A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

M-Modal and dictation/transcription platform - biting nails

Posted: May 31, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  What about Chartscript.Net?  Since they used to be MedQuist, I know that MQ used DQS.  Anything but eScription.  I loathe eScription.

yes DocScribe - called Fluency now

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you get bought up? If so they will stay with your platform for awhile.

You will likely come to - loathe

[ In Reply To ..]
Fluency as well, with its 5th rate VR and sweat shop enhancements of mouse click and "productivity" monitoring. They took one of the best platforms (DQS) and transformed it into garbage. *blech*

Similar Messages:

M-Modal Dictation Platform
Jun 14, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  When Caretech closed a couple years ago, a lot of the MTs went to MedQuist as they used Caretech's platform of DQS.  I believe MedQuist is now M-Modal, so wondering about the platform.  Do they have several different platforms? ...

M*Modal The Platform Vs
Feb 21, 2012

Are we going to be switched from DQS to the M*Modal platform which I've heard is very user unfriendly? Or is the upgrade to DQS 7 still on the DQS platform. I'm so confused!! ...

M-modal Platform
Apr 01, 2014

Has anyone left a company because of the M-modal platform? Does it get any better? ...

What Platform Does M-Modal Use
Feb 20, 2015

What platform does M Modal use? ...

M-Modal-based Platform
Apr 06, 2013

Can someone who uses an M-Modal-based platform (not working for M-Modal but another company) tell me if you can spell check on the fly using the keyboard and not the mouse? ...

M*Modal Platform Help Needed. Can Someone Tell Me How To
Nov 12, 2014

add auto corrects to M*Modal/FutureNet platform? ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

M-Modal Based Platform Users, A Question
Aug 31, 2011

Does anyone know the keystroke (I think it was ALT + ?) to minimize the demographic screen so that the document fills the screen? I found it out once by accident, but then didn't edit for a while, and now that I am, I forget.  Thanks!  ...

Pathology Transcription - Dictation To Practice?
Nov 01, 2009

I am testing for a transcription position within a hospital, but I have never done pathology transcription before only sleep medicine & consultations. Does anyone know where I can download sample pathology dictation to practice before I have to test with them on Thursday. Any help would be appreciated! ...

Any Comments About Toggle Dictation/Transcription In TX? They
May 16, 2013

. ...

Article - Dictation And Transcription Will Be Under Increased Scrutiny
Dec 29, 2009

We'll see how this shakes out but what it looks like, according to this article, is that security will be forefront. To me this means that the vampire squids (the suits) who live and die for widespread databases will need to figure out how they can make their systems more secure. I think they can't if they continue the road their on. See below for recent article link.  http://www.fortherecordmag.com/archives/122109p10.shtml ...

Article - HIPAA Targets - Dictation And Transcription
Jan 13, 2010

Below is the link to the article called HIPAA Targets and it talks about how dictation and transcription are going to be under increased scrutiny. The one paragraph that caught my eye was this: "Casto also points to the number of outsourced companies that work directly off the Internet, opening themselves up for breaches. “A lot of people would be shocked as to how many of those companies have an FTP site that works off the Internet,” he notes." This info needs to be widely spread ...

Do Not Order From Digital Dictation And Transcription Store
Feb 28, 2012

Do not order from Digital Dictation and Transcription Store.  I received a hand control that did not and returned the item.  They charged me a 20% restocking fee, shipping to me and return shipping for them for a total of almost $55. ...

Electronic Medical Record No More Dictation, No More Transcription
Jun 26, 2014

Everywhere I turn I see nothing but EMR - No more dictation, no more transcription.  At an eye appointment today when I told the technician I'm a medical transcriptionist, she responded with "DO THEY STILL HAVE THAT?"  It's time to wake up and smell the coffee.  Transcription and even VR will not be needed by next year.  Walmart please hire me! ...

Platform For Transcription Plus LLC
Jan 01, 2011

Anyone know the platform that Transcription Plus LLC uses?  Do they have any QA/Editors? ...

Transcription Platform
Apr 16, 2012

What is the platform, "Cerner DTS?"  Thanks for your help. ...

What Is The Name Of The Platform That PRN Medical Transcription Uses?
Oct 26, 2009

x ...

Landmark Transcription - Platform?
Mar 06, 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of platform this company uses, and if they  are currently using VR.  Is there anything particular you MAY NOT like about this company or things you REALLY LIKE  about them?  I'd appreciate hearing about them.  Thanks  . ...

Web-based Transcription Platform?
Nov 23, 2010

What exactly is someone referring to when they say "web-based transcription platform"? Are they referring to the program that the company uses to receive/pull/send audio files? ...

What Platform Does Landmark Transcription Use?nm
Jul 14, 2011

nm   ...

Landmark Transcription Provides Equipment Or What Platform They Use? 
May 25, 2010

Does anyone know if Landmark (in PA) provides equipment or what platform they use?  TIA ...

Would Someone Share With Me Please How They Like The FutureNet Transcription Platform....sm
Feb 07, 2012

Not talking about the company, starting with Pro Type tomorrow, got the installation going on then, and just wanted to know how efficient it is....thanks in advance!! ...

Looking For Medical Transcription Job Using The Emdat Platform
Jun 02, 2014

Looking for medical transcription job using the Emdat platform.  Any suggestions?     ...

How Much Data Do You Use Per Month On Your Transcription Platform?
Mar 26, 2015

I live in the boonies and have a satellite connection, for this I am switching to the phone hotspot. However, I have even MORE reduced net speed now because HughesNet likes to dock speed for people who go over the limit for the month. My plan is 10 or 20 gigs...and on the hotspot, I just went through 2 gigs in maybe 20 minutes, something that really blew my mind. That would be like thousands of gigs a month and it seems really ridiculous that it is even possible.  ...

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

H & P Dictation
Oct 22, 2011

Physician dictates, "Patient underwent a s/l urectral stent.  Any ideas anyone?  Thank you.  ...

EMR Dictation
Mar 15, 2013

How do you charge your physician for putting information into EMR?  Do you charge per patient?  per hour?  What is a fair price?  ...

How Do You Get Your Dictation?
Jul 16, 2013

How do you get your dictation? ...

Dictation App
Aug 06, 2014

I think it is safe to say that we can expect even worse sound quality now that the doctors are using a dictation app. I can say I have already noticed this on my accounts. Remember when doctors were encouraged not to dictate on their cell phone? Now it is being encouraged! Hard to believe MM cares about quality.... ...