A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anniversary - jrb

Posted: May 22, 2014

So my anniversary just passed with them.  Congratulations for 17 years of service.  Well, I started in 1995, do the math?  What happened to 2 years of my service?  This is like a bad marriage, been here so long, and just keep staying.  Being at home is the one thing that keeps me going.  Best wishes to all fellow MTs, MMEs or whatever we are this week. 

better get that cleared up... - madmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I work at a hospital, and records in HR got screwed up. They had me down for date of hire as being in 2001, but my date of hire was 1997. I found out b/c date of hire is on evaluation. For two years I kept asking them to fix it b/c that is a pretty serious mistake when it comes to Social Security down the line and other things. They dragged on and on. I think it was an intentional "mistake". I had to have a knock down drag out phone conversation with HR director and my director. I demanded a signed letter of correction with their personal signatures on it. I got it, and quickly. They knew what they were doing.

they did that to me by 10 years - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't really matter as I get nothing as far as benefits anyway

Anniversary - vannasmom

[ In Reply To ..]
They did that to me also by 4 years. When I inquired about it, got some vague reason, think it had something to do with when former statuatory MTs became employees. At any rate, I have been here 17 years but only 13 according to their records.

Similar Messages:

This Month Is My 9 Year Anniversary Of
Aug 12, 2013

and I have to say that while our method of editing is easier, it has not LEARNED at all.  Still doing the same accounts and correcting the same crapola as 9 years ago.  ...

At Her 2-year From The End Of Treatment Anniversary, We Will Repeat
May 15, 2012

At her "2-year from the end of treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI.  At her "2-year-from-the-end-of-treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI. Should I rephrase?  ...

HAPPY 30th ANNIVERSARY SYNERNET!!
Feb 04, 2015

And thank you for the L. L. Bean gift! Very cool! ...