A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Guy must have 9 lives - Viking Fan

Posted: Nov 11, 2009

This guy must have 9 lives - shot 5 times; 3 times in extremities and twice in chest and is in good condition.  God was looking out for him.

Guy must have 9 lives - iluvrainydaze47

[ In Reply To ..]
You must work on the same account I do. I type lots of reports on assaults, gunshot wounds, etc. The hospital I type for apparently is in a very violent area. Of late, I have been getting more reports related to child abuse/physical and sexual. It's pretty depressing to say the least.

this is sad to hear; why do you think it's more lately? - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Similar Messages:

Our Lives Begin To End The Day We Become
Jan 21, 2013

Silent about things that matter." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ...

Female's Social History, Dr Clearly Said Patient Lives At Home With Her Wife. I Left It SM
Jan 17, 2015

Did not know if gay marriage was legal in that state (PA)  but it was certainly what was said.,, so I didn't want to flag it either.  Fortunately, I no longer work for Nuance.  No telling what kind of dings I wold have gotten for that.   ...

Patient Lives In "TWO LEE" Idaho. Can't Find It ??
Oct 19, 2011

? ...

Typed, "the Patient Lives With Her Son And Son-in-law"
Oct 14, 2013

Love this!  I don't live in a state that allows gay marriage so it makes my heart happy when I see it enter medical records.  The world is finally changing in a good way.  ...