogren normal.. not sternoclavicular or muscle or such .. any ideas?   tia ...

Any Master Abbreviation List?
Sep 04, 2011

Ok, I notice people use a lot of abbreviations when they talk on here. Is there a list stating what the abbreviations are?   Stuff like MT, RN, QA, VR, MTSO, RMT, CMT, etc.   Yes, I'm a newb! I know some of the ones in my examples, but seriously, all of these abbreviations are driving me nuts! ...

Master Ticket Number?
Feb 25, 2014

Anyone receive a master ticket number for the downtime yet?  Haven't heard anything back from Remedy yet 3 hours after placing ticket. ...

Coder Pursuing BSN? Or Better A Master's In HIM? ??
Apr 04, 2014

Bachelor's degree in an unrelated field, professional background in management, then 10+ years in medical transcription, new coder.  Interested in future healthcare management.  Would a BSN/nursing degree be desireable?  Or better to pursue a second bachelor's or a Master's in HIM? Or ... other that I have not considered but should? Looking for insight or thoughts.   ...

Is There A Master Ticket Number?
Nov 12, 2014

x ...

Per BR: Master Ticket #99999
May 18, 2015

x ...

Master Ticket #639602 For Fluency Down
Jul 28, 2013

Anyone Have A Master Ticket Number? I'm On Hold!!
Oct 06, 2014

x ...

Her High Dose Of SSRI Would Most Likely Have S/l Un-master) Into A More Chronic Manic State.
Nov 19, 2009

thanks guys!!! ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Oracle OTI, I Heard They Are Hiring? What Is The Pay Range?
Jan 02, 2012

Thanks for any/all info. ...

Salinas-Monterey Line Rate Range?
Sep 15, 2010

Just trying to get an idea--moved to WA state quite a while ago and wondering what's going on down in Calif.  TIA! ...

Oracle / OTI Pay Range? (I Refuse To Test First Without Knowing This)
Oct 05, 2010

Oracle does not reply to emails with questions.  They evidently only want you to fill in the blanks at their website. I refuse to spend my valuable time testing only to find out they start you at 7 cpl or some other ridiculous rate.  Can anyone tell me what they pay for an experienced IC MT?  0.09? 0.10? ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

After 6 Mins I'm Putting In A Remedy Ticket & I Hope We Get A Master Ticket #...
May 18, 2015

x ...

MT To Editor
Feb 16, 2010

After over 21 years being an MT, I am burnt out and want to try something different.  Is there, in fact, anyone that will hire an MT without editing experience and train them ???? ...

EXT/editor?
Mar 28, 2010

Just wondering if this is a good VR platform?  Thinking of applying to a company that uses this.  Any information would be appreciated.  I hate the thought of going to VR but that is all the jobs that are out there and I need a job.  My previous employer just lost the account that I was working on. ...