A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CCM not responding - namaste

Posted: Nov 07, 2012

The other day I clocked in and found no scheduled hours.  I fortunately am able to still log-on, punch-in, and work.  I have sent 2 emails to CCM first notifying her of 'problem' and second to ask if this was an indication of being soon 'terminated?'.  hahahaha, no response of course to this particular e-mail !  shall we start the betting???!!!!  ie prediction. 

No schedule in SS just means CCM has not done her job. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Happens to me frequently - Doesnt mean anything

[ In Reply To ..]
It's a willy-nilly hit & miss schedule. Don't sweat it. And, it you have my TSM, she won't answer you anyway. Keep on truckin!

oh thank goodness - namaste

[ In Reply To ..]
im happy to hear, that was my interpretation that CCM yet to fill in schedule. With such gloomy news on this forum my mind goes to the gutter.

Similar Messages:

CCM Not Responding To Emails
Apr 27, 2010

Is anyone else out there wondering why their CCM won't respond to emails.  I sometimes get a response in a few days.  Sometimes I never get a response.  What's up with that? ...

What Is The Point Of Responding To Any Of These Ads?
Jan 25, 2013

With 30 years of experience over many platforms (16 of which are from home), what is the point of applying to any of these companies? They are few and far between.  They certainly do not want to pay anyone what they are worth (since they can just outsource on the cheap)... Most of the time you don't get a response from any of them anyway, not here and not on MTDaily either. ...

Companies Not Responding To Testing
Jun 11, 2010

Why don't companies respond when you test for them?  Worse yet, make an offer and don't communicate afterwards?  I'm puzzled by the lack of professionalism that exists today. ...

ADVICE: Responding To MEAN Posts--
Jul 20, 2012

I have simple advice:  Please don't react.  If you choose to ignore the rudeness there will be no satisfaction from making others feel hurt.  Giving a reaction only provides encouragement.  Enjoy your day all and may you have the best dictators all day long!        ...

Whatever You Do, Do NOT Waste Your Time Responding To Any
Sep 24, 2012

MJOL ads.  This is a service requesting you to pay $110 for 3 months for their service!!  Complete waste of time!! ...