A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I guess Vern and Amy didn't make there 99.5%. - miniMT

Posted: Jun 19, 2013

And how much do they pay the whizzard who decided we need to use stronger passwords?  How profound.

OMG, wake up Swanson!!! THEIR THEIR THEIR - miniMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Soon there will be no one working for this company.

Why why why do people still attack.... - cdog

[ In Reply To ..]
the Vern and Amy show? They are gone.

just disappointed I guess - I for one

[ In Reply To ..]
I was actually hopeful that V and A were going to make some changes, do what they said. When it first started out, they had all these items they were going to handle, like the crappy SR for instance, and each item was going to be "owned" by someone. That someone was really going to handle the problem. Then they'd come back and say okay we handled it! but nothing changed.

Similar Messages:

I Guess Keystrokes Didn't Waste Enough People's Time
Oct 20, 2014

posting the same jobs for which they received 735 responses, mine included. 31 years of experience, multispecialty, 3 compatible computers, and must have got 100% on the easiest 'test' I've ever taken...I wonder which of us will 'get a life' first...and who's the bigger fool at this point, the poster or responders... jes' sayin'--know what I mean KB? ...

Can Anyone Make An Educated Guess? -sm
Jun 06, 2012

If I go to work for Keystrokes - and they ever get bought out - do you think it would be by MModal or Nuance? ...

I Guess I Will Make It My Life's Mission To Warn Others About Omniscribes Sm
May 05, 2013

so that they do not end up in the same position I am. I entered into the agreement fair and square with no mention of having to wait to be paid, yet here I sit, waiting, perhaps forever. I cannot even come up with the $96 to file a small claims case against her until I get my first check from the new job. She sits in church and paints herself as this giving, caring, Christian woman, goes home to her nice house with 2 vehicles, while I sit here in my tiny apartment with my ancient car, wonderi ...

Where's Vern
Jun 21, 2012

Haven't had a chummy e-mail from him since MT week.  He's been here just long enough to be moving on with a tasty exit bonus.  ...

Vern And Amy Are Gone! Is The
Jun 04, 2013

The corporate-speak email said MM was announcing "strategic organizational changes and expansion of our senior leadership team. These changes will enhance our ability to capture increasing market opportunities and improve growth and performance." ...

Vern And Amy Out
Jun 18, 2013

So just learned we have a new CEO (again) and COO.  Does anyone want "ownership of this company?"  Feel like I've been taken out in the desert and left again.  Where are the company execs who take ownership of a company and care about what it does and offers to customers?  instead of only trying to be on the plus side of the spreadsheet and if not, they are outa here?  Anyone hear why Vern up and left? ...

Did You Look At Vern's Email And The Big
Dec 11, 2012

Yikes! ...

Hey Vern. If What We Does Matter, Pay Us Like We
May 20, 2013

x ...

Interview With Vern Davenport On MQ
Aug 02, 2011

Please read this interview with Vern Davenport, it is quite informative where we stand (don't stand) as far as our jobs go and the quality (I mean lack of) with Indian work.  Please read it. ...

Vern's New Employee Survey...what Do You Think?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm thinking of taking it this time since I heard no one was fired over the last one LOL.  Maybe the compensation package is being held off until they get the results back from this survey.  I sure hope this is all a step in the right direction.  I pray everynight about this. ...

Where To Even Begin? New Vern Email
Aug 17, 2012

I just could not even get through the email without throwing up a little in my mouth.  Cadence of communications?  Is that why we have no comp plan yet? Future priorities?  Like what a new office space or more team building exercises?  Are we the MTs even on that list of priorities?  And my absolute favorite- Proud to work for Mmodal?  No.  Not even close.  Try embarrassed and ashamed and when people ask what I do I usually lie. If thi ...

Lets All Email Our TCM And Ask What Vern, Amy
Dec 18, 2012

x ...

Survey - Vern And Amy Are Looking To Find Out ...
Jan 02, 2013

Just wondering about those surveys we did a week or so ago.  If we all put our feelings into that thing, then Vern and Amy are looking to find out we are and fire us!  They sure must have gotten an eyeful and maybe it just ruined their Xmas just a little tiny bit.  What ya think? ...

Vern's 5 Point Plan
Feb 07, 2013

He says it's important that we "have a solid understanding of our strategy and be engaged in the plan."  I guess I'll go watch the video and see what surprises they've got in store for us this year. ...

Berne Or Vern Vertebral Catheter?
Apr 08, 2010

it's a OP note and he s/l he is saying Burn vertebral catheter.  VR says Berne but I cannot document it?  TIA ...

Anyone Go View Vern's Townhall Meetings?
Aug 18, 2011

I am especially interested in the one about the best of the global workforce thing. Wonder what he is talking about but dont want to waste my time. I think it will all be a bunch of lies anyway, and a lot of "read between the lines."     ...

I'd LOVE To See Vern On Undercover Boss! Nm
Aug 19, 2011

NM ...

For Conference Call Time For Listening To Vern's
Aug 11, 2012

Town Hall meeting do we put 1 hour or 1/2 hour? The conference call lasted approx 30/40 minutes but his email said 1 hour. How much time did you put in Teamwork for this? ...

Please Tell King Vern, Princess Amy, And Court Jester
Jun 03, 2013

You know this board is being watched today after that email.  I am sure the Royal 3 are being kept abreast of every post here today. ...

You Know You Didn't Get The Job When....
Mar 08, 2012

the HR person interviewing you via phone keeps reminding you he has a lot more interviews to conduct the questions you e-mailed (and were encouraged to e-mail) to the HR person go unanswered the HR person says they will decide by Monday and then later states Wednesday, and then later states another date just my experience of late that I thought I would share   ...

Well I Didn't Think Too Much Of That
Dec 03, 2013

One space to fill in what you'd like to change about the "culture" and if you wanted to go back and add anything well too bad!  I wish I had realized there was only that one place to enter comments.  I thought there would be something more like what do you not like about your job? etc.  ...

THEY DIDN'T PAY ME FOR MY LINES!
Oct 10, 2010

I want to SCREAM! Not only did I not get my PTO, they didn't pay me for my LINES!!!!!! WHO is working in payroll at this company, huh?????? ...

I Didn't Quit.
Feb 21, 2011

Well, I didn't quit. I talked it out with one of the other transcriptionists. It was an extremely busy day, especially for a holiday. I work on two hospital accounts. Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions. I'm gonna hang in a while longer. ...

Why Didn't I Get Hired?
Aug 27, 2012

I have been a MT for 30 yrs. I had to stop working 4 yrs ago due to health issues, then finally had 2 surgeries which pretty much took care of the problem. While I was out on disability I got a grant, went back to an AHDI approved University and took refresher courses in MT fulltime for a year. Now, I'm ready to get back to work. I submitted a resume to M-Modal last week and just read they are not considering me. Is there a way to find out why? I'm a good transcriptionist and I want to ...

I Really Am Glad I Didn't
Jan 19, 2013

back in the day, I took the course at the junior college.  The cost was negligible.  I'd be really upset if I spent what these schools charge, only to get a job that pays minimum wage. ...

I Didn't Apply....(sm)
May 13, 2013

I'll tell you how certain I am that there is NO future in medical transcription... anywyere:  Last week a "good" MT job, onsite in a medical clinic, a short drive from where I live, was advertised.  I didn't apply.  I work for a big national.  I make so little money, I have to raid my savings every month to pay my rent.  I've been seeking & applying for MT jobs all over the area, some as far as 80 miles away, and either not hearing back, or being tol ...

If You Didn't Add All These New Accounts
Jan 15, 2014

and not train me on them, I may not have failed my audit...I really don't care, fire me..Not gonna sweat it, not going to change a single thing I do during the day. End of story, done!!! ...

So I Didn't Get A An Answer
May 06, 2014

Still in training and asked if there was a way to look up old reports on Bayscribe.  Does anyone know?  Thanks for any help! ...

If Only I Didn't Have To Do This Anymore
Nov 21, 2014

It's just all I can do to sit here and type these boring reports.  Been doing it for 33 years so please, no comments about how I should have investigated it before I got into it.  I loved it when it was inhouse.  Been home now since 1999 and I'm just so freaking bored.  Stop every 5 minutes just to surf the internet or check my email.  I cannot keep my mind on this mind-numbing job. I'm about to start a coding class, but I'm not terribly optimistic t ...

I Didn't Want A Membership To AHDI.
Apr 22, 2010

But now I automatically have one?  Even if I don't register, AHDI now has my home address (we JUST moved here a week ago, so they got it directly from MQ).  They have my MQ email address (they keep sending me emails). I feel this is a huge violation of my privacy.  I didn't want this stupid membership in the first place, and for MQ to give out my information like that just doesn't seem right at all!   Peed off. ...