A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HOLY COW!!! - tlf

Posted: May 21, 2015

I am glad I'm sitting down. QA,TH, is actually transcribing!!! Put this on the calendar. I would love to audit her work because if it is anything like her emails, QA would have a field day w/that! Would love to pick her work apart like she does everyone else's, and not encouragingly either. Would love to see how she likes it...

We'd all have something to learn in English also, even QA - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Medical school nowadays does not care about English rules.

Similar Messages:

Holy Cow
Mar 09, 2014

I came back to see how everyone was doing only to find this.  My new job is hard on the legs, but doing okay for only being there a total of 7 whole days.  When I worked for MModal (Medquist) things were tough, but not terrible.  I'm kind of in shock over this.  ...

Holy Cr*ap Batman
Mar 22, 2010

Got an RN dictating alphabet soup -- ER, CHF, CAD, CABG, INR, DOE, JVD, TURP. . . a medication that she can't get close enough to pronouncing for me to get close enough to spelling, and then to top it all off, a hgb of 113.7.  Nothing on previous report look-up is a help for this one! But I bet she got a raise -- not a pay cut ~~ ...

Holy Water
Jul 05, 2011

The wound was irrigated with Holy/Wholly water?  I have seen it both ways in old reports, can anyone clarify?  Thanks ...

I Don't Know How Old This Is But Holy Crap!
Apr 16, 2012

The US Department of Justice has confirmed that it is conducting an antitrust investigation of Nuance Communications. The investigation is looking at Nuance's acquisition of Philips Speech Recognition Systems from Royal Philips Electronics for $96.1 million in October 2008. There has been concern since the purchase that Nuance has essentially taken control of the world's medical transcription market. Nuance's acquisitions, which have sometimes been preceded by submitting target co ...

Holy Crap, I Can't Believe What I Just Did....
Jul 05, 2013

I quit!! Nicely, but said today was my last and I was moving on with my career choices.  bah!!!  Just waiting for my first day at Amphion. ...

Holy Cow What Happened To ASR
Mar 23, 2014

it is worse than EVER...I have the clearest dictator I have had in a while and the things that are printing our are simply amazing. I need to get away from this place, I think it is seriously time to start exploring other options. ...

Holy Cow...BREATHE !!!
May 15, 2015

You don't have to do the entire dictation in one breath, honest. And stop slurring..Gonna be a loooonnng day I can see it already. ...

Holy Cow. 66 Pages To Print Out
Nov 23, 2009

for the MDI merg-ees.  That used about 1/2 printer cartridge, took at least an hour of time and I have yet to fill them out.  This working at home is getting more expensive and aggravating all the time. ...

HOLY SMOKES, I Must Be Dreaming!
Oct 25, 2014

THANK GOSH I'm not working my "regular primaries" anymore ... the accounts I've been working on for the past 5 years are almost ALL completely indecipherable accents from every country on the globe but since the new switch I haven't had even ONE single report from those accounts but the new ones I'm being routed are vanilla-accented, plain English-speaking and normal-speed midwesterners in Kansas and Oklahoma.  Those of you who have always worked on these accounts until ...

Article - Transcription Holy Grail
Dec 30, 2009

Here's a link to another article regarding tyrannical QA editors, how it takes a highly skilled professional to input medical data, etc.   http://www.fortherecordmag.com/archives/062209p14.shtml ...

Holy Smokes ... If You Think WE Have It Bad, Check Out The Nuance Forum
Dec 03, 2014

New pay plan was just announced and is going into effect ... WOW ... what a mess.  Reading that page will make you want to count your blessings with MMoral.  ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

S/l "holy" Dissector (used In Cholecystectomy)
Mar 04, 2011

Looking for instrument term  s/l "holy" dissector. ...