A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Latest news on stock and MQ 50.00 - jump up and down raise.

Posted: Jun 26, 2011

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=MEDQ:US

Sure hope the bigwigs know what their doing for their pay. 

I betcha someone from India would do it for less!! Maybe like 40% less - MTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yep and thank God India do not have the high - prices of gas, food, homes, etc.,

[ In Reply To ..]
to pay out their paychecks. Thanks to MQ by selling to CBAY, our country is going down, way down.

May MT's for example bought a car and was counting on their paycheck to help make the payments. Now the paychecks are cut in half. Not right at all, especially when it is OUR health care and United States patient reports being sent to India. HIPAA does not cover out of the country and that is a fact!!! Not morally right at all.

No comment -

[ In Reply To ..]
no comment

Similar Messages:

Nuance Stock News...interesting
Apr 25, 2013

Interesting article from WSJ about possible news of Nuance selling off parts of its holdings: (it is all conjecture at this point, but interesting that Goldman is often called in to make major changes, and sometimes it involves sale of parts or all of the company)   Nuance Communications Inc. NUAN +4.13%, the speech-recognition software maker in which investor Carl Icahn recently took a stake, is seeking advice from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS  ...

Transolutions--applied And Tested--no News Good News? Anyone Else Heard? Nm
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

Nuance Stock With C- Rating
Mar 30, 2015

In the financial news this a.m. - Market Watch for Nuance - Stock rating of C- and on "hold."  Not good news from a finance standpoint. ...

Medquist Stock Share Exchange
Mar 01, 2011

Does anyone know if the exchange Medquist is offering is a good deal.  I have shares (not sure how many).  Don't want to miss a good deal, but also don't want to be taken.  I'm don't know anything about these things, so anyone with info please share.  Thanks in advance. ...

Nuance Stock Crashed Last Week....
Dec 01, 2013

Read all of the stories here on it....   http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NUAN&ql=0 ...

Latest MD-IT Ad
Jun 27, 2011

MD-IT keeps repeating this same ad out of the Boulder, CO, regional office.  But I understand they have had qualified people apply for this job the regional managers pass them up.  I also heard that MTs tried this account, decided it was too horrible to make any money, and decided not to work for this company on this account.  Anyone else have any valid information?  ...

Latest On SGS
Nov 18, 2011

Well, all the rumors are starting to come to pass with dear SGS (Superior Global Solutions).  I "WAS" in QA until yesterday.  They either fired or demoted 7 of us so far to MT status.  Not saying being an MT is a demotion, but for the sake of telling you about SGS and my experiences with them, we shall call it a demotion.  Back a few months ago they made SURE everyone had signed an "At Will" employment form so they would have all their ducks in a row when all this started to ...

TTS - What's The Latest?
Jan 18, 2013

Wondering what it's like there.  Benefits, work flow?  Thanks ...

What Is The Latest On This Company. I See An Ad For Them...sm
Nov 06, 2009

on another board and wondered if they got their stuff together after purchasing Medware?  TIA for any and all information! ...

DQS 6.1 - Anyone Using The Latest DQS Update?
Jun 08, 2010

Is anyone using the latest DQS update?  I think it's 6.1version.  I've already gone through the training on it but haven't heard when it's going to be started.  Thanks ...

Our Latest 10-K From Medquist. How To
Aug 23, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wHn1Chp6DzYJ:www.faqs.org/sec-filings/100312/MEDQUIST-INC_10-K/+medquist+restructure&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a Our ability to expand our business and properly service our customers depends on our ability to effectively manage our domestic production capacity and our only offshore transcription labor partner (CBay Systems & Services, Inc.), including our ability to recruit, train and retain qualified MTs ...

The Latest On Inscribe Anyone?
Nov 23, 2010

The latest on Inscribe anyone? I am still searching the archives, but anyone who has info please contact. ...

Latest On Transportal? 
May 08, 2011

What is the latest on Transportal?  Do they do a lot of VR, IC and plenty of work?  Thanks for your input. ...

Latest V-Mail
May 08, 2012

My interpretation to the last V-mail is that we are going to get a cut in pay to match the Indians. Yep.  What do you think?  I forget the exact wording, something about uniform salaries across the board. ...

TTD Latest...what A Shock...well, Not Really.
Jun 01, 2012

Seems MTKing who posts here about how she just LOVES LOVES LOVES TTD sucked up enough to get promoted to Lead QA. NOT a surprise. Folks, take heed, some 50 people have gotten cut from TTD in THIS YEAR alone and it's only just now June. Many are owed money.  The owner sends intimidating emails.  The company offers NO training.  They also do not provide any feedback.  Read posts further down and in the archives. Nothing good can come from working for The Transcription Doc ...

My Latest Gripe
Dec 01, 2012

How many times, I mean how many, really, must we stack the subheading to the left, capitalize it, put a colon after it, and remove the word "is" before this stupid speech engine figures out that's how it's supposed to do it, not all in one paragraph?  I mean, it's a client specific, and I am pretty everyone is doing it this way, every time, so don't tell me this is the MTs fault.  ...

Is Is Just Me Or Is The Latest Post Showing From Oct 20? Sm
Oct 23, 2009

I just switched browsers to Mozilla Firefox, as I was having trouble seeing the posts at all.....Does anyone else use Firefox and read the board just fine?  I hope I don't have to switch browers again. ...

Latest Layoffs, Can We Figure Out
Jun 08, 2010

from what areas? SA4/South CCM is the same, but one regional director was changed from a guy to a woman I'm not familiar with. ...

Latest Job Posting (excalibur)
Aug 11, 2010

Looks like another recruiter - that same ad was on another MT job site in the last month....wonder if they charge to submit your application also. ...

AAMT Or Whatever Their Latest Abbreviation Is...
Sep 18, 2010

If it is true that our MT corporations are profiting with VR the same as if we were transcribing, well to me that's picking my pocket......So then why isn't AAMT (or whatever) going to bat for us 'editors' and set standards so that companies will pay us our fair share? Just a thought. Wouldn't it be nice if we were told by our companies that from here on in, VR will pay as much as transcribing? pipe dreams huh? ...

I Need The Latest Official Ruling On A-fib!
Mar 25, 2011

I like a-fib, since I don't see a logical reason to capitalize the "A", but maybe there shouldn't be a hyphen?  ...

Latest Keystrokes Email
Aug 31, 2011

Wow, did everyone get the email sent at 5:05 this evening, which was 6:05 my time.  A lot of BS sprinkled with "we love yous" and "by the way, you aren't getting paid until Friday" and "Its all the office manager's fault because I don't take responsibility for my own actions" love note.  "We are in a steady growth mode" and "we had to change pay dates because we can't get our stuff together enough to do invoices on time" and "we are super and you are lucky to w ...

Want To Post My Latest Sage
Feb 20, 2013

if the QA or TCM come on here I am found out...So Ill wait a while..Just a little reminder to keep a paper trail..cause something will bite you in the tail first chance they get... ...

Latest Email From Corporate
Aug 23, 2013

He must have been working late into the evening working on perfecting his email.  So after so proudly revising the out of work policy just 2 weeks ago, it is apparently already outdated. ...

Diskriter Latest Posting
Aug 29, 2014

Line rate of 5.5 for straight typing? You have to be kidding!  Do they seriously think anyone is going to do straight typing for 5.5?  Anyone who seriously considers working for Diskriter needs to do their research on how the company treats employees and their track record for dissatisfied former employees.  Why jump on a sinking ship. ...

When Is The Latest Date We Are Supposed To Get Our
Feb 09, 2015

but after Jan 31st,  shouldn't we have them by end of February at very latest??  And if they don't get them to us on time for whatever lame excuse,  where do we report it?   Our state's labor board, or the state in which they are registered to do business?  ...

According To MM's Paperwork, Their Latest Version Of
Feb 14, 2015

Fluency now works with Windows 8 and 8.1 64-bit.  Has anyone verified this or had any trouble with it?  TIA! ...

Latest Report On CBay Purchase
Feb 07, 2010

Not quite a done deal, but CBay thinks it is.   Wonder where Kumar got $75 million!!!!  We earned it for him. http://www.bloombergutv.com/industry-news/pharma-biotech-industry-news/44368/consolidation-on-cards--cbay.html ...

Did Everyone Get The Latest Email About DocQ 5.16 Update?
Mar 03, 2010

Talk about micromanage!  Are you kidding me?  We will be locked out if we don't work our exact shift?  There has to be a 15-30 minute grace period.  I am surprised that there are not a flood of posts about this on this forum already.    I about fell off my chair when I read this.  I am very good about working my shift, but sometimes start 10-15 min early or 10-15 min late.  Gosh, sometimes get stuck on the potty in the morning for a few extra m ...

PLEASE READ - Latest Corporate Policy
Mar 03, 2010

All MQ MTs are advised to closely watch their mailboxes.  In the next few weeks you will be receiving (COD of course) a package from MQ.  You must accept delivery of this package.  It contains an electronic ankle monitor tastefully embossed with the MQ logo.  You must wear this for your entire period of employment with MQ.  When it is time for your shift to start you will receive a gentle, remotely controlled, electronic reminder - 5 or 10 volts at most.  Should you ...