A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Left MModal and am very happy - buttons

Posted: May 19, 2014

Its been almost 2 weeks since I left MModal and I have never been happier.  The stress is gone!!! and I have found that their platform they brag about sucks!!  The platform I work on now is soooo much better at picking things up.  O and for some reason even while I am training I am getting 99.9% and just could not seem to get that grade at MModal.  Really strange!

Left MModal - MeToo

[ In Reply To ..]
I did the same thing, but it didn't turn out too well with the job that I took and I had to scramble for something else and then had to find something secondary to that and for a year I was all over the place, but I found a decent company and have been with them for three years. Not once during that whole time of misery, was I sorry I left. I never once was tempted to go back, not that I could, as I quit on the spot and did that so I wouldn't be tempted and as far as QA, me too. If I send something in, I get it back either corrected or they couldn't hear it either; no e-mails, no degrading QA remarks, etc. Again, this place is hades and one minute more is too long to justify a job with them. I cannot imagine anyone that is satisfied with their job at MM; they are just trying to get by. I knew one MT who stood by them through thick and thin and then they started to dump on her and she is running scared. I didn't want to say, I told you so, but nothing you do seems to matter to these people; they are heartless and greedy. Again, happy that you moved on!

Enjoy. I left also, almost a dream job, then they - bought that company, so back. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I left also - bye bye birdie

[ In Reply To ..]
Been almost 2-1/2 years and glad I made the change every day. I still work pretty hard, but the stress level is not one tenth what it was for MQ/MM.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Happy At MModal?
Jul 29, 2012

Is anyone happy at MModal? Are there any pros to all the cons? ...

Not Even A Happy Holidays From MModal
Dec 24, 2013

This company really bites.  Not even a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays from the upper management.  Hope you all have a great couple days even if you have to work and a Happy New Year! ...

Any FT MTs From MModal Left In CA?
Feb 02, 2014

Is it true a lot of other companies (and maybe this one?) refuse to hire anyone from CA? It's getting to the point where I'm considering moving to another state so I can hopefully find another MT job (got laid off from MM), but that would be difficult as I would have to move my mom with me, as she has dementia and can't be alone.....sigh.....I am hoping someone knows if there are at least some companies that hire from CA and if so which ones? ...

Has Anyone Left MModal And Taken A Different...
Oct 28, 2014

Has anyone left MModal but taken the same type of position with a different at-home company? Has anyone tried those ads for at-home schedulers or at-home customer service reps? Just wondering what those types of jobs are like. I like working from home, but I think I will be leaving within the next 6 months unless things get drastically better. ...

Is Anyone Happy Working For Nuance? What About Mmodal? And Why?
Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for. ...

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...

THERE ARE NO HAPPY MQ MTS OUT THERE?????? NONE????
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Happy At TTS
May 03, 2010

I've been at TTS for almost 3 years and I have nothing but positive things to say about TTS.  I never have to guess what TTS expects from me, and I do my best to deliver that on a consistent basis.  Communication flows freely and efficiently.  My team leader and 2 shift leads are EXCELLENT managers in my opinion.  Everything I invest in my job comes back to me and then some.  I can recommend TTS to anybody unapologetically. ...

Happy 10-10-10, Everybody. :)
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Is Anyone Happy Being An MT
Oct 30, 2010

I am surprised at just how many or your are miserable with what you do.  I am a new MT ans I am also having trouble finding work.  It's not easy.  I can see that having editing to fall back on would be good.  I have read the posts about don't do this just to work from home.  I have small children and my only choice would be daycare if I went to work somewhere, which would eat up half my pay check.  Sometimes it's not just money, sometimes it's fo ...

Is Anyone Actually Happy With VR?
Jul 08, 2011

I've read tons and tons of negative complaints about VR, but are there people out there who actually like it? I'm starting training on a new job this weekend and 90% of it is VR, but all clinic notes, no ops or discharge summaries. It seems like it might easy and a nice change from straight typing for me. Any thoughts? ...

BE HAPPY
Jul 30, 2011

To all of you complainers, and I was one of them.  Be happy you have a job and can work at home.  I was actually bringing myself down with all the complaining.  Hey, things are not what they used to be and complaining just makes it worse.  HAVE A GREAT DAY. ...

Any Happy MTs Out There???
Nov 28, 2011

Hi, everyone.   I was just wondering if there are any MTs out there that are happy with their jobs and are able to make some good money in this profession.  I have read lots and lots of posts, and it seems like a huge percentage of the posts are about how bad people's jobs are and how little money they are making.  I understand people need to vent, but there have to be some MTs that are happy and making money.  I recently graduated from one of the top MT schools and ...

MME: Are There Any Happy MME's Out There?? Considering MME
Jan 06, 2012

nm. ...

TTD, Anyone Happy There?
May 18, 2012

Anyone feel comfortable working there? Getting paid on time and correct amount? It would really help me right now to know this company is legit.  Thanks much. ...

Are There Happy MTs Out There?
May 31, 2012

If so.......who are you working for and is it straight transcription or VR? Employee or IC? Thanks! ...

Happy?
Jun 15, 2012

I am a seasoned (25+ years) transcriptionist who has recently found this site and like it thus far.  I have been looking for supplemental income.  However, there seems to be a lot of negativity regarding at-home transcription jobs.  Is anyone happy at home and with their employer?  If so, what companies are good companies?  I recently tested for M-Modal, but am a little apprehensive after seeing some of these comments.   ...

Is Anyone Happy And Doing Well Here
Jul 01, 2012

I start with MM in a couple of weeks and I just wonder if ANYONE is happy and doing well here.  After reading this forum, I'm a little scared about the choice I made. ...

Anyone Happy
Oct 02, 2012

Been with same company for several years; locked into a corner with DS all day and bored, so not making any $ cause taking breaks constantly.  Reading posts on here.  Are there any RECOMMENDED acute care companies out there?  Seems like they all have a bad rep with the MTs. Anyone happy? ...

Happy With Job
Nov 06, 2012

I understand how frustrated many people are with the way things are going with MT jobs.  I am not posting this to make anyone feel worse, but to let people know that there are some good jobs in MT.  I work for a private local medical office. I had been worried, too, as our office offered voice recognition to docs and some use it.  A lot got frustrated, mostly the ones who want their notes to be correct, and went back to using our services.  I had even been looking at online M ...

Is Anyone Happy Where They Are?
Jan 28, 2013

Just wondering... can anyone recommend a company where they are happy?  Or is the general consensus to find another career?  Thank you for your help/replies. ...

Anyone Happy At TTS?
Feb 17, 2013

I was wondering if anyone is happy with TTS. I have read the archives, as well as some other posts and it doesn't look good.  I am starting with them soon and was hoping I didn't dig myself a grave.  Thanks. ...

If You Are A Happy MT...
May 31, 2013

Could you just give us a brief line or two related to your happiness...why you are still happy in MT despite industry changes...Thanks...in advance! ...