A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hit the limit - sm

Posted: Jan 28, 2013

Tired of trying to figure out what these docs mean...They make their own words, own work types, etc. Done, talk right or you get what you say..Your the one that looks like an idiot, you made up junk is staying in there..I dont get paid enough to decipher it anymore.. So sad, used to take great pride in my work, not anymore.

I could have written this - feel the same way

[ In Reply To ..]
If they say it, its going in there. Within reason...

Similar Messages:

Hit My Limit
Mar 06, 2013

Im on information overload..I cant handle all these different accounts and remembering every single thing on them..I have now graduated to making stupid mistakes and it is driving me nuts..stupid little things I would normally catch..I think it is time I seriously weigh my options about getting out of this line of work. ...

Age Limit At MModal?
Jan 24, 2015

I'm about to hit the big 7-0 and am worried I might be let go based on my age even though I'm still passing audits okay.  Some might say I should throw in the towel anyway, but I really need the extra money to supplement my Social Security, plus this job gives me something interesting and stimulating to do.  I've been doing this for many years, yet every single day I learn something new, which I wouldn't get just watching Jerry and Maury or hearing other seniors tal ...

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded? What The????
Sep 03, 2010

This futile !!   NJA 15 mins. into shift every day this week - including today FRIDAY.  Unreal.   So, okay, go do the training and I get this bizarre message.   So here I sit, no work, no training (how will I ever win the CONTEST? LOL), no hope !!!! ugggggg ...

Legality Behind $12 An Hour Limit For PTO
Nov 30, 2012

Has anyone checked into the legality of more and more MTSOs wanting to limit the PTO pay to $12/hour maximum even if you average making more than that? It doesn't seem right to me that they're getting by with "robbing" those who are high producers on PTO pay. ...

Pt With Interstitial Cystitis. S/l Exfolderations Had Finally Reached Their Limit And They Took Out
Mar 14, 2010

xx ...