A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Curious what the salary range is for Team Lead position...sm - mtmomof5

Posted: Dec 16, 2011

Just curious what the MTSOs pay (range) for a team lead position these days with all that is going on with MT pay.  Is it worth it?

Depends - sm - MTnow

[ In Reply To ..]
Depends on the company and how big they are. Where are you thinking of applying? You can email me if you would rather - I have worked for a couple of them in that position in the past.

here's mine - anon4now

[ In Reply To ..]
I've no idea if I'm on par with anybody else, but I'm a Team Lead and I make $28 with excellent benefits and generous PTO. I work at a hospital, not an MTSO, though. HTH.

Similar Messages:

Region Team Lead
Nov 07, 2009

Just read the MQ Central news about the pilot program for a new position called Region Team Lead (RTL). I'm already confused enough, I don't need a new acronym.  They said the CTL would now be doing 100% QA and transcription. It didn't really specify who will be doing PTO requests, etc. (unless I overlooked it) I'm glad I already requested Christmas off and it was granted! Thanks CTL! I'll miss you! ...

Don't You Just Hate It When Your Team Lead Ignores...
May 06, 2010

your emails?  I have sent a few emails regarding a few things and it seems she just ignores them or doesn't take the time to answer.  ...

I Totally Just Emailed My Team Lead And Put In My Notice...
Feb 28, 2011

it's just not working out for me there.  I would rather have an IC position.  I have an interview with another company.  If I get it good, if not I will go substitute teach at the school...would prob make more money.  This fall I will be going back to college to get a BS in biology.  I will be out of this disappointing career as soon as I can.  What a waste of 2 years of my time to study medical transcription and the last 4 years trying to make money doing it. ...

Oh, I Wish I Were A Transcend Team Lead So I Could Cherry Pick
May 15, 2011

my work and then I would have no problems getting my lines every pay period.  What pieces of trash did they select to put in quasi-management positions? ...

Regional Team Lead = Work Flow Coordinator??
Nov 24, 2009

Does anybody else get this impression?  Or am I misunderstanding what this position is all about?  All I know is, I have a weird sense of deja vu about it, like I've heard about this job before but with a different title. ...

How Do You Deal With A Very Rude Team Lead? I Work For Transcend And
Oct 08, 2011

have never been treated so badly at any company.  My team lead sends out the nastiest e-mails I have ever received in my life.  When I talked to my ROM (who is no longer there), she said I just needed to realize that this person had a very strong military background and that is "just how she is".  I have been around a lot of military and most of them were taught to be tactful and at least half way nice.  You never know what is going to set this one off or how she will react t ...

Is This Normal? I Work For Transcend And On A New Platform For Me. I Asked A Team Lead
Feb 02, 2010

for some help yesterday and got nothing but garbled answers.  I asked how to do something and got part of an answer but then told she did not remember how to do the rest of the steps.   I can understand not knowing how to do something, but at least refer me to someone who does know how.  This person was definitely not nice and thought it was very funny that I was having so much trouble with the system.   The attitude was the worst I have ever encountered.  Thes ...

Master Editor Position Pay Range?
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different?  ...

Salary For Supervisor Position
Sep 21, 2010

Does anyone have any idea what MQ pays the supervisors and how you go about applying for the position? ...

TTS Administrative Assistant Position-SALARY???
May 04, 2015

Did you see the job posting for TTS Administrative Assistant.  Now how in the world is that a salary position?  Don't these people know the IRS is checking out all these misclassifications, just to avoid paying OT?  That's a huge red flag, an exempt position that is nothing more than a glorified secretary or clerical position.  I worked for a company once that had to pay back wages for all the hours worked, as they misclassified an exempt position (salary) that shou ...

POC Team Position
Feb 14, 2015

Does anyone know what the POC team position is? Are they the TL or QCs or what? How much does it pay and is it hourly or production? ...

Informatics Salary Versus Coder Salary
Jan 15, 2013

Hello Everybody.  First, let me say I have gotten a lot of good advice from this board in the past few years.  I have been encouraged to go back to school, am currently enrolled in Andrews for coding, and am looking to the future to obtain a degree to further advance myself in the field. I am very strongly considering WGU's Informatics course. I think this will be a good fit for me, especially considering this program also includes many IT certifications and I have always been ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

EKG Lead 3 Or III?
Apr 05, 2012

Just wondering if the lead numbers for an EKG should be numeric or roman numerals?  Thanks! ...

Does Lead Eye Sound Right?
Mar 08, 2010

At the same time, he has significant nystagmus of the lead eye and looking both to the left and right ...

Finally! I Have A Lead On A Non MT Job
Jun 22, 2012

I'm beyond thrilled!  I have a good lead on a non-MT job.  I have been promised multiple things and they have never happened.  No raise in many years.  Someone tell me again, what are the benefits of being an IC when you have to do the work of so many other people PLUS transcribe?  It's ridiculous.  Years ago, when I didn't have to do the work of others plus mine, I made SO much more money.  ...

QA Lead Ignore IM?
Jul 13, 2012

I had an ignore to my IM request by a QA lead team member. ?? Why would someone do that? Shouldn't I be able to communicate with this person?  I'm confused. ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

St. Jude Pacemaker Lead
Dec 29, 2011

An S8 lead was introduced in the lateral fluoroscopic view, and AP view was used to drive it to the mid T6 level.  The lead was in the midline and then an s/l Octrad lead was placed just left to that one described above.   ...

Ive Asked My QA Lead And My CCM With No Answer
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me where I send the constant errors on the same exact thing from ASR to so that they can fix it??? Please ...

AssistMed Lead Positions
Apr 28, 2012

Hi fellow MTs. Does anyone know anything about AssistMed based out of California or has anyone worked for them? I am curious about their transcriptionists and also lead transcriptionist position.  If anybody has an experience with this company, I would appreciate any info.  Thanks. tj   ...

Job Lead -- Quest Diagnostics
Aug 14, 2014

There is a job on craigslist in my city for an MT job paying $17 an hour, part-time, Monday through Friday. Perhaps there is a Quest in your city or another lab that has an MT position. Just a small lead, but I thought I would share. ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Concerning Placement Of A Stage 2 InterStim Lead..
Apr 26, 2011

A needle was passed into the S3-4 foramen.  Testing showed a a good s/l *bell-low*...  Patient has urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency, it that helps any.  thanks!     ...

Who Has Made The Move From MT To Transcription Lead?
Sep 12, 2012

I have worked exclusively from a home office for 8 years as an MT. I've worked with many different platforms, straight transcription, editing, VR, training new MTs in on accounts, etc. A hospital in our area has a listing posted for Transcription Lead (in house). Who has made the change from MT to Lead and is willing to share about the transition? ...

Need An IC Job. Anyone With A Heart Willing To Give Me A Lead, Please Reply. Thank You. Nm
May 28, 2015

x ...