A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

is anyone happy working for nuance? what about mmodal? and why? - curly

Posted: Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for.

Ask their employees on the Nuance or MModal boards listed down hte left - side of your screen. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Anyone Happy At MModal?
Jul 29, 2012

Is anyone happy at MModal? Are there any pros to all the cons? ...

Not Even A Happy Holidays From MModal
Dec 24, 2013

This company really bites.  Not even a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays from the upper management.  Hope you all have a great couple days even if you have to work and a Happy New Year! ...

Left MModal And Am Very Happy
May 19, 2014

Its been almost 2 weeks since I left MModal and I have never been happier.  The stress is gone!!! and I have found that their platform they brag about sucks!!  The platform I work on now is soooo much better at picking things up.  O and for some reason even while I am training I am getting 99.9% and just could not seem to get that grade at MModal.  Really strange! ...

Is There Anyone Working For OTI Who Is Happy?
Feb 28, 2011

I have seen so many unhappy/unsatisfied comments on here about Oracle. I just wonder how they stay in business if there are so many dissatisfied people working or them. ...

What Companies Are People Working At That ARE HAPPY???
Nov 29, 2014

Would like to know what companies some of you are at that are happy? Would appreciate any advice. ...

Guess There Are Americans Still Working For MModal
Sep 20, 2013

FB page claims it is National Cheeseburger Day.  In Hinduism religion (religion of 85% of Indians according to Wikipedia), cows are sacred and not usually food.   Found it amusing the first line of the post is "Turkey can never beat cow."  Today is National Cheeseburger Day.  Seems a little insensitive to the Indian workers of MModal.   Maybe it's not odd, but after the week I had, I found it somewhat amusing. ...

Happy At Nuance
Nov 26, 2011

Just a note out there to those searching for ï»¿companies and looking for opinions.  I've been an MT for 8 years, worked for many nationals and a few smaller companies and recently hired at Nuance (working 2 months there now, full time).   I had a hard time sifting through all the bitterness on these boards to find anything positive about any company but I am finding that I am very happy here and just wanted to throw that out there for others looking for work.  I� ...

Anyone Happy With Nuance?
Jan 10, 2013

I have an upcoming interview. Just wondering if anyone is doing okay with this company and how you manage to get along in spite of what seems like a lot of negativity based on what I'm seeing here. ...

Any Happy MTs At Nuance?
Feb 17, 2013

Is there anyone that is happy at Nuance?  I really need benefits, and I was considering just working 30 hours (the minimum to qualify for benefits).  I think they said the account would be on BeyondTxt - how is that platform?  Is there much difference in pay if you work the 2nd or 3rd shift?  Thanks for any honest input.  :)   ...

Is Anyone At All Happy At Nuance?
Jun 16, 2014

been in the business a very long time and need to move on. i know a lot of people are not happy here.  I have read those threads.  I would like to know if this company is a bad idea or not. ...

Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
Oct 20, 2014

I filled out a "profile" at Nuance a few weeks ago, not sure if I was interested in a job there or not.  I was contacted a week later with a couple of offers pending passing their test.  I was not interested with the two positions offered, but she suggested I take the test anyway in case a position opened up that I was interested in. I have read such negative things here about Nuance, I am wondering if I should even bother.  I no there is no perfect company, but is ANYONE happy with their ...

Happy At Nuance?
Nov 10, 2014

Hi.  I had applied and accepted a position at Nuance years ago.  Got a better offer and went elsewhere.  Now I keep getting e-mails about re-applying.  My questions, after reading these boards is:  Does anyone like working there, make a decent level and is not stressed out?  From what I read it sounds like "truly the hell of transcription companies".   I don't need a job that is more stress than it's worth.  Please advise....Thank you. ...

Is Anybody Happy At Nuance...seriously?
Jun 03, 2015

I am just curious, how on earth does this company or any of the other well known nasties stay in business? You would think eventually they would all run out of MTs to go through and then what? Most of them say, or at least I think I have read they say, they won't hire newbies for the most part. By the way, you all warned me about another one of the big nasties and most people only lasting a few weeks but I went, "Pshaw...that won't happen to me." But alas, it did... just not as ...

Happy Nuance MT.
Jun 23, 2015

So much negativity on this board. Is anyone happy here? I can say that I am grateful for my job here at Nuance. I don't feel the QA is out to get me. My mistakes are my mistakes. Work is there. My TSM is wonderful. I get good PTO hours. I have had some bad QA weeks and have been frustrated but I have sat down and focused on how to make this better. I have slowed down my dictators and removed all distractions from my work space which has allowed me to avoid costly mistakes while improving my ...

Is Anyone Truely Happy At Nuance?
Aug 07, 2012

I would seriously like to know if anyone is happy working at Nuance. ...

Rehire - Are There Any Happy MTs Are Nuance? 
Apr 25, 2013

Are there any happy MTs are Nuance?  I am considering going back to Nuance part time for extra income.  I left on good standings. Are there any MTs making line count and are happy with Nuance? Would love to know before I jump back in the fire. Thanks! ...

Applying At Nuance And Wanted To See If Anyone Is Happy There
Nov 14, 2012

I'm actually getting ready to take the Nuance test this evening and started reading the posts and now I'm having second thoughts.  I would be working on the clinic side from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST Sun-Thurs and now I'm wondering if I'll be wasting my time since it seems like there won't be any work.   Is there anyone who has worked at Nuance for a few years and is happy there?  Any other positives?  Thanks in advance!! ...

Happy MT Week With Love From Nuance
May 18, 2015

Love this quote sent by TSM this morning: “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.  And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” ~Dalai Lama Guess she is unaware of the damage their grid has done to us, huh???? Happy MT week anyway, folks!     ...

Not Sure What To Do (Nuance Vs MModal)
Mar 27, 2012

I left MModal when they took over a company I was working for, so really I was only with them for  about 2 weeks.  Now I'm working for a company that Nuance is taking over.  I applied for Nuance and I've been offered a job with them. They are already so disorganized.  Just faxing in the paperwork to them has been a nightmare.  The recruiter is scatterbrained.  The HR dept keep changing things and not faxing me the correct paperwork on what I need to g ...

Nuance Vs MModal
Dec 12, 2013

Just curious - at Nuance, if you fail your audits, do they put you on 100% QA and reduce your salary as they do at MM? ...

MModal ---Nuance
Mar 17, 2014

Rumor has it that now Nuance will purchase MModal!!! OMG... There will be no other company left. Nuance is horrible and now with joining hips with MModal it will be worse for all of us.  I left MModal and now with Nuance and things are not better. MModal will just continue to ruin the industry and send everything offshore or to VR and pay us pennies for our knowledge and hard work. I am tired of sitting around waiting for work only to now be told that MModal will most likely be taken over ...

MModal Vs Nuance
Aug 26, 2014

I'm a Nuance employee and know that our companies are constantly competing to be the biggest and (probably) cheapest out there.  So I often will watch this board for trends and other stuff that the big Nuisance will pick up and do themselves.  Lately I've been seeing a lot of comments about your quality requirements, either being above or moving down to (what could it have been before???) 99.5%.  I'm assuming our scoring is fairly similar, where minor errors are a ...

I Work For Both MModal And Nuance
Dec 11, 2012

And I can tell you with certainty that M*Modal is waaaaaaaay better to work for.  The pay is rotten just like everywhere else, but I have always been treated with complete respect by my bosses and co-workers.  Nuance is the worst job I've ever had, and I've been working for a long time.  They try every way they can to beat you down. Their QA is the worst I've ever experienced.  I have nothing nice to say about them at all. ...

Is This Site Only For Nuance/mmodal MTs
May 08, 2013

Or just a board for MTs in general?  I've never spent a lot of time on here until recently, and the more I read, I started thinking it was really only for those of you at those two places?  I've gotten good info from here and looked for jobs once in awhile but did not want to intrude if it was mainly focused on those two companies. ...

Article About Nuance And MModal
Jul 29, 2014

Take a look at the load of crap they're selling these hospitals! ...

Switch From MModal To Nuance-am I Crazy??
May 20, 2012

I'm considering leaving MModal to go to Nuance, as MModal won't give me a day shift, and Nuance says they do.  Would I be crazy to switch?  Thanks. ...

Mmodal Versus Nuance...any Advice?
Oct 03, 2012

How Long Until Mmodal Gobbles Up Nuance Ya Think?
Oct 15, 2012

eliminate the third biggest so now they have a bigger carrot to dangle.  Face it, Nuance's healthcare is just a drop in the bucket of all their endeavors.  ...

Undercover Boss For Nuance And MModal
May 29, 2013

It would be great if the CEOs of these cheap miserly companies had to trade places with us worker bees for a week or two like on the TV show Undercover Boss and see how long they would last.  That would be an eye-opener.  ...