A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Intermittent Methane Gas Explosions - antigeekess

Posted: Jan 08, 2012

Anybody else have any doctors that just fart as loud as they can while dictating?  I've got one that's just letting 'em rip today. 

Had to share.

:/

antigeekess - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Yup, I've had a few of them. I have also had an increased number of residents/fellows dropping the F-bomb in the middle of their dictation lately, especially when they are interrupted or can't figure out how to pause their dictation. Then, of course they hang up. Oh so classy. :)

Had one urinating quite loudly earlier - Crazy Aces

[ In Reply To ..]
Then he stopped and farted loudly and (excuse the visual) stopped and shook off, urinated some more, then flushed, left without washing his hands. Nice...

Didn't wash his hands huh? - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
A DOCTOR who does not WASH HIS HANDS when he goes to the bathroom? Now that is BAD!

Oh my gosh, that is crazy!!! - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
Apparently he doesn't care if you think he is gross. Surely he knows you can hear him?

Think of how filthy the hand-held recorder is. - Alana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

At my first transcription job in-office - alana

[ In Reply To ..]
one of the oncologists would fart while talking to people, and would shake one leg as if it was stuck in his pants. He was also known for taking his recorder into the bathroom instead of a magazine.

Oh my gosh!! - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know what I'd do if a doctor did that while talking to me. I may not go back to him. lol

doctor who shook leg after farting - cr

[ In Reply To ..]
That is so funny!

What's wrong with multitasking? - Kidding!

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictating while on throne=good time management?

multitasking - LeeLee

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought I was the only one! This doc really gets around...Laughed so hard, I popped something!

Intermittent Methane gas - LeeLee

[ In Reply To ..]
You all have me laughing so hard, I'm going to start with the farting....All I can think of "INCOMING"! What we have to go through. I betcha there are prostitutes with easier jobs and cleaner employers!!! :)

sadly - there are

[ In Reply To ..]
prostitutes who get more respect.

record it up close and personal! - experiencedmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I recently typed for a doctor that would PURPOSELY FART and RECORD them for us to "enjoy". I mean, seriously, you could hear the "smirk" in his voice afterwards.

The sleep medicine doc I used to have to transcribe would rip 'em off regularly..sm - Gotta hate it

[ In Reply To ..]
Just made me want to barf.

Similar Messages:

On Review, He Still Has Some Intermittent Fatigue
Jul 19, 2012

How do I type this properly? I'm brand new and ran into this one today. "On review, he still has some intermittent fatigue; labels it as a 2 out of 10 type fatigue." Would it be correct if I just put in a hyphen before TYPE? It just looks wrong when I do that. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. ...

A: Abdominal Pain, Intermittent, Somewhat ___(s/l Frib-u-lated).
Feb 10, 2010

TIA :-) ...