A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Grrrrrr.. - DiggerMT

Posted: Apr 15, 2014

Just must vent... Doc dictates "a 72-year-old ex-smoker, non-home-O2-dependent COPDer." That's all I want to say, had to get it off my chest.

Grrrrring with you. (nm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Grrrrrr!!!!!
Feb 06, 2012

I don't know what is up with this dang tape, but I keep getting caught up!!  Again I can't understand what the crap this dr is saying!  Will someone plz help before I start ripping my hair out?!  Under IMPRESSION the doc is saying "Status post pacemaker s/l from orbitz 2".  Geeeeeez uuuussss!  Sometimes I want to just grab them and shake the crap out of them!  Is it too much to ask to enunciate just a lil bit?  Huh? ...

Grrrrrr...
Dec 20, 2013

So annoyed.. Not one, but two separate phone conversations taking place in the midst of this dictation.. Does he not know how to pause the dang recorder?? Then he is all mad and swearing because they keep transferring these calls to him... And of course when he starts dictating again, he has no clue what he already said... I'm waiting for him to start the whole dang dictation over again...!!! ...

RNs Dictating - GRrrrrr!
Apr 10, 2012

Okay, if you're going to have an RN, FNP, or PA dictate for you, at least make sure they know the terminology!    I just suffered through at 10 minute discharge summary on a patient post CVA, and this lady was reading the CT scan and MRI reports of the brain into the record with clearly no idea at all of what she was reading or what it meant or how to pronounce the parts of the brain.  Thank goodness I've been around long enough to be able to get and idea and fill in so ...

Webmedx And Mmodal...grrrrrr!!!
Feb 03, 2011

Wow, I thought I had heard of everything under the sun, Webmedx just outdid themselves. This will be a serious gripe, so don't read if you don't want to hear it! Time to quit for sure! Got an e-mail that my "pause rate" was too high on ISR (over 10% as measured by MModal). Well, I get to the 9500 lines per week consistently, and my last accuracy rate was 99.85%, but guess that doesn't count! I need to explain myself and improve this area immediately! Lately a lot of dictators tha ...