A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Reaching out to Missouri residence - cindy

Posted: Aug 17, 2011

My dad lives in Springfield, Missouri.  He is in need of a good rheumatologist.  I live in Maryland and do not know any doctors out in Missouri.  He has been very unhappy with almost all docs he has seen in Missouri.  He has extreme fatigue and joint pain.  I told him he should probably see a rheumatologist.  I was wondering if anyone knows a good rheumatologist, or a PCP for that matter.  The first PCP he was seeing for years out there is an idiot and I was never happy with him and recently my dad became unhappy eough to switch PCP but not really any happier with the new one.  Most of the doctors in his area are tied to Cox Helath System, one of the big hospitals out there and he really does not want to see anyone else directly working for the hospital.  I appreciate any names you could send me.  TIA. 

Here's my suggestion: - Frosty Mug

[ In Reply To ..]
I live between Springfield and Joplin, and I would recommend Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis or St. Louis University Hospital. They have very good doctors and it's really not that far from Springfield. Best of luck to your dad.

Depending on his insurance - Has he tried through St. Johns

[ In Reply To ..]
My insurance goes through St. John's (the other big hospital in Springfield) and so far I have loved all my care providers. I can't provide any names of docs in Springfield, as I actually live in a little town outside of Springfield, but if his insurance allows I would definitely recommend trying St. John's.

Similar Messages:

Transcend. Is Any One Reaching 350+ Lph VR On Beyond Text
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone Having Trouble Reaching Their Line Count...
May 12, 2010

I work at Focus Infomatics now for a month.  I work on the account that starts with a T.  It has a high ESL.  I am having trouble now reaching my line count requirement.  It has been a month.  I thought I would be up by now.  I have never had this issue before.  If anyone else works on this acct, I would like to know if I am the only one or not?  ...

Missouri TAA
Jan 12, 2010

Has anyone in Missouri been able to get help with the TAA/TRA? I was told, like so many others before, that I have to have a separation date, a letter, or something, that I can't just file. Then I talked to someone else who said I could file for partial UI as long as I make less than I would with the maximum MO UI benefit, which is $320 a week, and I have to report on Sundays what I made the previous week. Anybody have a different answer?  TIA!! ...

Has Anyone Been Penalized For Not Reaching Required Lines When There Is Simply No Work To Do?
Nov 06, 2014

I keep running out of work and cannot work a 12-hour shift simply to make lines needed. ...

INFO Need From A Missouri MT
Apr 02, 2011

I am hoping a Missouri MT can help me with this.  The company I work for was withholding taxes from my paycheck for the state of Missouri instead of the state where I do live (which fortunately does not have a state income tax or I would really have a problem.)  This was a data entry error by the payroll department as I do not, and never have, lived in MO.  Payroll said they would try to find out where I could file to get this money back but evidently they have not been able to f ...

Just Thought I'd Help Out (Training In Missouri)
Jun 11, 2015

Found this online, but I live in Georgia.  It's an at-home position, but you must train in Missouri for the first 30 days.  Click link below.     ...

Ever Hear Of VMTS In Springfield, Missouri?
Oct 23, 2014

x ...

Anyone Work For Evertran Solutions Of Missouri
Oct 28, 2014

I recently spoke with the recruiter and seems like a great company to work for.  I was wondering if anyone works for or has worked for in the past Evertrans Solutions.  Thanks!   ...