A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

least number of hours you can work part-time with employment status - Curly

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

Hi.. I was wondering, what is the least number of hours you can work part-time with employment status. Thanks!

part time: 20 hours without benefits. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Companies vary, my part time is 32 hours per wk- NM - L

[ In Reply To ..]
N

least amount is 32? that is what OP asked. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m
Oops, must not have read correctly. NM - L
[ In Reply To ..]
d

depends on company - dnh

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is 16 hours and offers benefits, but I know I am really lucky!

Similar Messages:

Part-time Hours And Employee Status
Mar 28, 2014

Are there any companies that hire part-time Monday through Friday from around 8 AM to 12 noon or 9 AM to 1 PM that would be employee status? I am looking for a company that would hire me part-time to do clinic work and need to have week-ends off for sporting events for my son.  ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

Desperate Need Of Part-time Employment
Jan 07, 2014

I am looking for something part time, like 15 hours a week. If anybody can message me and let me know of what companies can get me tested and hired soon, that would be great. Also, it is a definite to avoid companies with issues, especially those who don't pay. I know, all companies have issues. I work part-time as a teacher's aide and really thought they would have me full time by now. Well, they don't and I'm getting in a hole I can't climb out of without a second job. ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Part-time Status
Aug 22, 2012

Does anybody know how many hours is considered part-time status?  ...

Part-time Or IC Status
Oct 07, 2014

Is there any company that anyone knows of that will accept working between 12-16 hours a week (besides Amphion weekend warrior position) ?? It seems every company I apply for requires 20 hours a week. ...

Question Regarding Part-time Status
May 20, 2012

Part-time is 24 hours minimum up to 38 hours, so must set a schedule for at least 24 hours, but can a part-timer work up to 38 hours whenever able or must wait until overtime is offered by CCM?  In other words, if a part-timer is scheduled for 24 hours/week, she can only work 24 hours unless overtime is called by CCM?  Is this correct? ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Part-time Hours
Sep 08, 2012

A year ago I lost my primary and had to transfer to a new CCM, she was getting a new account that only sent us work evenings and weekends, so to keep my job I chose those hours but then as time went on asked to have some day hours on other accounts.   But that has put me up to 38 hours.  Now I want to cut back to 24 hours and am having a hard time getting my CCM to take the time see where I can cut.  Been with this company for 16 years (before we had to clock in and have a schedule...fullti ...

Part Time, 40/48 Hours Per Pay
Oct 29, 2012

I am restricted to 4 hours a day per my doctor.  Does anyone know if you can work 40 hours instead of 48 per pay with dr note or can you be released-is there a law regarding this????? Anyone know???  Thanks ya'll.  ...

Part Time Hours
Nov 25, 2013

Does anyone know what number of hours per week constitutes part-time? 20? 24?  Thanks in advance. ...

What Are Part Time Hours
Apr 02, 2014

can anyone tell me what constitutes part time hours at Mmoral? ...

Part-time Employee Status With Benefits
Nov 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there are any medical transcription services that offer part-time employee status with benefits? Thanks. ...

Part-time Hours Requirement
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone know how hard and fast MQ is on their minimum part-time requirements? I know it's 24 hours per week. I'm ideally looking for 16-20 hours. Does anyone work for MQ for less than 24 hours a week?  Just wondering if there's any flexibility on this.  Thanks! ...

Question About Part-time And Hours
Sep 25, 2012

Our hospital is being outsourced to MModal.  The offers are supposedly there and ready but for some reason they haven't passed them on to us yet.  I was wondering how many hours are required for part-time and if you can work a flexible shift.  If I can work part-time with a split shift I may consider taking the offer.  Of course I will have to see it first because I haven't heard much good about MModal. Thanks. ...

How Many Hours Is Part-time At MModal?
Jan 17, 2013

Synernet Part-time Hours?
Jul 25, 2013

Does Synernet hire part-timers to work evenings and weekends, up to 20 hours a week? ...

Anybody Know About Getting Time Off For Part-time Status
May 04, 2012

I just switched to part-time status due to a court reporting program I have been taking and need 4 hours a day to practice my speed.  I couldn't really figure out the time off situation. I don't care about PTO but want to take time off when I need it.  Anybody know anything about this?  Thanks.  ...

Amphion...what Are The Min. Hours For Part-time? Any PT Benefits?
Apr 24, 2015

nm ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Employment Status Changes
Dec 06, 2009

For anyone who has changed from full-time to part-time status, have you still been able to get time off when needed, and what exactly is meant by flexible part time (flexible for whom)?  With all the recent changes, I am finding it necessary to begin heading in another direction. ...

Anyone Know The Official Number Of Hours
Sep 16, 2013

I was told we would be paid for the downtime we had the other day and that we would hear from someone about the number of hours, but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know? ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

IC Status - Can You Set Your Own Hours
May 22, 2011

I am puzzled by the posts of companies on this website seeking independent contractors, and then proceed to dictate the hours and days they need you to work. Please help me understand, if you are not an employee, and function as a dedicated, disciplined worker and opt for IC status, shouldn't you be able to dictate your own schedule? Again, someone please help me to understand. ...

Having Such A Hard Time Finding Employment
Aug 22, 2011

Kicking myself for not having any acute care experience, big time.   11 years experience in other areas and I can't seem to make any headway.  Anyway, if you test for a position that states immediately hiring, how long should you wait before inquiring about how you did and/or when they are making any decisions?  A week? More?  It has been about 1/2 a week.  I just wondered.  I know they probably had a lot of tests to go through...but when they say immedia ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...