A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cornerstone platform MTs - BH

Posted: Nov 04, 2010

You who do work on the Cornerstone platform, are you familiar with the Instruction Panel on the right? Well, we have patient, provider, author, etc.  The information panel has updated instructions for doing the reports.  When I follow this, this page does not have the latest information, then one of the CCMs e-mails us something that contradicts these rules.  She asked me "where did you read the rules you are going by?"  I told her "on the instruction panel."  She e-mailed me back saying I am wasting her time asking questions.

I wasn't asking a question. I was merely replying to her new rules that are contradicting the instructions panel.  I really wish they would update this instruction panel, so we wouldn't be confused.

It's all one big mess - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I work on CS and can no longer keep track of it all. They have different rules listed in about 3 or 4 different places (panel, portal, e-mail, word docs), changes being made that we're never notified of and that never get added to the panel. It's impossible to keep track of what's what with multiple accounts.

What really irks me is that I've been getting error notices on one of my accounts even though I've been following the panel instructions because the client has updated rules that nobody bothered to mention. When I try to clarify how I should be doing things, I can never get a straight answer. I'm not even sure the CCMs knows what's going on, but it sounds like the one who replied to you has a problem.

The whole CS platform is a bloated mess. From the minute-long freezes when looking up patient info to the daily crashes to the contradictory account specs, it's amazing any work is getting done. Is it too much to ask for a program that actually runs smoothly and a single source for account specs that is actually updated instead of expecting us to keep track of 50 e-mails?

Cornerstone platform - BH

[ In Reply To ..]
Daily crashes, yes! Every day during my shift, a message pops up that says "Cornerstone has had to close. Sorry for the inconvenience." It is too much trouble to call the help desk for this, as we were told just to log back on. The job is still waiting, but we have to load it again. It just really brings down your line count.

What is this program and why are you using it instead of DQS? - jj

[ In Reply To ..]
Never heard of it before.
We're former Spheris MTs. - Tally Sims
[ In Reply To ..]
xxz
Thank you for replying. I thought I was left out of perhaps a new platform. - jj
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Wait-a-hold-a-minute. - A MQ CCM?

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this a CCM through MQ or your old one through Spheris. I guess it doesn't matter, but the response of your CCM was inappropriate and unprofessional. That e-mail should be escalated to the RTL.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Use The Cornerstone Platform?
Jan 10, 2012

Does anyone use the Cornerstone platform?  What are your feelings about it - like, dislike, hate it?  Any information would help.  Thanks. ...

Cornerstone Platform
Jan 13, 2012

Does anyone know what the "cornerstone platform" is? Is it production friendly? New to MQ and not familar with this. Is this MQ's way of transitioning me from my old companies acct to their own? TIA ...

Has Anyone Here Used Both DEP Platform And Clarity/Cornerstone? SM
Jun 21, 2011

I worked for Spheris and used platform called Cornerstone.  There are some MTs on the account who get to use the MQ platform, DEP.  Cornerstone is very slow and I was wondering if the MQ platform is faster/better/whatever.  If anyone knows answer, please, please email me.    Thank you. PS Any former Spheris MTs who LOVE Cornerstone, I don't want to hear about it.  I know all shortcuts and use SH quite effectively.  The thing is slow and I'm peeved ...

Anyone On Cornerstone SR?
Nov 12, 2009

I would really love to know if anyone here is using Cornerstone for SR?  How are your line counts?  I have been on my account for years, SR for about 4 months.  I am not making any more lines at all!  I can't get a straight answer out of OS whether or not other MTs are making it.  I suspect not, but how do I know?  My impression after reading all this here is that C-stone is just not very good.  I have to correct like every other word.  I am usi ...

Uh...what Or Who The Heck Is Cornerstone?
Mar 08, 2011

x ...

Anyone With Experience With Cornerstone?
Aug 25, 2011

. ...

Cornerstone Not Working???
Jan 24, 2012

Anyone else having trouble with Cornerstone?  As if we didn't have enough problems today, ...

2 Weeks With MM, Don't Like Cornerstone...s/m
Jul 10, 2012

ready to quit.  How much notice should I give?  I have an offer to transcribe Radiology reports from a local MTSO. and though I'm nervous about Rad, I think it's the better choice.  Thanks! ...

Is Anyone Working On Cornerstone Not Able
Nov 18, 2012

to submit jobs? Can't get through to support and have a completed job hung up here. ...

RAD Opport,can U Tell Me About Cornerstone?
Jan 06, 2013

FT pos on Cornerstone.  currently only familiar with Fluency ASR.  Any information would help.  thanks.  ...

CORNERSTONE TRANSCRIPTION-NJ
Jun 11, 2013

Just ran across an old post when serching the web for my current employer and had to say something.. this was a negative post which when originally posted may have been true but the comments made are no longer valid.  i have worked for Cornerstone for over 3 years and have been extremely satisifed with the support of this company.  ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Cornerstone?
Jul 26, 2013

Anyone have any info on cornerstone?  I am being transferred and was wondering if it was a good platform to work on.  Thanks for any info.   ...

Cornerstone Problems
Sep 19, 2013

Anyone else having problems with the new version of Cornerstone?  Cant hear the audio! ...

Is Cornerstone Transcription Out Of Business?
Nov 27, 2010

I tried to send my resume and it said that it failed permanently. ...

From Classic To Cornerstone Nightmare
Aug 31, 2012

Switching from Classic to Cornerstone is killing my income!  My CCM tells me, like all bosses do when they switch to SR, that no one is going to lose their jobs, and it will be better.  No.  What happens is our pay drops drastically, and then the work doesn't take as long to do.  Work that took 100 MTs to do can now be done by 50, and MTs lose out.  Good for MQ....bad for us. When I started here in 2006 45K a year. Now lucky if I make 25K. Now at .04 a line, tha ...

Anybody In The West On Cornerstone Have Jobs?
Feb 19, 2013

Wondering if it's just me... TSM-DV ...

DocQScribe Versus Cornerstone
Feb 28, 2013

I just got finished with 2 days training of the new Fluency 7.1 program (formerly DocQScribe).  I think this DocQScribe platform is much harder than Cornerstone, and we had to learn DocQScribe in 4 hours one day plus 5 hours the next day.  On the other hand, Cornerstone gave us a week training to learn this. ...

Question For Cornerstone MT/MMEs
May 09, 2013

Have you had much work, if any, the last 3 days? I have had about an hour, checking all through the day. Just wanted to know how everyone else is doing. Thanks. ...

Cornerstone Professional Services
Jun 04, 2013

I am greatly disheartened that you still have comments from when an old supervisor was there and that is hurting our company.  We place adds with you all on occasion and would like to know how to reply to some of these nasty comments.  At least give a company a chance to defend themselves from old disgruntled transcribers.  Seems a bit one-sided.  Some of these comments are borderline slanderous. ...

Incentive Today Thru Monday DEP And Cornerstone
Mar 04, 2011

Check your MQ Central email. ...

If You Have Made The Transition From Cornerstone To DocQscribe
Mar 07, 2012

Was the transition easy and are you still able to do as many lines as on Cornerstone?  Is DocQscribe better or worse than Cornerstone?  ...

Since There Have Been Questions As To What We Are Paid For, I Asked. If You Work On Cornerstone,
Jul 17, 2012

you ARE paid for CC's and pt names that YOU type in which might be helpful if you do a lot of clinics.  You are NOT paid for headings and subheadings that Cornerstone puts in such as required headings and any headings put in by ASR.  From the reports I've checked, it has been from 10 cents up to 55 cents per report.  I think I'll be sending my resume out today!  Thanks to those who have brought this up lately.  I wouldn't have thought to check my coun ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - Seven Years And Am Quite Happy Here
Jun 06, 2013

I have been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for better than seven years and am quite happy here.  I have heard some negative feedback that pertains to the prior supervisor which no longer pertain to the present company.  Happy Typing! ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - I Love Working For Them!
Jun 06, 2013

I've been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for a few years now.  I love working for them!  They pay on time (direct deposit) every time.  I don't know what former staff was like, but I've read some negative reviews about them.  I can honestly say the current staff is VERY supportive.  They do everything possible to make the MT successful.  Any critiquing that is done is always in good taste and and even good humor.  The supervisor is a transcriptionist herself, ...

DQS Platform
Nov 02, 2010

Needing a general consensus on whether or not you like the DQS platform...what about it's ASR generated reports.  I personally like the platform and think the ASR reports aren't as bad as some platforms I have been on...I just hate the rate of ASR pay.  Though it is estimated the production increases with ASR, for most, that simply is not the case and, per a study I found online, quite the opposite.  Please see results from that independent study below.   En ...

MD-IT Platform
Oct 07, 2011

Does anyone have experience with the MD-IT platform? If so, is it easy to work with? Thanks for any info. ...

Which Is The Best Platform For EMR For IC/MTs?
Aug 29, 2012

In your experience, which platform would you recommend an IC/MT suggest a physician's office utilize? This would be probably for four docs per office or less and one to four MTs. I am hoping to "sell" some local private doctor offices with this form of EMR so it may save my current small job and also allow me to obtain more work. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to "sell" this idea to them. Thank you for any help you may be able to share with me. ...

Best Platform For MT???
Aug 29, 2012

Small and independent and was wanting some opinions/information on the best platform to use. I am currently using one now but was curious about webchart, chartnet, and scribemanager. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  ...

FFT Platform?
May 25, 2015

Sooo, anyone care to share which companies use the FFT (Fluency) platform other than the company formerly known as The Big Q? ...

Emdat Platform
Oct 12, 2009

Is this system difficult. Is it voice recognition? ...