A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone give me a hint how to get into - Ultipro?

Posted: Nov 16, 2013

Have the link just misplaced my user name and password somewhere..and really dont want to talk to Phil in India this morning

user name is your MM email address - password IDK nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

I Wonder If This Is A Hint...
Aug 29, 2011

I was one of those who would read the horrible stuff on here about MQ and I doubt all of the negativity.  Since I started working at home 10 yrs ago, my original company merged w/ a few others, but I still loved my job, always had work, and was paid almost 6x what I am now since I was bought by this company.  Ran out of work again today (6th day in a row).  My CCM advised me to start taking PTO for the NJA time.  Since I've been around for awhile and am tier 4, wonder if ...

Hint To The Doctors Out There
Oct 07, 2014

If you think an American sounds funny, chances are YOU have an accent. Slow down and stop rattling along, especially labs and lab values, very hard to understand when you get on a roll. ...

Do Your Fingers Reach In The Manner Described In The Latest Productivity Hint Email?
Oct 15, 2013

I must have much smaller hands, because I cannot reach the keys in the manner described for the right hand. Unfortunately, I already use the other tips and use the right + left hand for shortcuts, and only thing that makes any difference is the quality of the output. I don't use the DQS expander. Can you put heading formatting short cuts in it, i.e., heading + hightlight + Ctl H? I use the old program Short Cut instead. I could put the old style heading formatting codes (/>), but I ...

Shorthand - "hint" Window Or The "suggestion" Window?
Sep 02, 2010

Do you guys use the "hint" window or the "suggestion" window? So, I've been using SH for a bit now and today, by accident,  was trying to change a font, I realized that I was only using the small "hint" window and there was the "suggestion" window that brings up more than 1 entry. For a couple of reports I used the "suggestion" window but found it awkward having to scan the window, but probably weird to me because I'm not used to it. Which do you use?   ...

I Give Up!
May 04, 2010

I absolutely cannot even understand this part of the dictation to even try to break it up into something valid. It's under the physical examination, HEENT. "Pupils equal, round, and reactive to light and accommodation.  Extraocular muscles were intact. (s/l ophthalmolotin powasting)."  She goes into cardiac after this and clearly dictates that heading. ...

OK, I Give Up...
Feb 07, 2012

I thought I'd looked everywhere but obviously not.  Where are the links to external resources, sister MT sites, etc?  I'm sure I'll really feel stupid when you tell me. ...

Something Has To Give Here
Jun 20, 2012

ASR was doing better a little while back now it is way screwed up again...Which means they hired people that dont know what they are doing..They need to make it about a year or so on new hires before they go through the filter and screw it up..And you would think at the very least there would be a filter to keep misspelled words from printing out,,,Just my opinion ...

Ok, I Give Up!!!
May 25, 2013

is it just me or is there someone else out there thinking that ASR has gone completely nuts!  My usual 240 lph is down to about 160 lph with all the editing I have had to do tonight on my normally clearly-speaking dictators, i.e., Dictated:   MRSA bacteremia    ASR:  Cataracts Dictated:  ESRD, on                ASR: Anterior, a If it didn't require so much editing it could ...

DON'T GIVE UP
Oct 19, 2014

I just want to let everybody know there are other fields where we can put our skills to use. I responded to an ad asking for a transcriptionist and thinking it was medical I sent my resume of 20+ years MT and got hired . It turns out its a legal transcriptionist for workers comp lawyers. Right now I do 4 hours a day as they need me (as there is another transcriptionist there) and am making a lot more than medical transcriptionist. I'm hoping at some point they may offer full-time so I&# ...

I Give Up. No More OT For Me.
Jun 12, 2015

I've had it.  Today will be the first time I'm not going to be compliant with the "mandatory" OT.  I just can't anymore.  They mandate, then they run out and cancel the mandate.  They give a few days without mandate and then we're back on mandate.  I work a specific schedule for a reason.  I do NOT appreciate being jerked around.  Whether it's illegal or not, it is WHOLLY UNETHICAL.  I'm not an on-demand worker.  This 8-h ...

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...

DONT GIVE UP
Feb 01, 2010

This board is sometimes so disheartening.  All of you new MTs, we are graduating from reputable schools, we are getting jobs and it is no different from any other occupation.  Times change, rules change, technology changes, but if we are not set in our ways and our not willing to grow, things will disappear.  We always blame everyone else, but maybe its time to look at the opportunities that do exist and concentrate on where we do want to be in 5 years or 10 years.  Peop ...

Does Anyone Know If There Is Someone To Give Feedback On FTR
Apr 13, 2010

I would like to give my feedback, a lot of hype for a BIG let down.  Swapboard a BUST.  OLD report lookup, andother BUST.  They need a HUGE anonymous suggestion box. ...

Please Give Us A Break..........
Jul 15, 2010

How many Medical Transcriptionist right now feel like they are being discriminated against because of your lack of experience?  Why are Medical Transcription companies only looking to hire experienced Medical Transcriptionist in a certain field?   Don't they realize the resources that are out there now, that can give someone the opportunity to grow in this field.  Right now there are so many people out of work and struggling to get a job and have little to no ...

Leave. Give It Up.
Jun 01, 2011

After working for more than 30 years as a medical transcriptionist, having gone through so many changes in the field, I left it all behind a year ago.  I worked the last ten years at home, the last few I was with MDI/Transcend.  MDI was a great company, but it all fell apart when Transcend took over.  Hope DF is sleeping well on her $16 million, I know many transcriptionists are not.  I saw my pay dwindle down to almost nothing and my TL cherry-picking, which really cut my in ...

Can Someone Give Any Info On DSG?
Oct 13, 2011

Can someone give any info on DSG?  Right now, I only care about if there's ASR in a big way, or now/low work in a big way.  Last ditch effort to stay in the business.  Thanks! ...

Ok....give It To Me STRAIGHT!
Dec 07, 2011

I have been considering going to Andrews to become an MT for and I have never done it because I get on these boards and get scared to death! I have worked in the Medical field for 13 years (as a clinical tech and surgery....included in that is some limited transcription and scribing). I now stay home with my kids. I have one in school and the other in pre-school. I would love to be an MT because I love the medical field and I would love something I can do from home. I do not expect to get rich. ...

Can Someone Give Me A Little Info On The
Apr 27, 2012

Mmodal platform?  I googled screen shots because I want to see what it looks like, but could not get anything. ...

Do You Think It Is Necessary To Give 2 Weeks?
May 30, 2012

Do you think it is necessary to give 2 weeks notice if I am ALWAYS out of work. For example I should be done with my 8 hour shift in an hour and I am not even half way through the day due to being out of work on my primary and ALL of my back ups. I just do not see the point in it. What do you guys think? Thanks and I hope everyone has a great day!! :) ...

Bah!! Give Me An ESL With An Accent ANY DAY Over
Aug 12, 2012

I Give Up. Has Anyone Filed For UE
Mar 12, 2013

My TSM is RW. Just WONDERING if anyone else in her region has filed? TIA ...

Don't Give Up - There's Hope!
May 24, 2013

I have a small medical transcription service. For years, all of my clients were physicians. With the implementation of the EHR, my business took a nose dive, but I’m now (thankfully and gratefully) beginning to build my client base up again which consists of non-medical clients. How many others have made a successful change like this in their once-only-medical-transcription service? ...

Can Someone Give Me Instructions
Jul 21, 2013

Mini rant:  Like what, they're worried some unauthorized person will sneak onto your computer and do a few reports?     Anyway have tried going into  the Fluency utilities, logging off Fluency and changing it, no luck.  Have tried cut and paste URL for Fluency without logging in and no luck.  Just asking because I don't especially want to spend an hour with Kumar/Phil at tech support if I can avoid it.  Thanks.   ...

How Much Notice To Give?
Oct 22, 2013

When one gives a notice to terminate employment, does Nuance immediately remove your login for eScripton and Webclock or let you work until your last day? TIA ...

Don't Give Up On Finding A New Job
Dec 30, 2013

I have been transcribing for 31 years. Hospital laid us off in 2008, went with our contract provider, then Nuance took over her employees. I have been looking for a job for over a year and finally found one. Starting on Jan. 6, I will be working for a local pathology office doing minimum transcription as well as other things, meaning no more sitting all day long looking at a dumb computer. It is 8-5 M-F. They are starting me out at $13.50 an hr. The only problem I have is Nuance wants me to give ...

How Long Would You Give Us?
Jan 15, 2014

The situation:  one of the last on site jobs left, for a medical franchise,  great hourly pay and bennies.  platform not so great, but dictators mostly very good.  Company switched over to a decent speech rec. program, doctors catching on pretty fast, now many doing their own editing, though not all of them yet.  but now we are running out of work, and although we still get paid by the hour, we mostly just sit around with nothing to do.  today i got about one or two ...

And When You Give Feedback
Jan 17, 2014

not be so darned condescending..If I forgot something that was in the CP, it is simply because I have a zillion accounts and I just missed it..99.9% of the time I don't...Would just rather have you say, hey you missed so and so in the CP, don't quote the CP and then lecture me..Seriously I do this for a living. I am not perfect but I darn sure try... ...

Can Someone Give Me An Idea How To Get Into
Sep 02, 2014

too many different sign ins and passwords, completely forgot how to get in ...

Im About To Give Up And I'm Ashamed.....
Dec 20, 2014

You know I am really really starting to lose my confidence in myself.  I have been doing this for so long now and yet it seems that it gets harder and harder just to make a decent living.  I dont really blame anyone...hell I could blame the president, the economy, the past companies Ive worked for, but somewhere along the line I lost that fire and I dont know why.  Obviously Im like a lot of you here, Im tired of the changes.  I was raised in the deep south by my grandmother ...

Can Someone Please Give Me The Link To Get Into
Apr 04, 2015

nm ...