A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Could the ADT be any SLOWER?? - Steaming in the 100 deg heat

Posted: Aug 09, 2010

Please wait! getting data!!

My line count is in the toilet because of these HELPER accounts anyway.  I may as well go CLEAN toilets at Walmart.  Happy Monday!!

ADT - Shorty

[ In Reply To ..]
Know what you mean, it sounds like my hard drive is trying to catch up and never get anywhere. May be calling support to figure this out. Line count does suck, but what do we do.

Similar Messages:

Why I Am Slower On ASR
Feb 18, 2011

When I transcribe, I am on autopilot.  My brain hears the transcription and I type it.  I am listening to the next words while typing the previous ones.  When I edit ASR, it takes more concentration to correct the text.  Correcting to what the doctor actually says is far more time consuming for me than straight typing which my hands do almost automatically.  I honestly think I type faster than I edit.  If the ASR on my account was not absolutely awful, I might could ...

System Slower Than Ever
Feb 19, 2015

I have to reboot 2 times a day now. Anyone else?  This is ridiculous! ...

Fluency Get Slower Than Usual For Anybody Else?
Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems. ...

Anyone Else Notice Computer Seems To Run Slower As The Day Goes On
Nov 23, 2013

I have to reboot at least once a day because of this. Will anything speed it up? Thanks! ...

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Does Anyone Notice At Certain Times The Down And Uploading Seems Slower.
Apr 22, 2015

nm ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

Docuscribe 7 - Computer Is Slower, Browsers Are Strange
Jul 26, 2012

Ever since they started getting ready to put our group on this the computer is slower, browsers are strange. Anyone else having a problem?  I had messenger but it messed up too.  It is so frustrating! ...