A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bringing up from below - Which TSM and PC quit

Posted: Feb 17, 2015

or TSA or HDSM or whoozit acronym.  Can you give initials? Want to see if it's my former PODMistress.  TIA

TSA and PC: MW and DF - mmmt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

TY - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:-)

MW is my TSA, how many PCs do we have - in a POD?

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought there were only two PCs in my POD. DF isn't one of the PCs I know. I guess our POD mistress may have to do something besides talk on the phone and take days off.

TSA and PC different entities, we had 1 - mmmt

[ In Reply To ..]
TSA and 2 PCs; unfortunately, notified back to a previous PC, RR. Oh well.

Similar Messages:

Bringing This To The Top...
Oct 01, 2014

My TSM told me to call support, so I did.  Talked to a very nice gentleman who tried to clear the job & couldn't.  Told me he was escalating it to domestic(?!?).  So, I'm vacuuming & doing laundry in the meantime. ...

Bringing This To The Top. This Is The Letter I Have
Apr 14, 2012

so far.  It is a long one so please bear with me US DEPT OF LABOR RE MT To Whom It May Concern; I have been a medical transcriptionist for 16 years.  I have been working at home 14 of those 16 years.  When I started out working at home, I was offered 7-1/2 cpl.  I am now consistently offered 6-7 cpl for straight transcription and 3-4 cpl for editing.  I am lucky to make $20 a day.  That includes running out of work, the ridiculously low pay and the tons of accoun ...

Bringing Antitrust To The Top
Nov 23, 2012

Someone asked to explain what antitrust means.  Antitrust laws were put in place by the US government and are intended to prevent companies from controlling prices and reducing competition (i.e. monopoly).  Nuance is under investigation for violation of these laws.  Yes, as someone said, it will be tied up in the courts for a long time, but it doesn't mean nothing, contrary to what the poster said.  It means that there is enough evidence against Nuance to warrant in ...

REQUEST TO MODERATOR - Bringing This To The Top
Jul 02, 2012

Bringing this to the top because it has gotten a ways down now...but could we please have a board for Happy MT's where we can go and talk with our "coworkers" without being abused?  Even in the thread below requesting this, we have been told we are being insensitive for talking about being successful.  This is getting quite ridiculous and disgusting.  Can we please, please, please have "somewhere to go" to have a real discussion without name calling and abusiveness?  The ...

Bringing The Qualified Text (QT) Subject Over Here.
Jan 14, 2012

I am under the impression that QT is canned text that we bring into the report and add text at certain spots when the dictator specifies? I used to do a lot of ophthalmology reports. Surgeon would say: Please insert my normal phacoemulsification with IOL implant. Then they would dictate which eye, how many diopters, model and size of lens, etc. Does QT also sometimes just show up on the report that comes up and then we just add what is dictated? How long does it take to bring in the QT? Than ...

Bringing Work Back To America
Mar 05, 2012

Not long ago I was watching a news story about several manufacturing companies that had found, after shipping work overseas and seeing quality drop precipitously, a way to bring the work back to U.S. soil that actually LOWERED their overhead, INCREASED quality, and RAISED their profits. One company in particular made some sort of an appliance that was assembled with quite a few screws that are put in by hand.  They shipped the work to China, and quality suffered.  They also had to hire a lo ...

Split Jobs Not Bringing In Demographics
Dec 31, 2013

Anyone else having this problem?  ...

Bringing Back To The Top, Has Anyone Heard From Script Time Medical Transcription?
Dec 21, 2010

NM ...