A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Job positions offered - KLH

Posted: Jul 20, 2012

Which job position is more profitable MT/ME or Quality Analyst?  Does Quality Analyst ever run out of work?  Are both paid on production?  Pondering a position with M*Modal. I qualify for both positions is all I have been told thus far--have not really inquired further.

MT vs QA - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know what it is like at M-Modal, but I would say it depends on the salary/hourly rate of the QA position vs the line rate and how many lines you can produce. If the salary/hourly isn't that much and you can produce more, you may make more as an MT.

Similar Messages:

Positions Plus
Sep 13, 2011

Holy cow! it is like someone let open the flood gates.  There are so many positions on line for medical transcriptionists!  I have never seen anything like it.  I went on indeed.com and applied.  Check it out. ...

PT Positions
Sep 19, 2012

Hi All -- I am interested in a very part-time, 10-15 hour position.  Anyone know of any companies that will touch this?  Willing to work weekends/nights....Thanks in advance. ...

QC Positions??
Jul 17, 2013

Can anyone tell me what rates/additional benefits etc. QC are offered over MLS? ...

CTL Positions Being Eliminated?
Nov 05, 2009

Heard a rumor that the CTL positions are being eliminated around the 15th.   Perhaps this is a question you should ask your CCMs/area directors?   Not sure if it is true but when asked specifically, it was not denied but there is something brewing around the 15th.   Seems like all CTLs will be moved to the MME positions and the CCMs will assume the CTL duties.  Sounds like another shake up at the Q which always happens around the holidays.  Wonder if ...

TRANSTECH POSITIONS
Oct 05, 2010

TRANSTECH AS YOU CAN SEE BY THEIR NEED OF HELP, NEED THE HELP BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE.  THEY DO NOT SEND OUT QA STATS AS MOST PROFESSIONAL COMPANIES DO AND THEY ALSO DO NOT EVEN SEND E-MAILS FROM QA TELLING YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING INCORRECTLY.  THEY JUST FIRE YOU.  DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.  THEY ARE NOT A FAIR COMPANY TO WORK FOR.  ...

Are There Any IC Positions With 24-hour TAT?
Jan 12, 2011

Can anyone give me information on companies who hire IC's with a 24-hour turn around time?  I want to get my work today and turn it in by a certain time the next day without having to work a schedule or in pools.  With everything else going on with these companies from low pay, heavy ESL's, and lack of work, I would at least like to have the flexibility of doing the work on MY time.  Thanks in advance.... ...

Transolutions Few Positions Available
Jun 02, 2011

When I spoke with the recruiter, it sounded like there were just a few positions available. Yet, another recruiting ad showed up on Tuesday evening at another major MT recruiting website. So, I'm wondering, is the recruiter using the old trick of sounding like I'd better jump and grab one of those "few" positions, or did a bunch of people who were already hired suddenly quit? I wonder why Transolutions has had so many recruiting ads lately. Again, I was told that there were only ...

TL Positions At Transcend
Jul 09, 2011

There are quite a few of these positions open and I am wondering if there is a high turn around for TLs because the extra money does not compensate enough for all the time required?  If you are or have been a TL there, I would like to hear your thoughts. ...

Are They All Editing Positions?
Jul 30, 2011

Just wandering if there are any employee positions that aren't just editing out there.  I feel like I am not growing as an MT doing nothing but editing.  Unless I choose to just edit and accept this is the new norm at 3 cents a line, eventually getting my own voice recognition software for the future for any accounts I want to get on my own. Any thoughts? I am wandering if this is something  I just need to hop onboard for.  Editing for nationals doesn't pay anything ...

When Talking About Positions.....
Feb 21, 2012

is 12 o'clock position/axis/radians or twelve o'clock.....please check the book of style, cuz I'm getting confused with these new people.... ...

Hourly Positions?
Feb 25, 2012

Do any MT companies ever pay hourly instead of by the line? I am having a hard time with not knowing what my paycheck will be and would rather find an hourly pay (realizing it will be low) so at least I know what I can expect. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For E-MT Positions?
Mar 02, 2012

I just finished the testing -- all transcription of reports from new facility.  It was probably average compared to other companies.  They seem to focus on OP reports which were not too terribly difficult.  They seem very nice so far.   ...

FYI There Is 2 PT IC Positions On Mtjobs
Sep 26, 2012

65 characters with spaces.  Direct depositive.  DocQScribe platform.  ...

Management Positions
Nov 07, 2012

Is it possible to move up within the company with a degree and no management experience?  I see the management positions require management experience, but where does that leave the MTs that have worked for the company for years and are interested in moving up, as promised when they hired you. ...

O'clock Positions
Jan 03, 2013

Does anybody know what the BOS recommends for typing positons, i.e. two o'clock position or 2 o'clock position.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Applying For Positions
Jul 21, 2013

Does anyone ever simply e-mail a resume to a company rather than completing the long, drawn out application they want filled out when you click the link to apply?  I have 30 years of experience and do not want to spend time filling in information about every job I have ever had and why I left, where I went to school, emergency contacts, etc on their application, only to never hear from the company and would prefer just to e-mail a resume with a cover letter.  Does anyone ever do this? ...

Are There Any True IC Positions?
Jul 22, 2013

I am looking for a true IC position where I can work when I am available due to being handicapped. I sometimes have some very bad days and can't get out of bed as a result of it and I keep losing jobs. I am also wondering if there are any companies that pay MTs what they're worth on VR. I feel like we do twice the work for less pay. It's a lot harder if you ask me, especially if you have an account full of doc's who suck at dictation and sound more like auctioneers than a do ...

COM And TL Changing Positions....
Sep 25, 2013

Just received an e-maiil that both of these are changing positions in the company and we have been told who the replacements are.  I hope the new ones are as nice and understanding when needed as the ones that leaving have been. Otherwise I'll be looking for a new job if they're mean and rude. ...

What Happened To The MT Positions
Nov 30, 2013

What has happened to the MT jobs?  I can't even get anyone to return a message stating that they have no more openings or I just don't fit the position.  Every year I have worked holiday's and every minute of every day and in the middle of the night if needed and now nothing?  I am trying to find something with someone and you'd think I had leprosy. I have been doing nothing short of practically begging some of these places for jobs. I am disabled and have to w ...

Finding QC/QA Positions
Apr 15, 2014

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find a QC/QA position? I find it's rare to find them here or on any job boards. I do know a lot of companies promote from within, but I also know there have to be companies that hire for these positions from the outside. Any helpful info would be appreciated. Thank you.  ...

Anyone Know Of VR Edit Positions Pay 4 Cpl?
Jun 10, 2014

Does anyone know of any companies out there that pay 4 cpl or above as an IC VR editor? Looking for work and all of them pay horrible.     Thanks  ...

More Positions Advertised?
May 06, 2015

Does it seem more jobs are being put up on the Job Seeker's board lately?  There are 9 new ads so far this week.  I wonder if there are many rejecting VR, returning to MT.  More straight transcription jobs than editing.  ...

PT Flexible Positions
May 25, 2015

Are they any companies that require you just to work a set amount of lines per day without a set schedule? And that are hiring? TIA ...

Part Time IC Positions
Mar 17, 2010

For MTs who work part time, what seems to be the minimum hours/lines most companies require you to work? ...

AssistMed Lead Positions
Apr 28, 2012

Hi fellow MTs. Does anyone know anything about AssistMed based out of California or has anyone worked for them? I am curious about their transcriptionists and also lead transcriptionist position.  If anybody has an experience with this company, I would appreciate any info.  Thanks. tj   ...

Where Are The Good Paying Positions?
Jun 29, 2012

I did not spend 35 years doing transcription to take a job paying 5, 6 or 7 cpl.  I would rather be a greeter at Walmart than to sink this low.  What the devil is happening in the transcription world.  It seems like all MTSOs are going bonkers. ...

Accentus - Has Anyone Tried To Apply For These Positions?
Mar 15, 2013

Has anyone tried to apply for these positions? I just tried and don't get access to their website. Please help. ...

Hospital Coding Positions
Oct 03, 2013

It's been a really rough week.  I work in a MR dept.  There is so much favoritism & immaturity here.  I'm trying to get my CPC & eventually my RHIA.  Are there other coding positions in a normal hospital setting that are not in MR?  I think here they have a tumor registrar & some coders in the business office as well.  I just don't want to be in the environment I'm in right now. ...

MT Jobs On Indeed - In House Positions
Jul 08, 2014

In house positions, just go to Indeed and put in Medical Transcription without a location. Locations include Secaucus, NJ; Kalamazoo, MI; Idaho Falls, ID; Teaneck, NJ; Portland, OR; Kansas City, MO; someplace in Wisconsin (didn't say town), Florence, SC; Missoula, MT; and White Plains, NY.   ...

Wow!! I Was Just Offered 2 Cpl To QA!!
Jan 20, 2010

Why dont they just start asking us to work for free!  At that rate I dont even think you make minimum wage!  This is obviously not even because of outsourcing.  I think what has happened is that a lot of work has gone overseas, but the remaining work that the transcription companies are getting is still paying a half-ways decent rate but they have taken a small cut to keep them.  Then they turn around and pay NOTHING to get it transcribed so the people running the companies a ...