A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ok yall just for fun - tiredofitall

Posted: May 06, 2015

MT week is coming up!  May 17-23!  let's all share what we got last year.  I'll start.  ummmmmmmmmmm yeah, it was an e-card!  it danced around and and had smileys and hearts and four-leaf clovers!  yep, I felt lucky!!!!!  come on, just for fun.  Cool

Ummm Nothing.....nm - ^^aero^^

[ In Reply To ..]

ok yall just for fun - littlemomma

[ In Reply To ..]
mine gave me a fake trip to cancun

so little momma - tiredofitall

[ In Reply To ..]
so what was that, like they sent you an e-postcard with a picture of a Cancun resort they knew you would never be able to afford to go to? yeah, that sounds right....

MT week - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I got the opportunity to keep working for peanuts

Ummmm.....nothing part 2 - ditto zero zilch nada

[ In Reply To ..]
a lot of sickening platitudes about how valuable we are. I'd prefer stone silence.

For MT week everyone should also give the - MTSO a "gift": WALK OFF THE JOB.

[ In Reply To ..]

E-card wishing us health and prosperity - Yes, PROSPERITY! HAAAAAA! - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]

Hah! Only if an MT wins the Lottery. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Gift cards and a few other things if you won - contests. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Something like 5000+ employees and a total of 8 prizes, and not even really good prizes. Whoopee-dee-doo.

Never gotten anything for "MT week" - marge

[ In Reply To ..]
I find many of these appreciation days seem to be days where everyone just bitches and moans if they don't "get something". Now, I'm not a very sentimental person so we don't do Valentine's Day, birthdays for the adults, etc. Maybe that's why it really isn't any skin off my nose if I get anything for MT week or not. Heck, I didn't even know there WAS an MT week. :/

Similar Messages:

Hey Yall Today Was My First Day Part Time With VR
Aug 12, 2010

nm ...

Occuaptional Outlook. Not So Good Yall
Aug 08, 2013

from the USDOL  worse than I thought.  Only 6% growth  http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-transcriptionists.htm ...