A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Im in the North region-sm - cheated

Posted: Jan 26, 2013

and my supervisor's BOB has been pretty much empty for really the last month or more.  I have had maybe 10 jobs of my primary, secondary and so on accounts that Im familiar with for at least 2 weeks.  When I do get jobs from these accounts a lot of them have been hard to hear (background noise and such), some of the ASR reports have been horrible with a lot of added words and whole sentences left out.  This is crazy.

Then tonight I check the back log and there are 2,000 jobs, so I sign on and get NJA!  I check back later and get a job from an account I have never heard of and its ASR and sooooo bad that by the end of it, my lph is 92!  I guess I should have used F11, but thought it would not be as bad as it ended up being.

I have the same experience - must have the same accounts

[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder why we cant have some of those 2000 jobs from the other part of the North.

I also find it hard to believe-sm - cheated

[ In Reply To ..]
that her emails show like 7 or 8 divisions of her BOB and at least the one Im in has 3 accounts, so if they all do, that is over 20 accounts.. all completely out of work for over a month... explain that one!

Similar Messages:

New North Region
Dec 29, 2009

I think I've been up too long as I was reading the directions for text expansions and dictionaries for this "new" north region being created.  Directions indicates loggin into DocQscribe use new company code and then proceed with copy the above.  I don't ever put the company code in when I log into DocQscribe.  I only enter it sometimes when logging into DocQmanage. Has anybody already logged in with the new company code and downloaded the tex ...

NJA Radiology North Region
Dec 30, 2009

Anyone else having issues with having work the last week or so?  I have seen a lot of messages about crap jobs and stuff...I haven't gotten much of anything.  Getting tired of having to take PTO to cover my butt (can't take the no pay option..can't afford but..but getting close to having to, because I am using all of my PTO).  Still sending out resumes. ...

North Region Screwed Up
Jan 19, 2010

Ever since this merge, my primary has been out of work, hardly ever happened before.  Mine is out of work because they're getting mine because their's is out of work and viice versa.  Everything was fine before this merge, but you know if something is working at MQ, they'll screw it up.  It's pretty much like the old cesspool again.  I have many words I would like to use right now, but I'll get in trouble on here.  So I'll just leave it ...

NJA North Region, Second Shift
Aug 12, 2010

Not even a helper pool for me today. Interesting. Been pretty busy all week, for a change. Here I thought things might be picking back up! Nope. Glad I am at least getting unemployment. ...

NJA This Morning North Region
Aug 12, 2011

This is really frustrating to wake up, looking forward to Friday and then NJA! ...

No Work In The North Region????
Apr 10, 2012

where did all the work go??? ...

No Work North Region
Apr 30, 2013

So my shift started 5 a.m. EST and I have 1 hour in.  This is day 14 of no work.  What are you all doing with yourself?  Waiting around for a job or two or just coming back later in the day, which is still NJA for me.... ...

I Was In The North Region, Dont Know Where
Jan 04, 2014

wherever it is, there is no work. Just had some free time to post... ...

NJA Saturday Morning, North Region
Aug 21, 2010

Always work Saturday morning, rarely have NJA but beginning to think it's going to be a regular thing now.  This is my 3rd NJA this week. I feel sorry for those that get NJA every day. I can feel it creeping up on me slowly. I hope those of you who have NJA have applied for unemployment. I did, back in February, and during these slow times it does help, even if it's just a little bit. I AM looking for another job, but not in transcription, but I live in Michigan and it's hard ...

NJA North Region, Saturday Morning...sm
Aug 28, 2010

Working in the helper pool and even that ran dry. I need to make up some hours from last week, don't know if I'll even be able to do that this weekend! Wish they would just go ahead and lay us off so we can get TAA. This is getting old. ...

Saturday Morning North Region NJA.
Sep 03, 2011

No msg. ...

70 Jobs In The Entire North Region
Nov 23, 2012

On your average day, 5000! Now, 70. I get that its a holiday, but I have run out for 3 weeks now. TSM said they over-hired and work went to India.. well, then get rid of the new hires already. This is ridiculous. Why would they hire more when they planned to ship more work overseas? Is this to train the new hires becuase they make so much less than some of us who have been here awhile? At this point, I dont believe there will be pay cuts, I think they will just starve out the ones making a high ...

Totally Out Of Work In North Region
Jan 21, 2013

This is BS and no, it's not because of MLK Day, either! ...

Question About North Region Work Load
Aug 23, 2010

I quit MQ a few months ago. I loved my account and miss it. I am wondering if a certain North region is low on work too, specifically the one whose CCM lives in the same region as most of the accounts. The large teaching hospital always was backlogged, with lots and lots of work.  But I won't bother to reapply if the work is low. ...

Work Is Very Slow In The North Region Today, At Least For Me!
Dec 28, 2011

NJA again today! ...

POD Pilot Program In North Region Stinks
Jan 13, 2014

North region went from 4 accounts, to being tried on this POD Pilot Program and put on at least 10 more accounts, with a few having several divisions.  After 1st week, workload fell way behind, over 1400 reports by this past Friday.  Around 4 p.m. Friday, we were offered OT plus an extra $10/h for Fri, Sat & Sun, but have to work at least 3 hours OT each day.  Interestingly, not told up front, but via email AFTER THE FACT, that the OT pay might be paid on the 2/7/2014 pay, 2 m ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

If You Are In The SE Region........
Oct 31, 2009

run, and run fast.  That's all I can say right now. ...

If You Are In The SE Region......
Dec 08, 2009

I have a question.  I'm in the SE region where the CTL quit effective immediately last week.  Is our supervisor gone, too?  She never is good about communication, but I sent her an e-mail 2-1/2 weeks ago which is still unanswered and there has been no communication of any kind for about 3 weeks.  Shouldn't there have been a communication about our CTL leaving?  Nothing is completed in Schedule Source, etc. ...

ENT Help ~ S/l Pla-via Or Cla-via Region
Apr 18, 2010

Let me first say THANK YOU in advance, because I always forget to come back and do that as I get wrapped up in the next report (or 5 or 10 or 20, etc.)! I am covering for an ENT doc (I do rheum & ortho) so am totally clueless here! Doc says:  Fiberoptic endoscopy shows some residual pale edema to the right _____ region. s/l pla-bia, pla-via, cla-via - The more I listen the more I keep changing the beginning sound.  The end is very clearly "ee-ah" just not sure of the V or the B. ...

Am I The Only One With NJA In The SE Region?
Jul 23, 2010

I'm starting to wonder if I've been fired and no one's bothered to tell me. ...

Job Out Of Region?
Jan 05, 2013

I've only been on DQS since July and still getting to know how all things work. I work in the North region, and today I am getting jobs from an account I can't find in my BOB. This account is in Tennessee, which doesn't seem like it should be in the North. Am I getting jobs from another region? Anybody know if this is possible? My regular BOB seems to be pretty much out of work, but I didn't know I could get work from somewhere else. ...

NJA In The ?? Region
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know my region anymore, but seriously, this NJA is getting old... ...

No More CTLs In SE Region
Dec 23, 2009

Big whoop-di-do.  ...

Region Merger
Jan 03, 2010

My region did the switch this weekend and so far everything has gone smoothly for me except when I hit F9 it says there are no results (looking for my feedback and line counts).  Any ideas?  TIA ...

Out Of Work. SA5 Region.
Apr 09, 2010

Volume is low.  About 750 reports to type.  Lockout in my group started Tuesday midnight.  Our BOB has no work.  ...

Which MD-IT Region Is The One To Avoid?
Jun 21, 2010

Have an interview today and read here that success there is region-impacted. Please share if you know the region to avoid!! ...

Changing CCM/Region
Sep 07, 2010

I was switched to new accounts back in March, a group of long-term subacute hospitals with the same name and locations all over the country.  HIGH HIGH ESL.  Most of the notes barely 30 seconds long, if that.  They are the worst money accounts possible with more time spent on ADT than typing because the notes are so short.  The ONLY good thing is that I rarely ever run out of work.  My income has gone down over 40% since being put on these accounts.  I ask ...

More Incentive? Anybody Still With NJA? My Region Has
Oct 14, 2010

... ...