A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wordscript with Mediscribe? - hopeful

Posted: Apr 07, 2014

Does anyone have any recent experience with Mediscribe's platform, Wordscript? I couldn't find much in the archives, and was wondering if it is productive and easy to use. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any info they are willing to offer about the platform or the company. :)

Wordscript - ratrace

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm going to answer my own question now that I've been there for a while, just in case anyone else needs to know. It's absolutely horrible! It takes something like 8 steps just to get started transcribing, as well as 6 to 8 seconds to load the ADT for each report, and if you have Word 2007 or newer, no shortcut keys. You have to use the mouse for everything. The pay was competitive, sure, but now I know why. Not to mention the terrible ESL with this company. I think they send all the good work to India since they're out of India, and we get the leftovers. So tired of this rat race. :(

Similar Messages:

Infinity USB Foot Pedal To Use In Wordscript
Aug 20, 2014

I need a little help setting up my Infinity foot pedal to Wordscript application...Thanks ...

Mediscribe
May 16, 2014

Any info on this company? ...

Keystrokes And Mediscribe Platforms
Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know the platform(s) used by Keystrokes and Mediscribes?  Do they use eScription or other platforms? ...