A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hmmmm...updates few and far between... - Anon

Posted: Sep 19, 2014

What does it say when your supervisor, who used to send twice-daily backlog and general info updates, hardly ever sends ANY anmore??? Feels more and more like a sinking ship.....

We must have the same supervisor! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:0)

Updates - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
We probably do! I actually like her, and she may know as little as we do about the future of our jobs, as well as her own! I just wish the company would be honest and tell us all what's going on!

Similar Messages:

Friday Observation - Makes You Say Hmmmm
May 11, 2012

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's because it's Friday.  However, I am lucky enough to be filling in blanks on some standard reports with just left vs right.  My shortcuts are L for left and R for right.   Have you ever noticed that L is on your right hand and R is on your left?  For some strange reason, I'm having trouble getting that today!!  Maybe some wine after my shift will help me feel better. ...

TTS Updates Anyone?
Oct 12, 2013

Does anyone have any updates on their status or employment with TTS?  Is the pay comparative to the usual 4/8?  Everything posted here is old and some of it very old.  Just curious about the company since they are posting help-wanted ads.  Thank! ...

Any Updates On Spheris?
Mar 31, 2010

I have a phone interview with them in April.  I noticed there were posts about them going bankrupt, etc.   I'm fairly new to this, and need a job right away. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Updates On DIT Transcription?
Mar 24, 2013

Does anyone have any updates on DIT Transcription? ...

Backlog Updates -- What Are They For???
Jul 11, 2014

Can anyone explain what good backlog reports are or what purpose they serve.  Its not like we can pick the hospitals that have the most reports, or we can work overtime to clear out the accounts, or we can jump on the system to clear something out if it is not our appointed work schedule.  What good are they?  New TSM is constantly sending these meaningless reports out, that I can't understand because of all the abbreviations, and they are just taking time away from my typing ...

Microsoft Updates
Nov 19, 2014

Just had a weird thing happen to me. On Tuesdays they typically send out Microsoft updates which are usually to see if you have any kind of virus on your computer. Usually, this only takes a few minutes to configure my computer and this time, I thought it never would stop. Honestly, it was at least an hour to configure my computer. I think something is wrong. The only other thing I updated was Adobe Flash. Anyway, it was weird and scary. Thought I was not going to be able to do an ...

Any Updates On Landmark?
Feb 02, 2015

I haven't seen any posts regarding Landmark in quite a while. Just wondering if it's still the land of NJA over there? I also haven't seen any ads for job openings for them. I remember they used to advertise monthly. Just wondering if they are still in business?? ...

Transcend/not Getting Daily Updates?
Dec 03, 2009

I work for Transcend and there are intermittent times where I go 48 hours without getting a status update and then WHAM, I get the last 48 hours' worth, and there can be 15-20 status updates over those last 48 hours.  One person told me it was my settings, but it's not, because I get them all other times and I get emails from others during the time when I don't get any from Transcend, and it's only from Transcend that this happens.  Has it happened to anybody else.& ...

MS Updates Doing Crazy Things..HELP
May 28, 2010

My computer is experiencing weird things lately.  I dont know what to do.  One night I went to bed and everything was fine...it was "updating".  I get up the next day, sit down to work and my word2003 is different now.  Another time, i.e. last Sunday, went to be, get up next morning and my Stedmans is completely NOT working...had to reinstall and according to Stedmans, this happens with Microsoft updates.  Now this one is the weirdest of all.  I went to bed last nig ...

To Those Sending Out Backlog Updates:
Apr 17, 2012

It would be very helpful if you would state whether or not OT is approved.  Never sure if you're referring to part-timers & people who need to make up hours versus allowing us to hop on for OT. ...

Oracle - Any Current Updates?
Jun 24, 2014

Most of what I could find in the archives is older information.  Any current employees or any good/bad facts that are more up to date regarding payscale, etc.?  Any and all info is truly appreciated.  Thanks ...

Mandatory System Updates
Jul 14, 2014

How do we enter this in WebClock?  I don't want to bring down my production time which in turn brings down PTO pay.   ...

Does Anyone Actually Read TSM Daily Updates?
Mar 25, 2015

I get sometimes up to 6-8 emails from my various TSMs on a daily basis with their "status/OTAT reports" constantly asking up to make it a "great day" and really work hard to get reports moving in my various accounts.  Does anyone seriously read these things?  Do they think we AREN'T working as hard or as fast we plan to?  Exactly what incentive is there to put in any more effort than the status quo?   And in this current environment of low pay, slashed pay, etc, does anyone really give ...

Silent Type - Enough To Share Any Updates?
Apr 10, 2012

Anyone brave enough to share any updates? ...

Is Anybody Else Having Trouble Since Latest Auto Updates
Nov 17, 2013

getting into ADP or the MLS website?  I haven't gotten my line count since last week, I think Friday, and I think the autoupdate to IE 11 was Thursday when I shut down, and I can't see my ADP check info either.  I did a trouble call and they uninstalled IE 11 and reinstalled IE 8 but everything is a mess.  My sisters are both having trouble, too. ...

Dictaphone Transnet Not Working After Microsoft Updates
Oct 18, 2010

I have recently had to use system restore on several machines after Microsoft Updates were installed becuase Dictaphone Transnet would not work afterwards. Has anyone else seen this issue? If so, does anyone know which patch(es) cause the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Oracle OTI, Has Anyone Received Any Work Status Updates The Last 2 Days?
Mar 11, 2011

Still fairly new and haven't received any, though they were quite regular for the first couple of months.  My work load is very low as well.  What's going on? ...