A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Apparently according to TCM we may have to make schedule changes - nme

Posted: Feb 28, 2013

I have made 3 schedule changes in the last year and I think I am pretty much done.  It seems that they are working with capacity planning to insure work for everyone so guess what that means..mandatory schedule changes once again.  So sick of this. Quit hiring, then maybe we wouldn't need mandatory schedule changes. Just a thought!

Similar Messages:

I Hope If They Make Mandatory Schedule Changes, They
Jan 02, 2015

only force the people to change that they don't mind losing because a lot people will quit over a forced schedule change after we've accepted a job based on fitting the schedule we need.......  If I were having to make these changes for my employees, I would certainly not chance doing it to my valued employees.  I'd choose the newbies, the ones with low scores, the ones who call in sick all the time, the ones who don't work their scheduled hours, etc. ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

I'm Apparently The Only One...
Nov 24, 2009

I've been an MT for years (about 10).  I've worked subcontracting for many companies, local docs and my local hospital.  I've worked for probably 10 internet companies on a temp basis to help with overflow (usually covering summer vacations).  I've never had just one company, always several, so if one was out of work, another could provide.  Of all the companies I have worked for... I like MedQuist the best... I know I'm alone in this apparently, but ...

Well Apparently To Be An MT...
Aug 21, 2012

All you have to know how to do is type really fast.  At least that is what I've been told by a couple of staffing companies.  (I don't agree with this by they way).  Just thought it was odd that this is how medical transcription is viewed by some these days. ...

Apparently,
Nov 18, 2013

I have tried for over 3 hours today to make my "elecions" for insurance to NO avail.  Of course, no one answers the phone to help you OR responds to e-mail request for help.  How much more difficult can this be. When I hit the "submit" button NOTHING happens.  Screen locks up. I am surrendering this fiasco for tonight.   Hopefully, I can find somebody tomorrow that will help me.  Apparenlty, I am to dense to do this.  ARGH!!!!!! I just feel like everything ...

Apparently We Are On Our Own
Mar 05, 2014

So we get the email today that the QC is overloaded with her job and to please utilize the style guide and BOS and other Mmodal goodies rather than calling or emailing her. You know Mmodal/Shaw, if we actually were allowed to contact other MTs on our same accounts we wouldn't need to contact our QC every time the client decides to make exceptions for each doctor and it never gets added to the CP or we just cannot figure out what that doc is saying. But apparently we are truly on our o ...

Apparently I Am 100% ASR Now. I Made
Dec 07, 2010

$30 less today than when it has been mixed straight and ASR typing and it has been the longest day of my life.  I have eaten more, got up more.  I cannot sit still.  If this is supposed to be "easier" on us than typing, they are full of hooey.  ...

Wow - Apparently Transcend DOES Pay Well!
May 14, 2011

http://people.forbes.com/profile/susan-mcgrogan/80763   Susan McGrogan // President and Chief Operating Officer Transcend Services, Inc. Atlanta ,  GA Sector: HEALTHCARE  /  Medical Practitioners Officer since August 2006   44 Years Old Susan McGrogan has served as our President since August 2009, as our Chief Operating Officer since February 2007 and Senior Vice President of Operations between August 2006 and February 2007. Ms. McGrogan joined us in Ja ...

Wow - Apparently MQ Pays Well, Too!
May 14, 2011

http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/paywatch/ceou/database.cfm?tkr=MEDQ&pg=6 CEO Pay Database Peter MasanottiPresident and Chief Executive Officer MEDQUIST INC (MEDQ)Headquarters: MOUNT LAUREL, NJBusiness Services 2009 Compensation   2009     Salary $500,000 Bonus $0 Value of Stock Awards $0 Value of Option Awards $0 Non-Equity Incentive Plan Compensation $700,000 Change in Pension Value and Deferred Compensati ...

I Would Like To Have Someone Who Is Apparently More Enlightened Sm
May 26, 2015

than I am, to explain to me how, when I am told to take my lph divided by 2 and my overall lines for the day and divide by 2, how we are getting paid for all the lines we do.  I'm curious how that is explained so people see that they are actually getting paid for all the lines. For example, I am told that I need to figure C-LPH which is basically my lph divided in half.  So if I am able to edit 250 lph, for the grid that is equivalent to 125 clph.  Then my total lines are di ...

Our Wonderful ASR. Apparently, Since It Still
Jun 23, 2015

cannot figure out the word Xarelto even though it's seen it corrected tens of thousands of times by now, it has decided that word is "femoral tunnel."  Not even remotely close!  The doctors/administrators who are drooling over the thought of VR cutting us out would be in shock to see what it actually cranks out. ...

Apparently Performance Mentoring
May 03, 2012

I have just learned. ...

Apparently, Transcend Is Initiating Something
May 06, 2012

M Modal cesspool, but not quite that bad.  They are prioritizing stats from all of your secondary accounts in front of your primary, making it harder obviously to produce lines.  Did anyone get the email about this?  I am wondering if this is a Nuance thing that is now being introduced?   I know why companies do this, it is to their benefit, and they care nothing about us, but it just infuriates me as another kick in the face to MTs and lack of caring about anything but ...

So Apparently ONE SINGLE TIME Of ...
Oct 18, 2013

Coming in above 15% in our proficiency statistics will earn us Mentoring.  My kids were out of school for fall break so I had a lot of distractions that week but I'm seeing that it only takes ONE week before they consider you "mentoring material". Last week, I was at 4%.    ...

My Coworker Quit - Apparently W/o Notice
Jun 18, 2012

I have watched with horror what you transcribed.  You have moved on.  I wish I could publicize your name and warn every MTSO in the sound of my voice about the destruction you cause.  If anyone deserves having their keyboard banned for life, it is you.  It's time you retire and stop desroying lives.  Thank you for the chance to give the clients a better report now that you are gone. ...

Apparently I Qualify For Their Health Insurance.
Jul 03, 2013

I also am wondering how much would be taken out of my check for the health insurance for just myself. Thanks! ...

So Apparently For Those Of Us With No Audited Reports In FIESA....
Dec 17, 2014

.. we get an automatic score of 99.0%. I have one report in there on 12/3 but no reports for the pay week of 12/6-12/12, so they assigned me a score of 99.0%. The one report that is in there from 12/3 is higher than that. I have no idea what they base this 99.0% score on. I guess this is just a number that felt right to them, so they went with it. I'm not the only one with no audited reports for the pay week and a 99.0% score. This must be an automatic score you receive if you have no audti ...

Patient Has Train Morse. ASR Apparently Thinks
Aug 26, 2010

QA Submission - Apparently Client Rule Reports
Jan 17, 2011

that are sent to QA, the ones you are forced to send due to the client wanting all reports QA's, a certain dictator, etc....I was just reading in the "Rewards" Plan that these reports are NOT counted towards our QA submission . I have read posts here where MTs were frustrated because they thought they WERE.  Please read (I think page 10 but not sure) where it says they are NOT.  If you feel yours are counting against you, copy and paste the paragraph and send it to your CCM.  ...

Apparently, I Just Cannot Type Verbatim! Either That Or QA Is Trying To Drive Me Crazy!
May 17, 2011

I started a second job for extra money and so I'm on 100% QA.  I keep getting feedback for what I consider to be the most inane reasons.  I am old school.  When a dictator starts as sentence "patient is here for..."  I type "The patient is here for ...."  So QA has pinged me several times for not typing "verbatim."  So I've tried to be very conscious and listen very closely.  Now I've gotten feedback where I clearly thought I heard patient, typed ...

Apparently Sten-Tel Is Offering 2 Cpl For Editing And 5 Cpl For Transcription
Mar 22, 2013

. ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

MM Apparently Opening A New "healthcare Technology Center"
May 14, 2014

Don't know what to make of that....just another example of how they want to invest in their Indian employees. If you call slave wages an investment that is. ...

Longest Medical Word, Or Any Word Apparently
Jun 04, 2010

Just thought it was interesting.     pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis:   pneu⋅mo⋅no⋅ul⋅tra⋅mi⋅cro⋅scop⋅ic⋅sil⋅i⋅co⋅ vol⋅ca⋅no⋅co⋅ni⋅o⋅sis   // //  /ˈnumÉ™noʊˌÊŒltrəËŒmaɪkrəËŒskÉ’pɪkˈsɪlɪËŒkoÊŠvÉ’lËŒkeɪnoʊËŒkoÊŠniˈoÊŠsɪs, ˈnyu-/ Show Spelled Pronu ...

Worried About Being Able To Even Make What I Used To Make Doing
Apr 11, 2011

I seem to be spending an awful lot of time in VR documents, so I am confused as to why I am getting paid less for them.  This stupid VR system types whatever it thinks it might be hearing and sometimes doesn't type anything at all.  I hate this VR.  I am up to 1800 lines but usually do 2200-2500 a day on straight transcription.  I don't know how I am going to feed my children.  I am a single mom and the head of household.  Believe me the child support isn& ...

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...