A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

any1 familiar with Powerscribe?? - radMT

Posted: Dec 22, 2012

i recently saw a job posting.... 

PowerScribe - recentlyoutsourced

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to use PowerScribe at the hospital I worked at for radiology. It's not bad. Better than FlexiRad, which is HORRIBLE!

Similar Messages:

Anybody Use Powerscribe? If So, How Do You Like It?
Nov 12, 2009

nm ...

Powerscribe Pay
Jul 02, 2010

I'm new to PS and am getting 0.65 per report (radiology).  I have searched the archives and cant really find much on pay for PS.  I guess I just want to know if my current company is pulling the wool over my eyes now that they have gone to PS.  Does anyone know the average per report rate for PS?  Or do you get paid per line?  Help! ...

POWERSCRIBE 5.0
Sep 02, 2010

I have a Powerscribe account has just updated from 4.7 to 5.0.  We are like 550 reports in the hole since this upgrade which took place on Saturday.  Reports take FOREVER to download.  Any input would be appreciated. ...

Powerscribe...help Me Please
Sep 10, 2010

I am new to this & have never used it before.  Is it hard to use/easy to use?  Is editing reports hard/easy?  I heard that you get very fatigued because you really have to listen hard to what is being said or you will miss things if you know what I mean.  Not like when you transcribe and get used to the dictator and can think about other things.  Is it worth it? Or transcribing better $$?? ...

ROI - Anybody Use Powerscribe W Them?
Jul 08, 2011

Just got hired for an account to go live in a couple weeks using Powerscribe.  Anybody familiar with this software and/or work for them now on this program?  TIA!! ...

PowerScribe Pay Out
Jan 15, 2015

I work on the PowerScribe team.  When the new patient incentive pay plan was instituted, it caused some of us to have an increase in pay.  When the company realized this, they cut our production counts in half for the work we do.  That is to say that previously, all reports were counted as 15 lines per report, but now have been halved to 7.5 lines.  This caused a 50% pay decrease across the board for the team and in many cases, lowers the hourly average to less than minimum wage depending on ...

Powerscribe Question
Sep 19, 2012

Does anyone know if there is a way to continue listening to a report while making changes on a report in PowerScribe?  I'm used to on VR being able to keep the report "moving" and listening while I'm making corrections, but it is not working in PowerScribe, just starts deleting everything.  Thanks for any advice!! ...

Does Anybody Use Powerscribe For Radiology?
Nov 20, 2013

I have an account that is getting ready to go to powerscribe 360 and am being told that they will still need the same number of transcriptionists.  Has anybody went from straight typing to powerscribe and not had any work?  I've heard that the doctors can edit their own work.  Just wondering if anyone has had this experience and how it went.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Account To Powerscribe
Mar 24, 2014

Big radiology account at TT is switching to Powerscribe.  Funny they just now are "finding out" about this, saying that this is the reason the work has been dwindling and many of the rads have already switched over.  If that is the case, that means Powerscribe has been installed for some time now.   Whatever.  ...

Powerscribe? Anyone Worked On This Program?
Jul 08, 2011

I posted on company board, but I should have posted here first.  Rapid Outsource Imaging is using Powerscribe VR. They're paying 6 cpl editing, but I'm very suspicious after all the bad comments I've heard about them paying high rates due to very cumbersome software.  I think Powerscribe is new to them; they have account going live in a couple of weeks, and I think it is interfacing with their software, where I believe therein may lie the problem and so my question ...

Powerscribe - Any Way To Make Money On This?
Sep 29, 2012

I just started about 3 weeks ago part time doing radiology in Powerscribe at 0.045 cents a line.  Is there any way to make money at this?  I'm used to making around $20 an hour, and I'm making about $4 an hour now, wondering if it gets better or if it is worth my time.  Thanks for any input!! ...

Powerscribe 40-50 Reports Edited Per Hour....
Sep 26, 2010

How many reports per hour can you edit with Powerscribe?  I was told that you could do 40-50 per hour....Is that possible?? ...

Powerscribe Line Count Report
Mar 06, 2011

I'm about to transitioned to Powerscribe and have been set up on my home computer.  I am an MTSO so I need to know how does PS calculate daily or per report line counts.  Is this an administrative report I need to be given access to by the administrator? Because looking at a screenshot of PS, it looks like the options for doing, frankly, anything are limited to copy/paste and spellcheck.  I realize it is not a word document, but how are line counts done?     ...

Powerscribe - How Many Lines Per Hour Do You Edit On Average?
Jun 01, 2010

I was wondering if anybody out there was paid per line for Powerscribe and how many lines per hour do you edit on average?  I have always been paid a report rate for Powerscribe Radiology.  Also, which version do you use?  Thanks!! ...

Line Counting Software That Works With Powerscribe
Aug 17, 2011

Does anyone know of one that accurately counts lines in Powerscribe?  Any suggestions from anyone using Powerscribe on how to get a line count? ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010