A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

can you post the article here - dont want to sign up

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks

Similar Messages:

WELL WELL WELL....BANKRUPTCY
Apr 03, 2014

Not to stomp on someone when they are down....but WOW! You mean with all the outsourcing and cutting pay, you STILL cannot pay your bills M-Modal???  I was really surprised to see this in the mail today.  Almost threw it away when I saw it because it looked like junk mail.  Glad I didn't.  Unbelievable. But I imagine they are not filing Chpt 13, just getting a fresh start. Best of luck to all my former sister and brother MTs there!  Wow!!! ...

Going Through Bankruptcy But Advertising For New MTs?
Mar 10, 2014

Just got an e-mail from Glassdoor about "new jobs for medical transcription" and the first one in the list is M-Modal for acute care MT 3 days ago.  How could they do this if they have filed for bankruptcy?  Or is this just an automated posting for new MTs? ...

M-Modal In Bankruptcy
Apr 06, 2014

I am curious about this.  Are they just reorganizing or going out of business? ...

MModal Bankruptcy
Apr 08, 2014

Im an analyst who is following the bankruptcy of Mmodal and am trying to understand the company better on both the transcription and ASR side.   I have read that on the transcription side, many of you have seen pay cuts, lower task volumes, increased quality standards and/or outsourcing of jobs.  If anyone has the time, would you mind sharing with me when this transition first started?  Has it been 5yrs, 3yrs, 1yr, or only in the last few months that things have gotten more difficult for ...

Bankruptcy Notices
May 03, 2014

Does anyone know why I am receiving notifications of this process when I no longer work for the company?  Are past employees filing claims against the company?  If so, for what exactly?  It appears to be a reorganization of the company and not a dissolution, which is good for those still there.  Just curious about what's going on.  Thanks!   ...

MOT Related To Bankruptcy?
May 12, 2015

It's been my experience that when there's a deluge of work all at once to be finished up, it's because the hospital/company is about to switch gears, with the MT suffering the most.  I'm not financial savvy, but I wonder if this latest MOT stuff is related to the recent bankruptcy, that possibly the reserve money to pay the MTs is running out, so the company is about to go under or sell out.  Something's up for sure. ...

Spheris Bankruptcy Question. Sm
Feb 16, 2010

Today I received 2 letters advising of Spheris bankruptcy.  I want to know if this went out to all employees and ex-employees (like me).  Anyone know why we got these letters? thanks ...

Filed Bankruptcy Today
Feb 18, 2010

Gonna lose the car.  Thank God I work at home, but it still sucks.  ...

M*modal Files For Bankruptcy
Mar 08, 2014

Wall Street Journal M*Modal Preparing to File for Bankruptcy Wall Street Journal M*Modal is in discussions with its creditors on a prearranged restructuring plan that would streamline its trip through bankruptcy court, these people ... ...

Official Notice Of Bankruptcy
Mar 21, 2014

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/mmodal-files-bankruptcy-protection?topic=76,02,08 ...

WHY Are WE Getting Legal Notices Of The Bankruptcy??
Apr 02, 2014

Got mail entitled "IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED", and its the legal filings and info on the Chapter 11, as if we, the employees, are creditors???  That makes me WAY WAY NERVOUS, as if I wasn't nervous already.  Any thoughts? I flinched at the email that brought up we "would be paid".  Now I'm freaked.  Been with companies before that went BK and NEVER was included in the legal papers. ...

MModal Bankruptcy Notification
Apr 03, 2014

I also just received the notice of the MModal bankruptcy.  What I'm worried about are the words, "A discharge means that you are barred from attempting to collect your debt from the Debtors..."   Does that mean they won't have to pay us what we worked for once the bankruptcy goes through?  ...

Bankruptcy Papers Received
May 06, 2014

What the he** are we supposed to do with this paper I received today.  It is asking how much my claim is, how the h*** am I supposed to know.  Am I just to guess or do I need to take this to a lawyer.  I can't figure this stuff out.  So frustrated. ...

With The TT Merger, M*Modal Bankruptcy, And OTI With No Work, Nm
Mar 09, 2014

LOL ...

Mmodal Bankruptcy Notice In Mail
Apr 03, 2014

Just got this in the mail today.  Wondering why? as I quit almost a year ago, got my last check and pto pay without any problems. any ideas? ...

Bankruptcy Court Will Hold Hearing At 12PM CST
Apr 15, 2010

MedQuist Inc. is set to buy bankrupt medical transcription firm Spheris Inc., sources confirmed to NashvillePost.com this morning. The New Jersey-based company came out on top in the race to buy Spheris' assets, beating out competitors Transcend Services and Nuance Communications in an auction that apparently lasted through Wednesday night and into this morning.   It is unclear this morning what price MedQuist (Ticker: MEDQ) will actually pay for Spheris. Transcend offered $7 ...

Has Anyone Filed Bankruptcy And Foreclosure During These Hard Times
Mar 10, 2011

I got caught up in the ARM back in 2004 and 2005 and when it was time for my mortgage to adjust, the rates were higher, and my payment jumped to almost 900.00 dollars a month, and while that may sound low to some, how about at the same time, regular transcription went to VR, and companies started outsourcing, and my transcription pay went from about 45,000 a year to 29,000 to 30,000.  I finally found a stable MT position at a local hospital, at almost 17.00 an hour, and while it is a good s ...

STAT-Copy Technologies Filing Bankruptcy
Nov 07, 2011

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post on the company board that STAT-Copy Technologies is over 2 months late paying me (over $2500).  A week and a half ago, she had sent me an e-mail saying she sent a check, which I have not yet received as of today.  I contacted her again to let her know I had not received any check.  I told her I was tired of messing around and begging for my money and she would hear from my attorney.  Well, she just e-mailed me and told me her company is filing ...

One Less Competitor For Nuance - MModal Files Bankruptcy
Mar 08, 2014

From this morning's Wall Street Journal:  M*Modal, a medical services company owned by a J.P. Morgan Chase JPM +0.85% & Co. private-equity arm is preparing to file for bankruptcy protection in the next two weeks as it struggles under a hefty debt load and declining sales, people familiar with the matter said. M*Modal is in discussions with its creditors on a prearranged restructuring plan that would streamline its trip through bankruptcy court, these peo ...