A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know how to find out how many employees - Inquisitive

Posted: Jun 05, 2011

a company has employed?  How to find stats/revenue, etc.  I looked at Bizcompare but the info seems to be old and not accurate.  I am considering a company and want to know how many employees it has.  Thanks!  Laughing

Which company? maybe someone here knows. - RadPro

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

DSG Employees:
Dec 22, 2009

Did they send out gift cards this year?     ...

Former TRS Employees
Jan 26, 2010

Has anyone received a W2 form from the former TRS?  I received one from Transcend but evidently we will receive another one from TRS? ...

To Other New MQ Employees: I'd Like To Know What
Apr 13, 2011

sort of things you're getting QA'd for, to compare notes.  For instance, I'm new to VS, and I tend to leave in double words.  I think what's happening is that I hear it, so my mind just blocks out the extra one and I don't see it.  I spend a lot of energy trying to out-guess the QA, but no matter what I put in certain instances, I'm marked off.  If I put "The patient," then she fills in the name.  If I put the name, then she puts "The patien ...

For Those Of You (employees, Not IC)
Jun 02, 2011

I'd like to know how you are all dealing with it.  Do you sit and wait on work during your scheduled shifts without getting paid?  Have any of you filed for unemployment due to lack of work?  I wonder how people manage to pay for insurance, etc.  Have any of you quit your jobs and received unemployment?  How do you all manage?  TIA for any information you are willing to share. ...

Do You MQ Employees Sometimes Think
Aug 17, 2011

Someone jumps on this board, fires it all up by saying to use F11 for every ASR job, and then calls their CCM to say "read the MTstars board" and then they go check who is doing it and fires them, all the while the pot-stirrer looks all cutsie in the CCMs eyes and more work opens up for the pot-stirrer?Maybe it is my wild imagination, but it seems like all that "stop typing for a day" and if that does not work, then "stop typing for 2 days," and "use F11 for all ASR jobs," all feels so not ...

Any RAD MQ Employees?
Aug 18, 2011

How is your workload going?  I know there are a lot of acute care people who run out of work a lot, or get thrown in the cesspool, but what about the radiology side?  Does that run out all the time too?  I was there for Rad and was considering going back because I need a job.  I know the pay is not what I made there before. ...

Former MDI-MD Employees, Got A ????
Oct 20, 2011

Anybody on here former employees of MDI-MD who stayed with Transcend? I have applied and am trying to find my former supervisor's email. She was MDI-MD and as far as I know, stayed with Transcend. Her initials are MM. Please email me if you have her contact info. I cannot find her email anywhere and would love to work under her again if she is still there. Thanks! ...

To DSG Employees/ICs
Feb 06, 2012

In case you weren't there at the beginning of Monday's conference call, MQ bought out M-Modal and changed their name.  SO, if you choose to do this, you would be working for MQ.  Been there, done that.....aaack. ...

TTS Employees
May 27, 2015

Have interview with TTS, any comments on this company??? Likes/dislikes, pay ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

Third Shift Employees
Feb 16, 2010

As I am getting no work during the day shift anymore, I have the chance to go third shift Sun-Thursday (11-7), either that or find a new job (yeh right), or do ASR (done it at this company, no thanks to returning there).  I have never worked that one before.  How/when do you sleep?  Any other pros/cons about this shift?  Thaniks your your advice.    ...

How Many U.S. Employees Are There For Medquist?
Mar 02, 2010

.. ...

Statutory Employees
Mar 25, 2010

Could someone explain exactly what a company can require of an SE? Can companies force MTs to adhere to a schedule if all MTs are statutory employees? All the research I have done on this subject is vague, but it appears that SE and IC are almost the same with the exception of Social Security and Medicare being withheld and the employer's portion being paid for an SE. ...

Any Smartmed Employees Here?
May 06, 2010

Wondering what everyone is thinking about the no work again and NO other accounts to work on. ...

DSG. Statutory Employees
May 25, 2010

I'm considering applying with DSG for a statutory positon. Does anyone know what they're like to work for? I'm wondering about rate of pay, availability of work, percentage of ESL, etc. Thanks. ...

Spheris Employees
Jun 18, 2010

curious if you are still working your regular accounts?  Is everything they promised actually working out?  I ask because I am now working on a Spheris account when I run out of work on my 5 other "primaries";) ...

Former MDI/Transcend Employees
Jun 25, 2010

Just out of curiosity, does anybody have any idea how many people have parted ways with Transcend in the last several weeks that had been with the company for more than four or five years?  I know I am one of them but was just curious how extensive it might be. ...

Production Employees (not IC's): How Much
Jul 13, 2010

The compensation structure and "minimum" hourly or daily production expectations often encourage people in our industry to work unreported hours in order to meet minimums.  You have a day when you get a rash of the account's most trying dictators, for instance, and at the end of 8 hours you realize that you haven't met minimums...so you work another hour, while reporting only the 8 hours. Transcription companies are, of course, aware of this dirty little secret and do nothing abo ...

Former DRC/Acusis Employees
Jul 18, 2010

Last year, there were some changes made at Acusis and a group of MTs left at that time.  I was wondering if any of these MTs found a "new home" they are happy with.  I felt DRC was very good to its MTs and wonder if there are other "jewels" like it was out there. ...

QUESTION FOR MQ EMPLOYEES
Jul 23, 2010

Is there anyone that likes their job at MQ?  Specifically, any radiology MTs who are happy there?  Just want to know before I take any potential leaps I may strongly regret in the future.  Thanks! ...

Former Spheris Employees?
Nov 29, 2010

hi guys, i was just wondering if anyone on here worked @ spheris and now is with medquist? is it better. how are the hours now as opposed to w/spheris. i'm thinking of applying with medquist and was wondering if i should or get a new career LOL thanks for any info ...

Calling All MQ Employees!
Feb 03, 2011

Have phone interview next week.  Looking for info on pay scale, weekend/holiday/schedule expectations, and vacation time info.  Don't want to waste my time or theirs.  Please only reply if you are a current employee with knowledge of current policies.  I looked on their website but can't find this info....  thanks a bunch!  ...

JLG Current Employees
Apr 28, 2011

I have recently been offered a position with JLG.  I have checked the archives for info on this company, however, most of them are from 1-2 years ago.  I am interested in any info a current employee of JLG can offer to me regarding this company - good or bad.  ...

NEW MQ EMPLOYEES AND QA SUBMISSIONS
Jul 06, 2011

I was just looking back at some old posts relating to how MTs are penalized at MQ for sending notes to QA and I have to say, this really bothers me.  If you are trying to do the right thing, why is your pay reduced?  Here's my story:  I was thrilled to get a call from MQ asking me to interview, even more thrilled when I got the job.  I had read all the negative posts here but thought I would give them a chance because the only way to know for sure is to try it out yourse ...

What? 89 Employees From MMODAL Are
Aug 18, 2011

On the closing date of the merger, in addition to the restricted shares granted to Messrs. Finke, Koll and Fritsch and to encourage other employees of M*Modal to join the Company, the Company granted to 89 employees of M*Modal that became employees of the Company or one of its subsidiaries up to an aggregate of 391,782 restricted shares of the Company's common stock. For each such employee, such employee's restricted shares will vest proportionally over a three-year period based ...

Employees Misclassified As ICs
Dec 02, 2011

Some in the media seem to have discovered this problem, although the article calls it a "new" ruse. I followed the links and read the comments, sounds like there may be some hope for the IC's that are doing exactly what they used to do as employees back when we had benefits. Couldn't happen soon enough for me! http://politics.salon.com/2011/10/07/truckers_driven_to_the_shadows/singleton/ ...

My Condolences To DSG Employees. Sm
Feb 07, 2012

Just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that DSG has been sold.  I left there a few months ago because of all the changes that had taken place, and I really hoped that all the problems were temporary and that DSG would be able to return to the great company it was when I first started there.  As a former MQ'er, I know this is a tough situation for alll of you.  ...

Transcend Employees
Dec 11, 2012

Well, well, it seems the transcend employees are getting a cut in wages now as of January 1. Like we were making a whole lot to begin with. I quit. ...