A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Have gotten SO much done today already! - busy MT

Posted: Feb 04, 2011

Since my shift started a little over an hour ago, I have blown out my hair, cleaned the bathroom, made a dentist appointment and paid some bills! Whew! Looking for what to do next because it sure doesn't look like I'll be doing any typing this morning.  NJA all day so far! Weeeeeee!!!!! (Sorry, just needed to try to make some humor out of it). Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Dittohead - dovestar

[ In Reply To ..]
Me too. This is my last day with these clowns. Am looking for some in-house transcription work other than the Q. Any suggestions would be welcome

Similar Messages:

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Less ASR Today?
Feb 03, 2010

My work is normally about 97% ASR, today I have only had 1 ASR job.  I'm not complaining, quite the opposite actually.  I'm just curious if anyone else is getting less ASR work today.  I was hoping it was down and we can expect a day or two of straight typing. ...

Anyone Else Down Today?
Apr 29, 2010

Unable to log on because DQS needs to be updated.  Then can't update on DocuManage because there's no link.  They tell me they someone will call back and help me, but they have no way of knowing when.  This would definitely qualify for technical downtime, am I right?  Anyone else having this issue today? ...

What Is Up With DQS Today?
May 23, 2010

DQS is driving me crazy today.  When I push the pedal, it takes a couple seconds to start playing.  If I let off the pedal, it keeps going for a couple seconds and I can't get it to stop.  The typing I am doing does not keep up with my finger speed either, with words not showing up until after I've typed them. I use my own computer and have never encountered this issue before.  It is a major hindrance though, slowing me down. What's next? ...

Today Was My Last Day With MQ.
Jun 08, 2010

Typing that last report, signing out for the last time.....it was all very surreal.  I still can't believe I actually left.  Sad though because I wasn't offered anything PT (not that I would had taken it), and nobody said "we'll be happy to take you back".  AND....no exit interview.  Guess I thought they appreciated me more than that.  Oh well.  Some of my friends wished me well and will miss me.  Thats all I need.  ...

QA'd My First ILP Today.
Feb 02, 2011

Horrendous, absolutely horrendous.  It felt like I was editing an ASR report.  If they are all like this one, then I have no worries about losing my job to the Indians because once the clients see the garbage that is coming out of there, they will be begging for the USA.  ...

Today Is When I Let It All Go
Jul 13, 2012

I get so fuming mad about all these things that are going on at Nuance and with our careers and livlihoods, the lies and deceitful practices of this company that came along and gobbled up all the MTSOs and made my life a nightmare. I am the type of person that wants to fight for what is right and make my voice heard. Why such a company could come in and treat the employees the way Nuance does. I fell that if I try to fight I will just get myself into major trouble. ...

The BIG Lay-off Today
Apr 04, 2013

I have not posted on this site for a long, long time because there is so much negativity on here and stuff that was posted that is simply untrue.  Not sure why anyone would stay with a company when they are so unhappy and then good people get laid off.  Today I got the call, about 3 hours into my shift. I knew something was up as my caller ID never says Medquist on it.  My TSM's voice sounded really awful and all she could say was I am sorry to call with bad news but you have ...

Is Today Pay Day?
May 17, 2013

I thought today was pay day??  No direct deposit for me.  Maybe i'm confused ...

ASR Bad Today
Jul 08, 2013

Noticing this a.m. really BAD.  Putting in a lot that is NOT said and leaving out what IS said.  As if our job isn't aggravating enough.  More typing than editing. ...

MM ASR Seems To Be Particularly Bad Today.
Aug 04, 2013

nm ...

MM ASR Seems Especially Bad Today. Anyone Else?
Sep 28, 2013

Missing a lot of words and totally random punctuation. Oh well, I'd be at minimum either which way. ...

What's Up Today? Sm
Mar 20, 2014

I have not received 1 email with account status updates, stupid "joke of the day", tip of the day or error emails. Also, none of the TMs are on. ...

Today Was My Last Day As An MT
May 22, 2014

After over 25 years as an MT, I'm not going to lie, I am a little sad. However, MT is not what it used to be. It served me well for about 20 years or so before it started to go south. I did manage to avoid VR, but it was only a matter of time.  I recently completed school (again) and I am starting a new career. I know many people think it can't be done on the wages MTs have been reduced to, but I am living proof that it actually can! I continued working as an MT while I was in sc ...

Today Is
Nov 30, 2014

I am offically sick of inconsiderate dictator day. They are being held accountable for their poor dictations with blanks, blanks, and more blanks.. I am done!!! ...

Anyone Else OOW Today?
Dec 10, 2014

Suddenly my account has gone dry.  My TSM's excuse is they are too heavily staffed on 1st shift...yeah, right.  I just checked for the heck of it and still nothing.  The account I am on begins with an E and is a hospital in PA.  Wow, just wow. ...

I Just Don't Know If I Can Do This Today. Nm
Feb 25, 2015

nm ...

I Am Getting All New Stuff Today...sm.
Oct 19, 2009

first is open smart stitch sutures correct as is? and second is it times 2 or x2?  Never had this before. :-). tia.   ........This was treated with a subacromial decompression and repair of the rotator cuff using the open smart stitch sutures x 2. ...

Once Again, No Work Today....
Oct 19, 2009

Thi s is getting so old. I can't live off NOTHING. ...

Has Anybody Else Gotten Emails Today From Their CTL
Nov 16, 2009

Has anybody else gotten emails today from their CTL.  I have gotten 4-5 of them so far from both CTLs in my area.  I thought this position was suppose to have been eliminated.  I wonder if they had a change in plans? ...

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One Without Work Today? Sm
Nov 30, 2009

This is my first year working at home for a company (I worked as an MT for 6 years in a hospital) so I am new to all this not having work stuff.  No work over the weekend and today.  Is this normal?  This never happened to me at the hospital.  Now I am freaking out! ...

Something That Irks Me Today..........
Dec 09, 2009

So our CCM emails us saying when our work dries up there will be a certain account that we will help out on (as we have in the past).  She apologizes, saying she knows this is a very "difficult account, but we need to leave as few QA markers as possible."  This just rubs me the wrong way.  She's right--it's difficult alright--- but not in the way she is implying.  She implies it's difficult because of the "difficult" terminology used in all the cardiac cathete ...

So Irritated Today.
Dec 30, 2009

It seems like every report I do today has an idiot on the other end.  I just had a doctor dictate "Medications (really long pause) 750 mg p.o. b.i.d. x5 more days." Really?  It'd be nice if you said WHAT medication that is!  I swear, ALL of them have been like that today.  They either drag on forever and forget what they're even saying or they just leave off half of the word because they think I should just know what they are saying/thinking without having to hear ...

Okay Everyone. I Went To College Today
Mar 17, 2010

I spoke with a counselor/advisor who was extremely helpful.  They gave me a couple of tests, personality and skill tests to see what I want do in life.  I scored pretty high on counseling and criminal justice and even showed medical transcription.  Here is what it says about being a medical transcriptionist in Oregon. Wages   Location Pay Period Entry Median Top Oregon Hourly $12.73 (1) $17.00 Monthly $2,206 (1) $2,946 Yearly $ ...

Just A Little Goofiness Today
Jun 25, 2011

Here I sit all broken hearted. Supposed to work and only just started. First job edited and sent away.  Then what happens?  NJA! NJA, oh how can it be? Why must you always do this to me? When the bank comes to tow my car away, I'll just tell them, blame NJA! ...

MD-IT - This Is How I Feel Today
Aug 05, 2010

Hi!  This is how I feel today.  Sometimes my account (not MD-IT) has so much work we are chasing our tail.  However, this week has been really slow so I am looking for a new full-time home and I'll stay with the old place part-time.  To that end,  any word on MD-IT?  I just would like to sit down at X o'clock and put in 7-8 hours and be done.  I really hate babysitting the computer for a dang job???!!!   In here three hours already and only have 200 lines  Thanks for hear ...

Notified Of 12% Pay Cut Today :-(
Aug 13, 2010

I just received notice that my line rate is decreasing 1 cpl.  A year and a half ago it had dropped 1 cpl also... and all as an IC.  This will hurt.  But what to do?  I will stay as it is good work, good management, I know most of the accounts.... some are buggers though.. Only 7-1/2 years until I can retire to at least part time... hope I can survive until then.  No way can I put in anymore hours than I already am.  I am hoping for an after-school babysitting job ...

I Did Have Work Today
Aug 17, 2010

... it ran out. I knew there wouldn't be any more till this evening, if even that, so I dragged out the last two jobs in my queue (not stats) over an hour. Hopefully they will not look at my lph rate for 2-3 PM and think, "70 lines an hour? Well, she can just forget about us putting HER on any cushy account!" Not that it matters now. I am starting work soon with a "busier" company, and hope that I haven't been turned into a tortoise by the extremely low volume and slow pace of wor ...

Cannot Run DocQscribe Today. Has Anyone Else
Sep 09, 2010

I cannot even run my DocQscribe program today.  Waiting for support to call me.  ...