A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

For conference call time for listening to Vern's - sm

Posted: Aug 11, 2012

Town Hall meeting do we put 1 hour or 1/2 hour? The conference call lasted approx 30/40 minutes but his email said 1 hour. How much time did you put in Teamwork for this?

I put in 40 minutes, cause that is all it took - Just adjust time clock for 40

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

I just punched in under conference - call

[ In Reply To ..]
and punched out when i was done. That's what it says to do.

Similar Messages:

So After Listening To The Benefits Call, I Take It They're Still Going To Have The
May 21, 2012

x ...

Anyone Doing The KS Conference Call?
Jul 28, 2010

I'm not sure if I have any questions, but I would like to know what others have to say, anyone else going to be joining in or already has?   ...

Oh Joy! WMX Conference Call This P.m.
Apr 18, 2011

. ...

Conference Call/pay?
Feb 16, 2012

So, we're scheduled for an upcoming conference call and have to be clocked off but will get paid forour time.  So .  . . do we get paid that ridiculously low PTO time that obviously is getting lowered for practically all of us every 6 months?  Does anyone find it strange that 99% of us have had our PTO pay cut soooo much over the years?  Might be a good time to bring it up, during the conference calls, so that we can all chime in about it at the same time.   ...

QA Conference Call
Jul 10, 2012

So if you disagree with a QA score done within the last week of the quarter, you are out of luck.  So even if they are wrong you lose your QA bonus for 3 months.  QA is horrific at this company and the quarterly thing is unfair.  Supposedly  they are "talking" about changing it back to monthly, maybe we should all give a little push for that !!! ...

My Take On This Conference Call.
Oct 16, 2012

Let me get this straight!  There are still more MTs in-house than outsourced.  We all need to apply to hospitals and clinics.  I know we might get bought out, but geesh...  at least you could make more money with better benefits for even 6 months or more before MMmodal will GETCHA YA! The company stated they are trying to UNDERSTAND OUR FEEDBACK AND COMPREHEND WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SAY??  ARE YOU KIDDING ME????  Company created an MT Task Force to represent our int ...

Conference Call The Other Day With COM And She
Mar 07, 2014

What exactly does this mean? Are we at risk of losing our work and to who? They continuously ask us for more and more. The COM said she had sleepless nights about the account but also said she doesn't type because she chooses not to. That really struck a nerve with me and several of my MLS team members. What kind of team work is that when you're manager is not even willing to pitch in when things are dire? ...

OTI Conference Call .....
Sep 03, 2014

That call didn't tell me anything I didn't already know from L's email.   We're still up in the air!! ...

MDI/Transcend Conference Call
Nov 17, 2009

Alrighty, what do you all make of that conference call? I seem to have heard confilicting information, would you agree?  Line rate decrease definite, oh wait, everything taken on individual basis... which is it?  What do you all make of this latest?  ...

Missed The Conference Call..
Nov 27, 2009

Can someone please give me a recap?  ...

Had Conference Call; Did Not Lose My Job
Apr 12, 2010

"They" were actually referring to a different incident, a few days before this one, where I had signed off after being bounced around for 1-1/2 hours and could not make heads nor tails of the ESL dictators.   I had sent in an explanatory note that time too. Anyway --- there was a viable two-way conversation.  They didn't make a big deal out of the form -- told me to just sign it and forget about it --and it eventually will fade into remote history. For me, it's fine be ...

Conference Call/meeting
Feb 16, 2011

It is such a beautiful day today, finally spring is here.  I have DQS refresher course today and am going to take my laptop to the back porch.  2 hours in the sun, with some iced tea and a spring breeze, don't mind if I do!  ...

Non DSP Conference Call Tomorrow
May 15, 2012

Is there anybody else out there that is a newbie with Nuance and has to attend teleconference tomorrow to go over getting us off of non DSP.  Just curious.  I would like to tell them that if they had consistent QA then it might be easier!! ...

Anyone On The Conference Call This Morning?
Aug 24, 2012

just wondering what news, if any, for transcenders.  will probably attend later one but wonder if worth the time.  thx ...

Conference Call 10/15/2012
Oct 17, 2012

Maybe if MModal hired fewer employees from Microsoft they could afford to pay transcriptionist better and allow for cost of living raises.  I have been a transcriptionist for going on 30 years and this company is one of the reasons we can't make a living wage.  I am so tired of hearing the term "industry standard" because in the past when I worked with other companies and directly in-house I was paid more.  Just because it is the "industry standard" does not make it right. &n ...

Web Presentation Vs Conference Call
Apr 17, 2013

I see why they do their presentation this way as opposed to a live conference call where people could chime in and demand to know what in the hell is going on. While listening, I kept thinking I was watching an SNL skit, it was so dry, controlled and phony. Nothing was accomplished. I actually thought- hoped - we'd get encouraging words of a steady work flow and better pay. We could use Michael Moore on our side. ...

Conference Call Highlights For Me
Apr 17, 2013

#1. People loved mentoring, so there's more coming. This might be true for some (most?) but during mine, my stats dropped 20%. The coach told me almost every single person hated it and that they were mean to her. She also didn't know that reports sent to QA cost us at all. #2. On this chart you can see that 20% of you want jobs to stay in the U.S. Here's an Indian guy to read slides and kudos from the hospitals! #3. I guess people are making 3% more, so that's one year of ...

This Is A Video Of Every MM Conference Call
Jan 24, 2014

I thought this was cute.  The only thing they left out is "the suckup" on every call ...

Medical Ink Conference Call?
Mar 25, 2014

Anyone else get this email about a conference call?  Just wanted to make sure its legit.  Thanks! ...

Medical INK Conference Call
Mar 25, 2014

For anyone who has attended the call or works there already, do they have schedule requirements or minimum line counts? ...

Conference Call With MM Coming Up...
Jun 30, 2014

I am not accepting the job, but I just wanted a few good "insider" insights/questions to throw back at them. It is a mandatory call I have to participate in. I already have all the crappy reviews from Glassdoor and an article stating MM was voted the worst company in US to work for. I've been reading MTStars for months so I already know a lot about MM. TIA! ...

Well, OTIers, What Did You Think About That Conference Call?
Sep 05, 2014

d ...

Is That 30-minute Conference Call Regarding The
Dec 04, 2014

It's during my shift so if it's not, I think I'll skip it--I don't think it's going to shed any new light on this whole ridiculous plan.... ...

Any Info On The Conference Call?
Dec 16, 2014

Missed the call. Any info? Good or bad? ...

New Compensation Conference Call
Mar 19, 2015

So as they were all taking names and everyone talking over each other, whose QA do you suppose will be extra stringent this week? Hmmmm????? This was SUCH a load of crap! I'm very glad folks spoke up, though. They had to know it wouldn't be easy, but really, what was even the POINT of it? And shift differential being taken away, but still available on the weekends? If the REASON was Time Stamp issues on the system, you couldn't do it for the weekends, either. I do ...

Acusis Global Conference Call
Jul 28, 2010

What a joke....A whole lot of big words with not much being said other than "we" bring in 4.1 million in revenue and congratulations on successfully taking away work from the US MT team and given to the India MT team.  YAY!!!  What a success!!  Aren't "we" proud?  I don't know about the "we," but personally my checks are not even half as much as I made before SR...so where's that 4.1 million going?  I hope the suits at Acusis can sleep well at ni ...

Joint Commission Conference Call.
Jul 01, 2013

This is on Facebook. mymt.me shared a photo. ...

Joint Commission Conference Call
Jul 31, 2013

Does anyone remember the post about the Joint Commission Conference Call that was supposed to take place on July 23? I am wondering if this call took place and what the result was. I don't see anything on the poster's facebook page, but I am not savvy with facebook. I'd be curious to know the outcome, if any. http://forum.mtstars.com/489327.html ...

Important Conference Call Tomorrow?
Sep 10, 2013

Important conference call tomorrow.  Wonder what is going on now. ...

Was There Another Mercedes Conference Call Today?
Sep 10, 2014

d ...