A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MS Office 2007 or 2010. Anyone have to purchase this lately? - cheap MT

Posted: Apr 08, 2014

Hi!

I need to purchase this software to start a new MT job immediately. It cannot be the trial or the student version.  I am wondering if anyone else has had to purchase this recently?  I am hoping to find a discounted one somewhere, and I'm hoping someone might have a ligit link?? 

Thanks!!

My IT person told an MT at our company - to go to this site

[ In Reply To ..]
to get a good deal on Office 2010. I don't know if we're allowed to put the link, but the name of the website is cheap software broker dot com (no spaces).

I use Ebay for older version software. Never disappointed yet. - consumer

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Is The Only Way To Purchase MS Word 2010 Or 2013
Oct 30, 2014

Need to buy MS Word for my new job.  However, when I purchased the 2007 version online it was an "academic version" only.  Can't use that.  I guess I have to buy a newer version, like 2010 or 2013, but it seems like the only way to do that is via download and then you pay a subscription of ??? per month or year?  This is fine by me IF the company will allow that.  I just want it to be legal and a licensed full version...obviously the one I purchased online was NOT.& ...

Need To Convert From Office 2013 To Office 2010
Apr 26, 2014

I'm starting with a new company next week.  My Windows 7 PC has Office 2013 Professional.  The new company's platform is only compatible with 2010 or earlier.  I don't have the money to spend on 2010, so I'll either have to decline the offer or try to find a way to install 2010 cheaply.  I thought I might be able to download a version for free, since it's not the newest version, but it doesn't look like I can do that.  Any ideas? ...

Trying My Darndest To Purchase MS Word 2007
Jul 13, 2011

Ok.. I have a job offer but have to purchase MS Word 2007.  Do I need the home/student version or the office version?    What does everyone else use?  And yes, I'm a dummy. ...

NEED MS Word 2007 Or 2010
Sep 13, 2013

Does anyone know where I can get MS Word 2007 or 2010 CHEAP?  The company I am hiring on with requires these versions.  Can't be the student or home versions either.  I have upgraded my computer to their requirements and that cost me an arm and a leg and now I need to get the correct MS Word program installed.  I simply can't afford much.  I've been without work too long in this rapidly declining profession I've been in for 30 years.  I'm ki ...

MS Word 2007 Or 2010
Apr 13, 2014

I need to purchase this online with an instant download but all the different sites are so confusing and I'm afraid to get scammed.  Has anyone ever had to download this and where did you get it from? Help please! ...

Microsft Word - How To Go From 2010 To 2007?
Mar 07, 2011

I have MS Word 2010, but all the jobs I have applied for require Word 2003 or 2007.  How can I change my version of Word (I am assuming I would have to buy MS Word 2003 or 2007)?  Or is it possible to have two versions on my computer? ...

Anyone Know Where To Get MS Word, 2003, 2007 Or 2010?
Feb 14, 2013

I have searched all over and can't find it.  I don't want the whole office package, just MS Word.  Thanks for your help! ...

Need Spellcheck For Word 2007/2010
Jul 01, 2014

Hi, I need to have a medical spellcheck with Word 2007/2010.  Has anyone used the eMedTools one?  I am afraid to download w/o some references.   I do not need an extensive one.   Link below is to the eMedTools I found. If not, do you know of any other ones, preferably free.  Rather not spend $100 right now. Thanks in adavnce!  :) ...

Word 2007 Or 2010 Update
Dec 05, 2014

Need to upgrade my microsoft word to 2007 or 2010 for a new position but I haven't worked since June so money is really really right.  Where can I buy it really cheap (I just need word not the whole office) or does anyone have an extra CD I could borrow. ...

Very Desperate For Word 2010 Or 2007 NOT Student/academic
Mar 20, 2012

Anybody Use Word 2007 Or 2010 Home & Student With EScription V10?
Aug 14, 2013

Thanks ...

I Am Still Working With Word 2003. How Do I Do An Upgrade To 2007 Or 2010?
Mar 02, 2015

nm ...

Where To Buy Microsoft Office Pro 2010 Cheaply?
Jan 19, 2015

i saw this question on the Classifieds board, but nobody answered. I'd like to know the answer too. Does anyone know where I can buy an inexpensive copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 at a reasonable price? ...

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
Jan 27, 2015

I recently graduated as a medical transcriptionist.  I am currently researching a few companies and am close to applying.  I keep reading that most require Microsoft Office Professional 2007 or 2010.  I have found prices from $150 to $699 which has left me concerned about what I should buy.  Can anyone clear up my confusion?  Thanks! Joyce ...

Will Stedman's 2007 Spellchecker Work With Windows 7 And MS Word 2010? Sm
Sep 14, 2012

I'm considering updating my computer and presently have a Dorland's Medical Spellchecker Version 3.0.  I'd actually like to use this if it will work but, if not, I'm wondering if the Stedman's 2007 will work with 2010.  ...

Office 2010 Version To Work With Editscript
Mar 11, 2014

Anyone know which Office 2010 version you have to have to be compatible with EditScript?  I have to upgrade from 2003 and had to get the Small Business Edition of that.  Is it the same with 2010?  Thanks! ...

Word 2007 - Stedman's Spellchecker 2010 - Unable To Add Words To Dictionary
Mar 23, 2015

Using Word 2007.  Installed Stedmans Spellchecker 2010 . Test shows the speller is working.  Upon spell checking document it does not allow me to add words to the dictionary. That option is grayed out. I've followed instructions found online to correct this in Word but that does not solve the problem.  I had EditScript downloaded to my PC , but have not used it yet.  I wonder if EditScript disabled this feature in Word?   ...

MS Word 2007 V. Open Office 4.11
Sep 10, 2014

Is it possible to use Open Office 4.11 instead of MS Word 2007?  I have MS Word 2007 but am switching to a new computer and can download Open Office for free.  I know most companies require MS Word 2007 full version; hence, my question about Open Office's compatibility with their programs! ...

Microsoft Word 2007 Office Version
Apr 16, 2014

I am in need of finding a good site to purchase MS Word 2007 Full Version.  Here is the reason:  I was working for a company and noted I had not received work in 2 days.  Then contacted TL.  She then informed me that the account I was assigned to that work was no longer available at that facilty.  Nice of them to tell me.  I babysat that computer for 2 days.  It was soooo nice of them of giving me the heads up.   Now they tell me that they can put me on a ...

Changing From Office 2007 To 2003 And How To Save Autocorrect For That.
Jun 12, 2011

I am currently running microsoft professional 2007 and will be changing to MS professional 2003 due to a job change.  I did some searches on how to copy my current auto-text (but sounds too confusing to me) and transfer to MS professional 2003.  Is there a way to do this that is not too complicated to explain?  Also, I do not have a flash drive, so can I copy this on a CD and then transfer to 2003.  Thanks for any help. ...

Shortcut Keys Microsoft Office 2007 Home And Student
Sep 25, 2014

Recently got new computer with windows 7 (old one had Vista) and put my word office 2007 home and student back on ...my shortcut keys (like F7) for spellcheck are not working...and I want to get the spellcheck visible on the task bar...any ideas how I can fix? Thanks!! ...

Nothing But Office Notes And Office Letters With No ADT Tonight And Last Night. A Recipe For Perfor
Mar 08, 2014

Numerous cc's not in the database which have to be added, address and all. Short reports, of course, that take 3x longer than the dictation time. Just shoot me now. I can't wait until I get a new job! Came close today - job lead was 1/2 day too late. :-( Hopefully the other person won't work out :-} ...

Word 2010 - Change My Font And Spacing In Word 2010
May 09, 2015

I have to change my font and spacing in Word 2010. How do you change it so that it takes the settings for every document I create. I want it defaulted to Times New Roman and it keeps bringing up Calibri. Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Purchase?
Nov 12, 2009

Unfortunately, her screws would not s/l purchase due to bone quality and so no real stabilization could be accomplished.   ???? ...

So Now We Have To Purchase Software If We Don't
Oct 29, 2012

already have it on our computer.  thanks Transcend! ...

What Is The Best Word Expander To Purchase?
Mar 31, 2010

And how do you come up with everything you will need to add to it?  Thx. ...

Possible Purchase Of Spheris By Nuance
Apr 14, 2010

Has anyone heard anything on if MedQuist has won the bid for Spheris?   I have been reading the news on the internet and it looks like there are two other bidders, but I have been praying for the past few weeks that MedQuist will win so we keep our jobs here in the U.S. ...

Foot Pedals Where To Purchase?
Jun 19, 2010

Relocating to Houston. Does anyone know of places where I can purchase foot pedals? Thank you. Wil ...

Looking To Purchase New Head Phones
Jun 24, 2010

I am looking to purchase new head phones. The cheap ones I note break so easily and I cannot hear very well. I like the head phones that go over the whole ear. Can someone tell me what they find is the best head set to use? If you could give me the name of them and even where you got them and some information about them, I would appreciate it!! Thanks for your time. Liz ...

Should I Purchase A Foot Pedal?
Jul 26, 2010

I am about half way through my transcription training, I've just begun the actual transcription portion of my schooling.  My school did not provide a foot pedal nor did they say that I needed to purchase a foot pedal but trying to do a transcription with a mouse is a pain in the you know what!  Is this something that I will get used to or should I purchase a foot pedal? Any suggestions on what I should purchase? ...