A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Docuscribe 7 - computer is slower, browsers are strange - fedup2

Posted: Jul 26, 2012

Ever since they started getting ready to put our group on this the computer is slower, browsers are strange. Anyone else having a problem?  I had messenger but it messed up too.  It is so frustrating!

To Fedup2...smg - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
Did they send you a new computer in preparation for the start of DQ7? The Windows XP won't work with 7. I been on DQ7 for about 3 months now and have had no problems, in fact, everything runs a lot faster than before.

Yes new computer. - fedup2

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know what it is doing but if I continue to have problems I will call the techs again. It keeps shutting down like it is interfering with something else. I have to open two windows now to look at something, very irritating. I had messenger but had to get rid of it as it interferes with it too. Grrr.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Notice Computer Seems To Run Slower As The Day Goes On
Nov 23, 2013

I have to reboot at least once a day because of this. Will anything speed it up? Thanks! ...

Could The ADT Be Any SLOWER??
Aug 09, 2010

Please wait! getting data!! My line count is in the toilet because of these HELPER accounts anyway.  I may as well go CLEAN toilets at Walmart.  Happy Monday!! ...

Why I Am Slower On ASR
Feb 18, 2011

When I transcribe, I am on autopilot.  My brain hears the transcription and I type it.  I am listening to the next words while typing the previous ones.  When I edit ASR, it takes more concentration to correct the text.  Correcting to what the doctor actually says is far more time consuming for me than straight typing which my hands do almost automatically.  I honestly think I type faster than I edit.  If the ASR on my account was not absolutely awful, I might could ...

System Slower Than Ever
Feb 19, 2015

I have to reboot 2 times a day now. Anyone else?  This is ridiculous! ...

Fluency Get Slower Than Usual For Anybody Else?
Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems. ...

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Does Anyone Notice At Certain Times The Down And Uploading Seems Slower.
Apr 22, 2015

nm ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

6.1 Docuscribe
Sep 28, 2010

Is anyone still using the original Docuscribe?  I have not downloaded the 6.1 or done the training yet as I was ill during the time we were told to download.  Tech support told me there were lots of problems with it and not to download it just yet.  My supervisor hasn't said anything about it.  Are there still problems with it and is the training helpful I hear you get paid 1.5 hours of PTO for doing it, is that enough time?  I am surprised we didn't get a conf ...

Cannot Get Into Docuscribe
Oct 14, 2010

I cannot get in, says I need new update. I have the 6.1. Does This mean I need to put in that patch and how do I do that?  Thanks. ...

Docuscribe Down?
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone having trouble with Docuscribe?  ...

Docuscribe 7 -ADT
Aug 02, 2012

Can anyone else not see the date of service unless you scroll down? Also the window for the cc list is too big?  I have an old monitor here and just wondered if that was the problem? Thanks so much! ...

Using Docuscribe 7.1
Mar 07, 2013

and cannot figure out how to make a subset in a list, ie, like a 1-A. So after Cont + shift + L for list, how to do the subset?  anyone know?   thanks. ...

Docuscribe Problem
Feb 18, 2010

anybody else having problems when hitting search in the adt box?  Its taking forever after the patient's name pops up in the adt and then when I hit search for the dates to select it is taking so long.  ...

New Docuscribe Version 6.1
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if the training on MQ Central is paid and what happens if we dont take it? :)  Seriously, an hour to learn how to use the new Docuscribe?  Is this going to work as well as the new and improved email?  Maybe I should pass on the class. ...

How Long Was Docuscribe Down?
Nov 04, 2010

Just got an e-mail from CCM saying it was down about a half hour - is this correct?  I thought it was closer to an hour. ...

Anyone Else Having Docuscribe Problems?
May 31, 2012

Probably 30+ minutes ago, I got a red light saying my connection was lost.  However, I still had internet, going to multiple web sites, so I called the 1-800 number.  I was told it was on my end, to shut everything down and re-start.  I've done so multiple times with the same results - no problem with anything on the internet, but cannot log on Docuscribe. Now I can't get on MModal's web site or even the site that gives us the red/yellow/green light.  And the ...

DocuScribe Text
Jun 16, 2012

Anyone know how to make the text larger in DocuScribe?  Thanks! ...

DocuScribe Not Connecting
Aug 22, 2012

Early a.m. 08/22/2012.  DocuScribe seems to be down and not connecting.  Tech Support not answering.  ...

Docuscribe Training And Then Certification?
Oct 20, 2009

Recruiter said after training you take some sort of certification test which goes in for scoring.  I assume this is just to make sure you understand how to use the Docuscribe program.  Is this correct?  ...

Re: Download Docuscribe On Laptop
Nov 20, 2010

does anyone have docuscribe installed on a 64-bit computer?  I have windows Vista 64-bit and support told me it will not work, that it is too fast for docuscribe to handle.  She said with some people they could not even download it on a 64-bit.  Just wanting to know if anyone has had success with this.  I want to download it on my laptop for the holidays so I can spend time with family easier.  Thanks! ...

What Is This M Modal? Is It Going To Replace Docuscribe Or ? N/m
Nov 30, 2011

x ...

Brightness Of Screen Docuscribe 7.1
Oct 17, 2012

I finally found a tech to help me on this one after adjusting the brightness if there is anyone out there that HATES that blinding bright white screen.  I adjusted the contrast to 5.8 and brightness to about 5.8.  It tones it alll down quite a bit.  You first click the minus button, then the first button on the monitor to increase or decrease.  It kind of mellows down that bright white screen to a very light grey. ...

DocuScribe Transition Question
Oct 22, 2012

I am typing on a platform from my old company.  Got an email today that we will start transitioning soon and training for DocuScribe.  Can someone whose been through this tell me how long it took to transition their account?  Really dreading this ... ...

New Version Of Docuscribe Again?? Failed To Download
Oct 11, 2010

Is there anyone having trouble getting into docuscribe.  I saw a few messages this morning but nothing of late.  I called tech support and told me to get in touch with sup?? what the heck is going on?? ...

Correct Font Size In Docuscribe
Dec 16, 2010

I hit something and the font on my current report became miniscule (a 15 minute report and I've barely started).  How can I restore it to its normal size?Please help!   ...

Docuscribe Shortcuts-Do They Really Save Time
Apr 05, 2012

I am using some of these but still use the mouse.  Does everyone else do this or do you find that it is more productive to use all those shortcut keys? Thanks so much.  Going broke here. ...

How Long Do We Get To Straight Type On Docuscribe 7
Jun 21, 2012

How long do we get to straight type on Docuscribe 7 before they convert it to ASR? Thanks! ...

Webmedx - Company Computer Versus Own Computer?
Feb 04, 2010

I read that Medmedx supplies computers but you can only have Cable or DSL connection.   I live in an area where I cannot get cable or DSL.  I have a wireless connection.   My question is, do they allow you to use our own computers?   Thanks for your time and have a great day? ...

Own Personal Computer Versus MQ Supplied Computer?
Jul 18, 2011

The reason I ask this question is for my internet I have a USB modem.  Do the computers supplied by Q have any extra USB ports so I can plug my Verizon in there? Thanks! ...